Hey Sup Forums,today i was wandering in my toughs and i was like:

hey Sup Forums,today i was wandering in my toughs and i was like:

what's the fucking purpose of big fast foods chains like mcdonald,burger king etce tec,besides making people fat and giving a minimum salary to their employees declaring that their scoffs aren't cancerous?

I also do not know,whats make people keep eating at those shitlords despite them knowing they could die of overweight or cardiac arrest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Answer to first question: the same purpose as any business on a free market... it makes the ppl rich who invest money in it.
2cnd question: they like the taste dumbass also it's fast and nit too expensive...
Which kind of autistic shithead is unable to answer this shit to himself with a little bit of thinking?

They exist because fat, lazy fucks keep eating there, because it's cheap and fast. Their employees get paid shitty wages because it's the kind of work a literal retard could do with little to no effort.

Cheap.
$3 at McD's = full
$3 healthy food at grocery =/= full

lol fat niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58

pretty much this. i can get a large triple baconator combo for the same price as a house salad from a decent sit-down. still gotta eat when you're broke.

$3 at McDs = not full or even the least bit of nutrition.

Not that you can get any better for $3 at a grocery store.

It's cheap and fast. People talk about the wonders of making home made food and eating healthy, but that's time consuming and expensive. In a world where you have to work longer and harder to move up, you tend to have less time to devote to other things. Not having to spend an hours cooking/shopping/cleaning dishes every day eases the burden somewhat. Also, it tends to cost just as much if not more in the end.

They exist because they make a killing off selling cheap lab-engineered food. McDonalds is one of the biggest corporations in the world, and so are many other fast food places.

So, its money. Thats it.

Taco bell is pretty good tho. And i like mcdonalds chicken sandwiches.

Money. These people would sell you human feces if that would bring them some money. Money rules. Some people even kill other people for money.

This.
My usual at McDonalds costs about $6 and I get a huge burger, more fries than a normal human could eat, and a bladder-buster cup of soda with free refills.
My usual at Chipotle costs twice that and I get a burrito and a 16 oz bottle of juice.

Buying groceries in bulk is about the same price as fast food. That stuff will give you and your children autism

Food shopping runs more on an economy of scale, though. $20 anywhere won't get you much, but you can eat for a week on $50 with some smart shopping. You can't get a week comfortably on $50 of fast food.

I really don't get it why americans find taco bell so attractive. In Europe or South America taco bell would bankrupt. I ordered from the cheapest to the most expensive dishes there and I still didn't get it. This bean puree is beyond disgusting the reste is plain tasteless.
Please americans, explain yourselves!

>what's the fucking purpose of big fast foods chains like mcdonald,burger king etce tec

Answer:
"To maximize return on the sharholder's dollar."

Honestly all of you fucking amerifats that reply to this thread,needs to get your shit toghter and literally stop eating cancer.

You can make food for the next day,the day before you need it and keep it frozen,since many pre-cookd foods are able to resist that much,plus you can make in quantity,and as ulterior plus they are HEALTHY,not fucking ass garbage shit like mcdonalds and usch

A lot of us don't have mom making dinner for us every day, and we're either too busy with work or too tired with work to cook sometimes

I'm certainly not defending McDonald's.
I'm suggesting why people (particularly poor people) go there.
But if you can't be full on 3 bucks at McD's, you must be a fat motherfucker.
Last I saw, their "mcdouble" was a buck.
3 of those things and any normal person is on the verge of puking.

2 is pushing it.

1. People who don't have time to cook the simplest of meals.
2. People who are poor, can cook, but probably have way too many mouths to feed to want to cook after a long day at a very tedious work.

I know people in both worlds. Software engineers and business people who work from 8am to 10 pm if not later. They eat fancy shit for lunch with their friends and then choose fast food for dinner.

I also know people who have a shit ton of kids who relax at the simple luxury of a fast food meal rather than having to go grocery shopping then cooking for a large family.

Especially in cities. I live in SF. If you want a good burger, that's 8.50 with no fries or a drink.

If you want a decent burrito, that's 7.75
If you want some nachos, 9:25/11:60 (meat)
If you want a sandwich, 6.75
If you want soup, that's 5.00

... or you can get a No. 3 from McD which has two cheeseburger, an American medium-sized order of fries, and a drink.

>I also know people who have a shit ton of kids who relax at the simple luxury of a fast food meal rather than having to go grocery shopping then cooking for a large family.

> rather than having to go grocery shopping then cooking for a large family.

Thats called being a lazy motherfucker ,in my country

American work culture is only a minor step from Japanese work culture. Depending on your job sector, you tend to be overworked.

These people usually work 2 jobs since there ia trend in companies to not make them full-time for benefit compensation. So the poor class gets 2 jobs with shitty hours.

Come to America and try that shit. Enjoy getting two hours of sleep every night.

It is fast and cheap. But some very stupid people eat there more then once a week, and get super fat. It is an emergency meal, not a everyday thing.

>If you want a sandwich, 6.75
>If you want soup, that's 5.00
This is particularly shameful.

FFS soup has a cost of maybe $0.5 per litre
Sandwiches that cost more than burgers. Come on! Truth is there's a bunch of hipster bosses that want to continue with their vintage Range Rover while spitting on the fastfood competitors.
It's exactly the same with that faggotry that became the "homebrewing community" that spit on industrial beers but when they become professionals they use the exact same production schemes.

FUCK YOU HIPSTERS! Mac Donald is good quality food and so is Budweiser Beer. No matter what you say about them, your opinion doesn't even count!

No thanks,i don't wanna be a fat guy that point his finger to his family/society for not being able to cook basic stuff.

Enjoy your cardiac arrests faggots

Read my post again. Burgers on average cost 8.50 in SF.

Also, like I said I enjoy my No. 3, but it's not good, it's not quality. The fries and nuggets are objectively stellar though.

Budweiser, really? No. Just fucking no. I mean, if you honestly think either is objectively good, I kind of envy/pity you. Envy if that's your natural palate. Pity if you haven't tasted what food actually is.

I'm saying that bullshit doesn't even fill you up. It's chemical garbage that will give you the illusion of being full for an hour or two. It's doing nothing for your body except producing shit.

They keep the McDonalds and other fast food places open because, while it's cheap, it's not too expensive to make, and it's not good for you, it can keep people alive. It tastes good, and it will keep you full for a while with something like $3 US dollars.
For the record I'm a 140 lbs 19 year old who can eat 5 mcdoubles in one sitting if I'm actually feeling hungry. Not a fat cuck like everyone else here.