Russia is teh haxing us!!!1!

>Russia is teh haxing us!!!1!
How many people do you think will believe this blatant lie and idiocy?

Give me evidence Russia hacked the USA.

Protip: You can't (and neither can they)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
youtu.be/MezKYhjqGKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This gonna be good

I just wonder where did we get all those competent programmers to make it. Anyone showing a tiny bit of talent here is immediately bought by Google and other big valley guys. We can't handle our own shit on basic goverment level, yet capable of hacking most secured systems in a world. There should be an army of hacking clones nurtured deep under Kremlin in satanic-communistic laboratories.

Привет фсб, лол. Иди на хуй, сволочь. Одного голодомора в Украине достаточно, зачем всё человечество в жопу пихать.

Russia hacked me out of a girlfriend.

SORRY I DON'T SPEAK MOON RUNES LOLOLOL

Middle aged Americans will fall for this.

it's classified, mate. but the new probe might be made public.

hopefully, so you'll stfu.

Well to be fair, they'll sell you one back if you've got the cash.

Of course the Russians were subversively influencing the election, they've been influencing elections worldwide for like ever. FSB docs from the 90's detail the plan to push the U.S. and Europe towards the authoritarian right while promoting isolationism... All to serve the financial interests of the 10 billionaires that own the brainwashed Russian slave people.

You mean how trump ASKED the russians to hack the dems and then somehow the dems were hacked? With the hackers having ties to the russian government?

Hard to go public with imaginary evidence, think they'll have a unicorn deliver it to us?

yeah he never asked them to hack them, stop believing the MSM please.

every millennial believes it.

fucking saved.

It's just that it's nothing special, and it's not "the reason" hillary lost. She just sucks and is probably contemplating suicide because she failed so so badly at a game that was so rigged in her favor

sure kid

Yeah, Hillary showed just how secure dems are with their digital shit, had to have been top Russian genius hackers, backed by Trump.

this thread gets dumber with every post.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
lol wtf are you seriously in denial about literal words he said?

Sure, context, manipulated, yada yada who the fuck else has said anything like that? point to one fucker who has gotten away with shit like that.

Why has the American left been taken over by neo-liberal hawks? Isn't that typically what old crazy Texan Republicans are for?

The way they've brought back this Cold War era esque McCarthyism is insane, the FBI and DIA has already challenged CIA's "claim"

I'm sure they'll let it go when you stop calling Comet

>oh wait

this guy gets it.

time to stop posting kid.

8 years.

Years.

Hillary Clinton will still win. Screenshot this post. I have insider information. Russia didn't do shit, this is just propaganda and brainwashing at its finest exactly like Oceania demonizing East Asia or whatever in 1984.

yawn

Where can you buy these?

>Screen shot this post, Hillary will still win
>mfw "President elect Donald J. Trump"

>Emails in the Internet
Vs
>Secure voting booths
The recount is already done and trump came out with more votes you massive autistic faggot.

but you post no proof.

Is that suppose to upset me?

Such creativity.

the butthurt commences.
awaiting delicious tears.

Russia confirmed hackers. This dude is using the code that was scrolling through the matrix.

>Being this out of touch with reality

The decision is not even finalized. Just because he is the elect does not mean he has officially won. There is a big power struggle and this was their plan all along. Trump will not be the president. Expect an announcement later this month. You've been warned.

win election,
receive tears.

You sure schooled me on creativity, boy is my face red.

your fb feed must be a feast to behold

he doesn't have more votes you cunt

hey look the illiterate retard has arrived.
FYI, didn't even read your shitty meme.

will your right about one thing.

sad

aaa

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a CIA, FBI, Secret Service agent plugged into the matrix with a time machine.

So, when he is officially the president, what will be your next go-to denial position be?

i'll keep posting after i jerk it to some ukrainian chicks

Fake news

HA ha it's fucking clear that Putin didn't want a woman an president. So he did what he does best. Americans got cucked by Putin

triggered

such failure.

>mfw a black man is caught holding to dead white babies and it didn't make the news

good thing the vp doesn't do or control anything

You might recall the leaks during the election...
The democrats were hacked.
The CIA say it was the Russians.
Why do you doubt them?

This. From what i have read Russian's and other Countries techniclt were influencing people through Pro Trump news stories. They chose to use Trump stuff because it gets more clicks, and that turns into add revenue. If Bernie or Hillary or Cruz were more viral than Trump was they would have pushed more online content based off them. They were being paid by click bait add style websites to drive traffic to sites up, and Trump did that well

Nope I'm an FBI insider. I heard from up top that the reason why they never never pressed charges against Hillary despite her violating the law is that she's going to be president. I am currently using an encrypted laptop with multi layers of proxies to hide my identity. I wish you could appreciate the risk I am taking the inform important members of the public you could show me a little bit of appreciation and gratuity !

They are. The flip side of it is that America fucks with other countries' elections all the time.

They are inferior because they lack the capacity to empathize wtih the rest of humanity and adamantly refuse to integrate in it despite thousands of years of coexistene.

They are a self isolated group that supports its own in a way similar to secret societies. They have been mainly moneylenders throughout histry and have achieved things only via manipulation, bribery and clever theft.

They actively work to corrupt the moral values of the societies they parasite in but zealously keep their own "clean"

youtu.be/MezKYhjqGKY

You truly are an idiot sir, and know nothing about network sec/network intrusion analysis...

I think it's funny to watch the GOP, the party that gave us the Red Scare and McCarthyism, fall into a total lovefest with Russian and it's shirtless leader.

Traitor. Move to Russia so you can be nuked with the rest of the scum.

How was it rigged in her favor?

>1948 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1952 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1956 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1960 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1964 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1968 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1972 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1976 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1980 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1984 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1988 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1992 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>1996 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>2000 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>2004 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>2008 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>2012 USA Republican party: RUSSIA IS BAD OMG OMG OMG!!!!
>2016 USA Republican party: russia is great, haha look at these liberals amiright?

Gee willikers i wonder what changed their minds....

Looks like the daily "I'm butthurt Trump won" thread is on its way.
More tears please.

Whom have I betrayed? Isreal and the zionists who run it? Go fucking kill yourself you JIDF shill!

sure kid

The Electoral College votes on Monday. That is what actually decides who is President. I'm not saying Trump will lose, but Trump isn't elected yet.

The vote from the citizens is just a suggestion for how the electoral college should vote. There is nothing keeping the electoral college from electing somebody else. Only a few states have laws forcing the electoral college to vote the same as the citizens.

tears

The free world.

what is your beef with me? did putin pay you to troll

yawn.