What is some essential people-say-they-like-it-but-they've-really-only-heard-the-first-track-core?

what is some essential people-say-they-like-it-but-they've-really-only-heard-the-first-track-core?

Most obvious example

but the first track is a noise interlude, how would that fit?

I meant Serious Shit but still I can imagine people turning it off after that track and just saying they liked it to look patrician

theres a lot of white supremecists out there. that albums popularity among youth is why its no surprise we saw a rise and openess to racist parties like the alt right and saw trump win the election.

No point in listening to it after the first two tracks

The amazing Peter Sotos track 2deep4u?

This.
But also this:

Seriously hoping this is a copypasta. Rap (even if done by white dudes) has nothing to do with white supremacy, dumbass.

>implying cut hands has the solution isn't the best track

the first track is just static

lmao no, i dont see that at all

I really like Ugly

every single Sup Forumscore album

Obligatory

The fucking king of this genre. Despite it being meme, It actually holds the record for most returned album. Guess Why.

what a stupid fucking thread. kill yourself op. the 'core' you've just created is fucking retarded like yourself

Boris is the worst track tho?

This is a stupid thread.

>It actually holds the record for most returned album. Guess Why.
Because people grow up.

i only listen to No Words

it's a shame too.

By itself Boris is a great track, but as a whole it's definitely one of the weaker songs on the album

Are you talking about yourself? Every track on MTI is good and everyone knows it you dumb nigger.

le edge

stop