The Lunar mission I just filed with Houston lists me, my astronauts, Dr. Pavel here, but only one of you!

>the Lunar mission I just filed with Houston lists me, my astronauts, Dr. Pavel here, but only one of you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qa7icmqgsow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus christ CIA, your hands need protection too

>Mr. Moonman I'm APOLLO.

If i blast you off, will you fly?

aye

Was exploding and freezing part of your plan?

>That's a big step
>For mankind

>not NASA
Lol

If I pull that off would you die?

Who's he talking to

god

The Masketta men

>Was fusing to the hull part of your plan?

Of course

Was the moon landing a hoax?
Did CIA have a master plan?

>SensibleChuckle.gif
>mfw

I'm loving the return of fresh Bane OC desu senpai

Deorbiting this LEM

Well that's the wrong pic

Holy fuck

Well congratulations, you made a small step. What's the next giant leap in your masterplan?

>Landing this re-entry capsule...

>... With all survivors!

Burning up upon reentry
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your memes' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal jokes. I would totally use these memes, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting memes in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that meme. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking memeshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL MEME'D, FRIEND and DAMN, Sup Forums MEMES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" memes, the memes he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could kill every single person on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Crashing this shuttle
>WITH NO SURVIVORS

>you will never slip the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of god

youtu.be/Qa7icmqgsow

>tfw guaranteed to never go to space in my lifetime
Born just in time to browse shitty ironic memes I guess, haha..