Be Brazil

>Be Brazil
>Have very nice beaches, mountains and jungle in proximity of your town

>build commieblocks like a moron

Other urls found in this thread:

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/corujao-de-doria-tem-exames-de-madrugada-e-sem-reavaliacao/
youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know, right?
why they don't just live on trees?

These buildings are A E S T H E T I C
>german architeture

Yes even brazilian rich people are retarded, next question?

Famm. I don't make the choices in Brazil. I'm not the king of Brazil. Leave of us alone.

Also, notice anything in the screencap?

>next question?
I´ve heard the air and clima is actually much nicer up in the mountain where the poor people live.

While the rich live in commieblocks next to the beach

It's shit regardless.
Next question?

There are no fucking mountains in Brazil, you dumb turk.

>Be Europe
>Have very nice beaches in the Canary Islands, mountains in Switzerland and woods in Roumania
>still build commieblocks

Case in point, the distance between the "commieblocks" in São Paulo and such and the "jungle" in Amazonas is roughly equivalent to the distance between Germany and the Canary Islands.

>Chemnitz
It´s not like they had a choice in EAST Germany

Favourite movie?

>be brazil
>have ENDLESS, very nice beaches, and just about every other coastal landscape there is but tundra
>wherever you can afford it, build blocks like a moron, and ruin the rest when may make you some $

they have'em in Asian capitals like crazy too. If you're arguing they're all commies, I ain't.. ;- )

Absolutely horrifying

at least it´s very safe in 2nd best Korea

>what is the DDR?

You're still missing the point - most people live as far away from the jungle as Germany is from Spain, and by no way the country would be homogeneous in this regard. What you said in is bullshit for most places, for example poor people here in Curitiba usually live near [poluted] rivers on lowlands, while high regions like Mercês are in the highest parts of the city.

>What you said in (You) is bullshit for most places, for example poor people here in Curitiba usually live near [poluted] rivers on lowlands, while high regions like Mercês are in the highest parts of the city.

I was referring to Rio de Janeiro. (as shown in the picture)

Well, ask them then, not "Brazilians" in general.

the commieblock part was referring to Brazil in general

Now think about the fact that those are were the rich people live

Then the only sensible answer is "it varies from place to place", maybe followed by a local description.

You guys often don't realize the _huge_ area we're talking about.

I doubt there is much difference, specially because the inhabited parts of our mountains aren't that that high. Living next to the sea is good because of the constant breeze, the smell of ocean is terrific. I don't live in neither tho, but next to a very forested area called Tijuca forest.
There isn't much of a choice in the case of Rio. The city can only grow up, there isn't space and there are also limits on how tall buldings can be.

WE WUZ NICE AND SHIET

I would love to live in Brazil 2bh, but in a place with no crime whatsoever

all these houses look nice and the greenery is pretty but I wouldn't live there because it must be too fucking hot there

They're all up in the moutains, the climate up there is great, 35ish in the summer, 10ish in the winter

Do even smaller Beach cities have these highrises?

Depends on how close they are to a big city, but there'll probably be at least one or two whereever you go

Smaller cities usually don't have many highrises.
Why are you spamming this?

Since this is a BR thread, I'll be in the South for all of July - everywhere from MG to RS.

Do you have any recommendations on things to see and do? I hear there's a lot of nice little beach towns in RJ and SC.

I'd rather stay in my glorious and polluted São Paulo.

Specially now with the best mayor.

I'm just sharing pictures of nice places in Brazil. It may be hard to believe, but we do have some.

I haven't been keeping up with SP politics, how's Dória doing?

OP already started the thread with a picture from a nice place, you make no sense, Are you triggered because of Rio m8?

OP started with a picture of a c*ty

Yes they're very nice but what about crime? I'd be scared shitless to sleep in those fancy homes because the first one to get abducted and robbed would be that house, since probably everyone in the neighborhood knows that's where the good stuff is.

Oi Brasileiros, sua ajuda por favor :DD

>what about crime
latin america is not so bad dude, we only have 200,000 homicides per year
man up.

>any tall building is a commie block
They're not even alike.

A very beautiful ***y indeed.
>spamming farmhouses
Kek, I've seen many reactions to Rio, but this is new for me.

U N D E R R A T E D

Only dummies get robbed

gr8

exame.abril.com.br/brasil/corujao-de-doria-tem-exames-de-madrugada-e-sem-reavaliacao/

Go to Santa Catarina, it has the most beautiful beaches on Brazil

Lots of turists there too, argentines and chileans etc

They're farmhouses, pretty far from urban centers, and the nearby cities are all mid to small. Criminals pretty much never go outside the cities.

I went to this luxury condominium once, with these large, beautiful homes, but with no gates, no guards, the individual houses themselves had no walls, which was extremely weird. Felt like I wasn't in Brazil anymore. Usually you'd see armed guards patrolling the entrance to such places, but there was nothing there because it was so far away from everything.

In any other place of the world that place would be a rich neighborhood with expensive houses and modern architecture.
In Brazil it looks like a run down ghetto

I love old Brazil architeture.

Go to Ouro Preto in MG, Rio de Janeiro (it's worth visiting despite everything), Petrópolis. São Paulo itself is not too interesting to visit. There's Florianópolis in SC and Serra Gaúcha in RS.

>only 200,000 homicides per year
>200,000 homicides
>per year
>only

Are you fucking kidding me, if we had murder rates like that my country would literally go extinct in less than 50 years

You're living in half a holocaust

>expensive houses
Those houses are expensive
>modern architecture.
Is this supposed to be good? Kek.

Me too lad.

>yourosmalls

>europeans will never experience the adrenaline of risking being butchered, shot or beheaded every time they leave their house

what a sissy
latin america is for the fearless

Valeu Gente.

Rio alone has 7 million people

>sudaca criminals
The Spanish and Portuguese should've just eradicated the natives completely, and repopulated the continent with whites only. Look at Australia, Canada, New Zealand.
But they were weak and got seduced by injun pussy.

>latin america is for the uncivilized
Fixed. And you of all people. Argentina used to be beautiful, almost European. Why did you ruin everything?

Try campos do jordão, it's comfy as fuck.

>But they were weak and got seduced by injun pussy.
more imported the most africans of any country

>almost European
what a load of bullshit
stop getting your info from Sup Forums user

Bit misleading showing a picture of snow when it happens once in a blue moon.

You know how Brazilians are, always exaggerating everything to make it sound much better than it is, gringos call it sugarcoating.

On cellphone only one i had lol

>europeans will never experience the adrenaline of risking being butchered, shot or beheaded every time they leave their house
You just need to go to the suburbs of any western european capital city

It looks pretty Euro to me, back when it was the 1900's.

that was when Buenos Aires had a population made almost only of European immigrants.

Around 1940-50 with industrialization, immigrants from the north who used to be farmers moved to Buenos Aires in huge numbers.
Those northern provinces like Salta or Santiago del Estero were never white.

Where did everything go so wrong?

same city, 1900
it's always been the same, rich were rich and the poor with poor
study a bit about argentina and you'll realize that in the 1900's 90% of the country was literally a ghetto, still is though.

>youromad

Pic is the meme answer

But in truth, perhaps independence from your mother countries so soon was a mistake. I'm not just saying this because I'm Euro and we're all nostalgic for older, better times :^) but because it is actually the truth. They could've shielded you from American meddling - that's an euphemism for CIA assassinations and such, fucking yanks - and guided your nations through critical times.

Regardless of memes, culture is just as important if not even more so to a nation's success as race. Whites are successful, because we share the same Western culture. Russia is a big shitbucket of fail and has been for centuries because they're constantly trying to invent the Spanish wax (something that's already been invented and done better by others). In general Eastern Europe is also shite either because they're trying to imitate Russians consciously (S*rbia, Belarus) or because they've been forced to for half a century and now they have to catch up (Hungary Eastern Germany, Poland).

America is also a failure because they too like Russians are trying to re-invent everything. Which wouldn't be bad except they're ruining the fucking planet and the world economy with it. Let me be perfectly clear, there are other cultures with value, but Western Euro culture so far reigns supreme. Japanese culture comes close, maybe even the Chinese. You never really hear about culture conflicts between East Asians and Euros do you? It's no coincidence. Latin America should try to emulate either Western Euros more, and at least some of your problems would sort themselves out.

>But in truth, perhaps independence from your mother countries so soon was a mistake
I wish I was a Spaniard desu but they hate me

>repopulated the continent with iberians* only

not really
Spain couldnt shield us from American meddling.
Spain was hated in the XIX century, until they were crushed by the Americans in the Spanish American war, and then we begun to feel sympathy-pity for them, and fear of the USA.

And millions of Spaniards emmigrated to Argentina, Uruguay, Cuba, so it wasnt like they were doing very well.
Spain pretty much did very badly from Napoleon till Franco in the 1960s.

thats bullshit. 5 million europeans didnt come here to live worse than in their countries. most of them learned to read and write here.

no es para tanto capo, ese es el barrio de la boca donde paraban los inmigrantes genovenses que empezaban la vida desde cero, ese era unos de los lugares mas pobres e inseguros del pais.

pregúntale a tus abuelos si la vida era mejor que ahora, si había mas pobreza, inseguridad.
vos siempre con el mismo cuentito que crearon los zurditos para mantenerse el poder

>it's the "put the fault on natives" episode again

>5 million europeans didnt come here to live worse than in their countries

that was obviously not their intention but that's how they ended up lol

siempre hubo desigualdad y pobreza extrema en argentina desde sus comienzos
el meme 'argentina used to be developed' es una pelotudez mas grande que el obelisco
la verdad que te rompe los huevos que estos giles yankis/europeos que no tienen ni puta idea de argentina hablen por hablar.

Spain was in deep shit at the time.
We emulate Americans.

that is how they ended up much later, otherwise european immigration wouldnt have continued for decades.
stop swallowing kirchnerista memes.

>siempre hubo desigualdad y pobreza extrema en argentina
si siempre hubo, pero ahora es 1000 veces peor

i'm not kirchnerist nor peronist and I do agree that peronism should have never happened.

but argentina has always been third world (in the current sense of the word)
no amount of cherrypicked pics of fancy buildings from 1910 will change that.

estoy de acuerdo.

You're wrong Hassan. Those are not commieblocks.

the population density of these areas where much greater than in north america because they were much more developed

it wouldnt have been possible without the means of a modern mass genocide

we had 36 C max today in Buenos Aires, I walked like 2km by the river I almost fucking die from the heat

i feel too hot over 8C and wear shorts in the winter

you must want to peel off your skin

no wonder you want the falklands

Whoops we ruined a contient jajajaja

youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0

I forgive you

i still hate you

Post boipuccy amigo