>whatthefuckisthis
>asks me if ive ever played the "boyfriend girlfriend game"
>kisses me
>holyfuckingshitwhat
>girl looks over stall
>girl sees us making out and my look of terror
>"its okay she wont tell"
>i run out in terror and confusion

goes home, lives the rest of my life in confusion questioning my gender and sexuality, eventually becoming severely mentally disturbed and having panic attacks daily. merry christmas.

lol

>Getting daily panic attacks from being kissed
Being this fucking sjw

it's called single parenthood
or, at least that's what his life has effectively reduced to.

You know the rules....

>Getting panic attacks daily from single parenthood
Being this much of a fucking pussy

How have you even made it this far in life?

OP here.

im female so it was confusing for me

I honestly don't know

yes i do and you can go suck a dick

autist detected
try reading that one again

It was confusing for you, because you're female?
So you're also retarded because you're female? What the fuck is that logic holy shit.

> be me
> brother is a bastard
> shitty home
> always at home because parents never let us out
> brother constantly shows me his junk
> mocks me because his junk is, like, microscopically bigger
> brother comes at me one day
> he's fucking naked
> he runs into me, and starts absorbing me
> whatafucking.cunt
> he doesn't know I've been waiting on this
> pull his head into my abdomen
> he's trying to thrash back out, goodluckfaggot
> absorb my dick and keep his
> i get shoved out of my mothers cunt in terror and confusion

10/10 better than OPs story

>be me
>500lb white male
>get on 4chin and write a shitty greentext that I can jack off too while attempting to earn the gratification of other anons
>claim to be female
>other anons call me out
>can't post mantits they will know
>try to act like a tough women who doesn't care if they believe me or not

Kill yourself OP

What

uwu

Wow you got all that from kissing a girl OP? You should be happy you got to kiss at all

you fucking snow flake OP

Nice story OP. You're the biggest pussy in he history of the universe though. You should probably tell all of this to a psychiatrist. Even HE would tell you to kill yourself. Now, you know the rules. Get the fuck out.

>be me
>10, white french male
>lots of friends
>moved because of money issues
>new school, try to act cool and mysterious
>end up alone, no friends
>i still don't have friends

don't act like sasuke at school

jesus i just wanted a thread you niggers

Kek'd

You wanted a thread? Should've used different pronouns. Now tits or get the fuck out.

Follow the rules then, faggot

Honestly, if her story hadn't been boring, no one would care. OP, you got a kiss and maybe you liked it. Stop having fucking panic attacks and suck a few dicks and flick a few beans, keep one or both and move on.

You've wasted enough of your life being a sad fuck.

> tfw normal sized beautiful women can't get sausage or beans because elevators are built for self-starving morons and stairs are, like, hard.

>be me, 14
>taking slightly longer than usual getting ready to go to school
>very tired
>brushing my hair
>10 minutes left to get to school
>it takes about 5 - 10 minutes fast pace walking to get there
>my dad bursts into my room screaming
>"Why the fuck aren't you in school yet?!"
>say sorry and struggle to put on shoes
>dad still screaming gibberish
>I grab my backpack and just finish putting my shoes on
>my dad comes back with a fucking wet mop
>it's wet with bleach and dirty water
>hits me with it while shouting at me how late I am
>he mops my face as I try to cover it
>I can smell the bleach
>the places where he hit me with the mop stung
>I run off to school crying
>get to school but go to bathroom because my glasses were dirty and face red from tears
>at break time friends ask me why I was late to lesson
>tell them the story but nobody believes me and they all laugh

don't you know every woman is a little bi? ffs relax OP. i can get upsetting you when you were a kid but not now

also tits or gtfo

The lesson? Don't be late faggot.

Kill yourself tbh

Oh noes I'm extremememly affected by your words ima go hang myself owo

You got kissed in a bathroom and it ruined your life?

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself tbh

The weakest fucking thing that could ever happen to her/him, ruined it's life

The story was boring though. I just read through it because why not. Turns out OP doesn't just have a vagina, he is one.

You're right but don't you think he overreacted?

>OP is traumatized by kiss in third grade
>In third grade my father died of a heart attack while clinging to me and drooling
>Never really bothered me
Glad I'm not a faggot like you op

i mean bleach in your face because youre late is kind of harsh. by any chance would anons parents be asian? only instance this would make sense

what happened after that ?
you still got the marks ?
what's your relation with him now ?

This. Fuckin this. Why are they so weak.

of course im a fucking faggot, who cares? im not actually that bothered by it anymore after seeing way more fucked up shit in my life and experiencing depression and suicidal thoughts, but the post was one of the weirdest things for me as a CHILD.

if she got traumatized by that, it doesn't mean she's a faggot it means she's pure
if i got kissed as a child like her, i would've freaked out as well

i was raised as a christian in a pure fucking home so that was why it was traumatic, yeah.

Kek

>salamander man

Why make an egotistical thread about that one weak experience you had as a child that traumatized you for the rest of your life, instead of making it a general?
Nigga fuck.

For fucks sake you females are so WEAK! I was raped for years by my friends three older step brothers, they said incouldnt tell or god would send me to hell. (I was raised a christ fag so I belived it). Now I hate being touched and I dont feel empathy. And for fuxks sake you are a girl! Jist fucking go out wearing a shit with shomthing yoi enjoy and eventualy some guy is goong to talk to you. All you need to to is not be a fucking cunt to him, which is aperently very hard for you dirty western cunts. Grow the fuck up or do the world a favor and kill your worthless "hur dur i got kissed as a kid" self.

never said i was gay kek

No, my father is Polish
After this, I was just marked late to my English lesson and people wondered why I look rough. Well, he's still my father. We get along most if the times but as I've gotten older he understood me less and less. He gets annoyed at me, blames me a lot and doesn't really praise me. He tries to make up for it and during those times he's more considerate but later on the day he spoils it somehow. I'm 18 now and still live with him

I beat off to the thought of this scenario, young girls sexually exploring one another, so thanks for your input in my morning wank. Also as everyone has stated, how sad that this traumatized you, I've seen people get over way worse childhood atrocities. You're weak.

>gets raped as a kid..
>Butthurt beta male wants attention..

Trap confirmed..

i know i was fucking weak. im not trying to say what happened to me is worse than anybodys experiences, it was just strange to me at the damn time.

happy to help. have a nice wank, i dont really care.

Tits or gtfo

Top kek

You wish you dirty faggot. What part of dosnt like to be touched at all dosnt your dick sucking brain get? Ah the massive amounts of cum lining your brain, thats why you jerk to dudes right? Lmfao.

Man how traumatic. Must even be worse than the time you couldn't find you phone charger for 3 whole hours.

What the fuck is the point of this post then?
To this day the female mind is still mind bogglingly retarded, nigga fuck

Well if you know you are weak just fucking kill your self. You are worthless. You are pathetic. You are a waste of fucking carbon. End your pathetic existance and stop breathing my air.

Well I wasn't really looking for your input of whether you cared or not, but good to know my morning wank is blessed I suppose. Also stop getting so salty, nobody forced you to make a shitty thread.

the most traumatic thing tbh about the experience was the confusion afterwards which made me kind of grow up avoiding everybody and not letting anybody near me. and thats why im still a pathetic piece of fuck who hasnt kissed anybody since.

Being confused isn't the same thing as being traumatized if you want you post to be accurate start a new thread "most confusing childhood incidents"

actually, thats pretty fair.

You're not weak, Sup Forums is just full of retards who are repressed as fuck in daily life so they vent and bitch and try to act tough but it's the complete opposite for most anons. Sup Forums isn't a great place to vent this anyhow, you're better off going to a more positive site like Reddit or other forums to get more genuine replies.

Psychologically your trauma makes sense and you have nothing to be ashamed of, just keep working on it and know that there ARE others you can reach out to about this.

Ever since I can remember my mother went out of her way to make jokes about my dick being small.
I was afraid to have sex due to inadequacies I thought were real.
Virgin throughout highschool.
As an adult I went to a doctor after measuring and googling.. Perfectly average dick size. Never have complaints from women. Still worry it's too small regardless. Why the fuck would she be such an insulting cunt for no reason? Absolutely loathe my mother for several things.. This is just one of the items on the list.

The real question is why she was insulting your dick size. And also why she was looking at your dick. Probably had issues with your dad.

Which is funny seeing as dick size comes from your mums side.

it really sounds to me like there was a lot more going on that just being kissed

like maybe you had some other experience that was worse, but you are repressing it and blaming that kiss experience instead

maybe it was the repression you experience that messed you up and the conflict of being kissed stabbed into that repression

try finding someone who is good in bed

Thats a little weird but its not fucked up.

>I'll start with mine owo
>owo
dropped. stopped reading

the thank you sex you're gonna get for this act of knighthood will be exactly zero