So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Other urls found in this thread:

troll.me/images/giant-turd/giant-turd.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Timestamp and tits or gtfo.

what the hell? you look like an disgusting white trash ho

nice pasta

timestamp or gtfo.

damn dude. sorry to tell you this but i think someone replaced your roids with hrt drugs.

U must have disgusting saggy tits.

I thought these stupid threads were over. I don't even get the point of the troll. Of all the pics you could use ...

Yes you have terrible physique

First off bate
Secondly your body is disgusting.

Fuck off
You cant even get a girl like me stupid haters

Been awhile since I've seen this pasta, but then I've been fucking about at Sup Forums for awhile.

Any nudes of this cat-looking freak, yet?

LOL.
Just go for the op, dude. You know you want to.

you look like turd...

You look like a culmination of bad decisions from the mid 90's. I especially like what your armpit/pancake tit fat does for your symmetry. There's not enough alcohol.

Haters cant bring me down ;*

Not really you

i just trow up :( yuck!!!

I'm not hating at all, I'm genuinely hard right now.

I NEED nudes

One can clearly see, you din't skip a single legday

Reported for harassment

Enjoy ban asshole

I haven't seen this pasta, The dental assistant got me 11/10

Jesus Christ you are hideous

troll.me/images/giant-turd/giant-turd.jpg

I wouldn't hit that with someone else's stick.

This pasta is old and tasteless. Who thought it was a good idea to bring this shit back...

honey, if you're gonna bulk at least put forth the effort. Maximize your caloric intake appropriate to your BMI. You want thicker arms/thighs you're gonna have to up your input to 3-4k cal for your size. ...if you're not bulking, then i -highly- recommend looking at your diet, and cutting about 90% of your caloric intake. those cannons aren't getting any smaller by eating like eddie hall. make up your mind and your figure will follow. ^^

xD true

So what?

I have a good education, a fucking good job, assets under my ass worth at least a hundred times what you earn on a yearly basis, and I wouldn't date you either.

See, I got standards too.

That's why I have a wife.

And... you know what? good for you that you work out. Try to do it some more though before you stick too hard to your standards, since your thighs and your underarms/armit-flabs show the overweight you're coming from.

And no, I wouldn't date me either.

IGNORE THIS PASTA IGNORE THIS PASTA IGNORE THIS PASTA IGNORE THIS PASTA IGNORE THIS PASTA IGNORE THIS PASTA IGNORE THIS PASTA IGNORE THIS PASTA IGNORE THIS PASTA IGNORE THIS PASTA

is your face expression always like "not sure if fart or poop"?

Is that the Norwegian flag?

>short hair
>no tits
>wall of muscles
>wants rich guy

go get a cat gurl, it will take same time

Zarya?

She has tits,she's just wearing a bra that's like 2 sizes too small. Also, OP is a dude who found ta picture online and decided to pose as a girl.

thats a fucking dude
youtube.com/watch?v=OP1pXVcBC58

OLD COPYPASTA IS OLD

rule 30 and 31.
tits or GTFO

> harassed online by virgin boys when I'm gaming

And you came to Sup Forums for help?