>go 2 class room
>professor isnt there
>class mates arent there
>exam is in unknown room
>uber late 4 it
>go 2 Public Safety cause they have exam schedule
>"exam is Tuesday"
>mfw

Were you in the Co-Op last night? New tattoo on your arm?

maybe

what a fuckin nightmare lmao

i finished my finals this tuesday and I'm STILL getting anxiety thinking about what would happen if I slept through one or something

Oh fuck man. So glad I've graduated, really don't miss the class/exam side of uni. What are they going to do to you?

Legit. I finished last week, and this morning I work up startled, thinking I was late. Fucking school.

rip you

chekem

this. fuck that shit

probably jew me out of my time and money

My school allows for make-up if you have a good academic record and beg your ass off/get rug burn on your knees.

I failed all my courses by missing major due dates. Fucking online courses.

>really don't miss the class/exam side of uni

lol that's like the actual uni part

I dont even know what else I missed. I didnt plan to take finals at this point btw. I dont intend to graduate or continue. I will probably have to pay back grants which is going to blow hard, but I'm hopeful.

I've been taking more online courses because I'm 31 and have a full-time job and kid.

I have my life together, and I still miss deadlines for my online courses. It's like they are cursed or something.

kek
also chek ur tiem quads

you missed them because you have a kid

Towards the end of this semester I nearly got a fucking zero on one of my lab reports for chemistry because there was an online turn in that I forgot to do. Thankfully my professor was a G and just graded it late because I turn everything else in but that fucker was the difference between and A and a B. Fuck online shit

So what's it like being a piece of shit that won't be able to meet deadlines on a job since you can't meet simple deadlines any simple online class?

"the difference between an A and a B"
>there is none

3edgy6me

Might be true. If my wife wasn't a useless, whoring cunt I might not miss deadlines. It sucks having to take care of a daughter while she gets her holes filled.

Just waiting on paperwork. She doesn't even know yet. Things will be easier when she's gone.

lmao rest in rip

That's like, your opinion man.

thanks user. Life sucks for now. I'm hoping one day I can say something like, "One day it will be worth it" and actually mean it. Or one day to say, "It was worth it" and mean it, but I'm looking for baby steps.

of course it is lol

good luck my dude. live long and prosper

Throw that bitch in the dirt and watch her suffer. Good luck nigger

I was working 2 jobs across hours from 4 am to 5 pm and 6 days a week so it was hard to have any time.
The real mistake was procrastinating and not constantly trying to get things done as early as possible.

Yeah, I feel that. I start off ahead, and get stuff done a week in advance, but by the end of the semester, enough shit has gone sideways that I am a week or more behind.

I was lucky this year and pulled A's in all my classes because I had understanding professors, but I don't expect that luck to hold.

I hadnt been in school for 5 years so I really forgot how fast paced it is and underestimated subjects that I never took before which I thought would be fun.
Did you fail? do you owe money? For me it was free from grants and my job offers tuition reimbursement only if you get a C or higher.
I dont think I'll know what I owe til January.

I do much better at work. I have never missed a day. Work is stressful, but as long as I get a weekend its all good. Still doing 6 days a week right now.

No, I'm getting a 3.6 or so. Mostly paid by the GI bill, but I'll leave with some debt.

Next semester I'm pulling back. Between being dad, working more than full time, and dealing with shitty wife, I just can't go full time and stay above water. I think I'll do 2 classes instead of 4/5 like I have been.

Graduated from university 12 years ago and still have nightmares about this.