Feels thread guys. Lemme tell you my story

Feels thread guys. Lemme tell you my story.

> be me
> be 6.5/10
> Find qt3.14, easily an 8
> We end up dating
> Do everything I can to make it best relationship
> Uni starts, she's stressed
> Lots of fights
> "I don't love you anymore user"
> Heartbroken, but won't just give up on her
> See her with another guy after a few days
> Confront her about it
> "I love him. But I was never sure I loved you"
> "He's the best that's ever happened to me"
> "But listen user I want us to stay friends"
> I told her to fuck off
> Fight again, last time we'll ever speak

I feel like shit anons, I wanna kill her, but deep down I still love this bitch. I don't know what to fucking do anymore

kill her, only option

You only dated a few months and you're like 18 years old. You'll be fine lmao

OP here, am 20, dated year and a half. I'm not some beta fag

Welcome to real life. No one will ever love you because women are all vapid trash. If you find one that does, she'll get sick of you after about 6 years not matter how perfect things are because that is just how women are. That is your life forever as a man.

If you can't deal with that fact, get help, find medication to help you cope, and if you nothing works, then you can kill yourself if you've tried everything.

That's what it is to be a man.

checked

also she sounds like a cunt, you're better of without her

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

nice dude also I bet you one million dollars that some day in the future, she's going to suck some other guy's cock

what do you think about that

Fuck this man, I don't believe you. I've seen people staying happy for a long time. Not all women are evil witches. Yes, my ex was a bitch, and I hope her new guy fucks her over the way she fucked me over. But honestly, if it really is like you're saying it is, might as well just shoot a bullet through my brains

LMAO that's stilll "beta fag"

Believe me. I'm 10 years older and have been through multiple 2+ year relationships and a marriage. You'll be completely fine.

I know she's a cunt, but I guess I must be some kind of masochist, or maybe I'm just frightened of loneliness. I liked having someone to care about, and someone who (I thought) cared about me. But now I realize that all of it was a lie, and it's broken something inside of me.

She doesn't seem like a bitch that "Fucked you over at all"

She broke up with you and started dating someone else.

She didn't kill your dog, steal your money, and cheat on you. Holy shit you need to grow up dude.

People will dump you, you will dump them. It's life LMAO Someone's not a BITCH because they dump you.

Que sera, sera.

I know I'll get over it eventually, but right now I feel like shite

It is like I say it is. You have to get used to it now, one way or another. I don't recommend blowing your brains out until you've tried medication, but that's your deal.

If you keep trying, one day you're gonna be one of those people you see that stays happy for a long time and has a perfect relationship, then it'll end for no reason at all other than that is what women are biologically programmed to be like. Love is a male emotion.

On that day you'll think back and remember this anonymous on Sup Forums that warned you, and I really hope that you'll be prepared for it.

Breaking up sucks

1. Don't call her a cunt because all she did was break up with you. People fall out of love. It happens to everyone.

2. Just do SOMETHING. It helps

My bad, I didn't precise that she was with that guy before we split up. So she basically cheated on me. I think that qualifies her as a bitch doesn't it?

You are pathetic.

Have you never dumped a woman before? Let me guess you had VALID reasons when you did it. But the girl never has a valid reason?? lmao

Don't worry, I'm hitting the gym, studying harder; going out and meeting new people and shit. She's not worth me ruining my life over her, I'm just pissed about the whole ordeal

Git gud u fucking beta fag

Was she cheating or not?

BTW my last 2 year relationship ended with her cheating on me. And I hated it for a long time. But we are very good friends now. And she's very good friends with my current girlfriend who i've been with for 4 years.

It made me upset that she cheated on me at the time. But as you grow up you realize you don't have space for all that hate. And we were close at one point, so why throw that all away and not be friends?

I know user's are really capable of being friends with girls but w/e

Also at the time she cheated on me. The relationship was already starting to go south. It wasn't OUTTA THE BLUE or anything. In a way I'm glad that it happened because the relationship ended and I got to move on.

Yes she fucking was. I wouldn't call her a bitch just for breaking up, I mean, this kind of shit happens all the time. But I can't accept the fact that she cheated. Congrats on you for forgiving her and becoming friends, but I'd never forgive someone who cheated on me.

TRP
Shes not yours, just your turn

Your a grown man using the term qt3.14

Corey Wayne, watch his YouTube videos they helped me a lot going through my recent breakup

I mean I've been in open relationships a few times. But was dedicated to that relationship being monogamous. So maybe its easier for me.

But also. Who cares. Someone fucked someone else? whatever. it's just sex. and if you aren't dating they can't hurt you that way so w/e

Also.. I would NEVER EVER EVER date her again because I don't trust her that way. But we can still hang out

I've been trying to get her to do an mfm for years.

Hell yeah Sup Forumsud! Gym school and sluts thats all you need! 6months at the gym for results. 2-4 years of school for a good job, sluts to fuck when you want sex!

you're

you'll get another one don't worry

Sure, I'll contribute

>be me, 19, September of this year
>4/10 at best
>got an amazing gf, 20, 7/10, slightly chubby but gorgeous, goes to the gym and eats healthily
>I'm at university, she stays at home 3 hours away
>helped her out of depression, talking her out of suicide etc
>nearly failed first year of uni, had six resits to do
>overweight, almost NEET, start feeling shitty and start neglecting our relationship
>she dumps me, not unexpected but still hurt a fucking lot
>causes me to feel worse
>"but we can still be friends, user!"
>sure
>consideringsuicide.jpeg

>after two weeks we start talking again, I start to cheer up
>she tells me she broke up with me to sleep with other guys
>I was her first and she wanted to experience sex with other people
>killme.exe
>she invites me to come to hers
>sure
>she invites me to stay the night
>sure
>I get there
>she opens the door, lets me in
>we go up to her room

>she gets into bed, opens her laptop to whatever shit show she was watching before I got there and starts watching again
>I get into bed beside her, lay down, don't touch her, pretend to watch too
>she says about six words to me in the first hour
>90 minutes after I get there she announces she's having a nap, turns to face the other way
>I lay behind her and spoon her
>she keeps sighing
>ask "what?" and "are you okay?" about six times
>she eventually says the words that break my heart
>"you shouldn't have come here"
>get up and leave, bawl my fucking eyes out walking home
>don't get out of bed for two days
>she apologises
>ended up blocking her on everything
>endmylife.bat

>cut to today
>can't sleep, it's 6am
>spur of the moment decision, unblock her on Facebook and send her "Hey"
>she's surprised
>exchange pleasantries, I apologise, she apologises
>after about an hour of no messages, she asks me if I've been with anyone since we broke up
>tell her no, obviously not, I couldn't if I tried
>I ask her
>"I haven't been in a relationship with anyone else.." (quote)
>"Cool"
>after another couple of messages, she tells me everything
>she's slept with three people, messed about with some others and currently has 2 FWBs
>mfw
She doesn't deserve to be happy the way she fucked with my emotions, I was hung up on her for far too long, I helped her with depression and she fucking abandoned me when I got to the same dark place she was in. Fuck her and her happiness.

Stop acting beta. Get laid with another girl as quickly as possible.

what does qt3.14 mean?

newfag detected
Q T (read it phonetically)
3.14 (first three digits of pi)
qt3.14=cutiepie

Do you know what 3,14 is?

Fuck u dood I was gonna have some fun

fucking retards detected falling for the shittiest bait ever

I had this same exact thing happen to me when I was 18. We dated most of high school, and when she went to college, she told me she didn't love me anymore. So we fought a lot, and I was stupid to even try to go back to her. I get where you're coming from, but the best thing you can do is get the fuck over it. You're only gonna get worse by hanging on to her. Tell her that she's a piece of shit and never talk to her again.

Jokes on you I was also baiting

Neewwwfaggggggg

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

You know , faggot. You don't have to fight other dudes for her...she has to do that for you if she loved you. After breaking up with you , she found someone that fast , it's kinda done, man. Find some other biatch.

Bad day?

this is no cringe thread, get out, nigger

> do everything i can to make it best relationship
This is where you fucked it all up, user. Women don't deserve this kind of treatment, you should only put in as much work as the other is willing to.

She was quite distant and had a hard time showing her feelings, and that's why I did my best, because she was afraid of getting close. I thought that, if I tried enough, she'd open up and we'd be happy. Boy was I wrong

Sorry this shit happened to you. Bitches be bitches. We can only wait and hope shit gets better

Every time in these shitty stories you guys think your fat average girlfriends are 8 or 9s. I'm sure you actually believe it but aren't around enough girls to realise how wrong you are.

Yeah, she was probably that way so that she could rationalize cheating on you as, he wasn't there for me emotionally.
Fuck, have these threads conviced me that all women act this way and that migtow is the way to go? I think i need some bleach.

>Not all women are evil witches.

Yes they are. Some are just better at hiding it than others. It's not malicious by the way, it's instinct to help them survive.

It's understandable for you to get angry at her loving someone else, but in the end you can't keep reacting like this, you just have to accept that women look out for their own interests, which they should.

The happy couples you see is when the man is logical enough to keep her bullshit at bay calmly. By understanding how women behave, you sort of become this parent to them. We as men literally don't know how to guide them anymore because feminism has told is this is the wrong way to think.

Feels thread? Ok ill contribute with a shitpost
>be me
>21 year old virgin, never in any form of relationship
>Attractive face when I put in effort but a literal shut in with 0 social skills. So shy I talking to people is difficult
Thats it. Shit sucks when everyone around you has been in two or three relationships by now and society dangles sex infront of you like its something normal but your too abnormal to get it.

Sometimes seeing stuff like this thread.makes me glad Ive never had one. Its not like any of my friends seem to have ever had stable healthy relationships.

Says he's not a beta fag and yet can't get over some vitch that dumped him.

You're a beta fag who's obsessing. Cut ties and move on you cringy fuck.

Honestly, being in a good relationship can be heaven on earth, but being in a bad one can crush your soul. It's either heaven or hell. Depends on your luck. Unfortunately I've been through Hell more often than not.

end her fucking life user

Is you me?

She ain't worth the jail time

>Start talking to cutie girl, 9/10, short, beautiful.
>She leads me on a bunch, i feel like she likes me
>she texts me all the time, we talk on the phone for hours, the signs seem good.
>eventually i ask her out
>she replies with "No"
>heartbroken.jpg
>tells me she's dating her drug dealer instead of me so she can get free drugs and shit
>die inside

bump