Circumcision is like telling God he fucked up

Circumcision is like telling God he fucked up.
If you are cut, you are going to hell.
Uncutfag here, I'm going to heaven, because my genitals don't anger God.

kek

>God he fucked up
>genitals don't anger God
>going to hell.
>anger God
>anger God.
>anger God.
>anger God.
>God he fucked up.
>going to hell.

Learn2Theology

The commandment of circumcision have nothing to do with perfecting the human penis. It is only asked of Jews as a sign of the covenant between God and the children of Israel (whatever symbolic meaning it has is up for debate. It may be related to the notion of entering into a covenant which in Hebrew is literally is "cutting a covenant"). It is never demanded of Gentiles. Adam to Noah -- neither of these persons were asked to preform the sign of the covenant.

By that logic, medicine and any medical treatment is like telling God he fucked up and if you EVER been to the hospital for any reason, you're going to hell for defying God's natural health implications you should have suffered from.

>fucked up foreskin at age 3, had to be circumcised or I would dead from not peeing
>now I'm going to hell

>the human penis
>God and the children
>children
>human penis
>children
>human penis.
JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

You know there's people that actually believe that right?

OP here, I totally agree, I would never accept a blood transfusion or anything like that. Medication I'm fine with, because they are natural ingredients that God almighty put on this earth. But a lot of medical procedures, no.

Maybe your dad should't have been sucking it so hard then, don't blame God for your molestation disfigurements

Learn2read

That's my fucking point, idiot. God never asked people to do it. Circumcision will anger him. It's messing with his perfect design.

Learn2Bible

God DID ask people to do it but only those who choose to enter into covenant with him.

If your life depended on a blood transfusion, I'm sure you'd change your mind really quick.

Why would I? If I'm going to die then it's because God wants me to, and I will be in heaven shortly after. Why would I want atheist doctors keeping me from going to my destiny with other people's blood?

Everything is natural though otherwise we wouldn't have the capability of doing it. To believe something we humans do is unnatural doesn't make sense, because God made the laws of physics and made medicine and made our bodies in a way where circumcision or medical operations can work. It's not as if we're gods who magically defy the laws of the universe each time we do something. By definition, anything we do is natural. Maybe it's not a natural occurrence on planet earth without humans involved, but humans are a natural occurrence and thus anything we do also is.

Exactly, a cancer tumor is a natural growth, humans opening people up and cutting them out isn't natural. Humans are playing God and prolonging Gods true plans. Where in the Bible does it say "Go forth and defy God's will by enhancing the lifespan of his people by artificial means"?

In my opinion, nothing humans can ever do defies God's will. If God is omnipotent and omniscient, then the end result of anything is exactly as God intended. If God didn't want us to enhance our lifespan, he would have never made it possible for us to do.

In my opinion good/evil doesn't exist universally and the concept doesn't apply to God at least. It's a concept man created. God has a plan for the universe and it's going to happen, and there's no inherent good/evil to it. We might think it's evil if it fucks us up or is heartless to some people.

God does not exist you fucking degenerates. Please use your brain to discuss serious issues, not this God non sense

Bullshit, God gave us free will, so he gave us the ability to mess with his plans, but warned us not to. That's why there IS good and evil, you can't say child rapists are part of God's plan, that would make HIM evil, and you can't say child rape isn't evil, because everybody knows it is.

If humans can go against God, then he's not God because he lacks the power to stop us. Why would he sit back and let us completely fuck up his plans even if he knows how badly we're fucking them up?

Where in the Bible do you find "free will"? Learn2Calvinism

Because he's not a dictator who wants sycophantic yes-men, he's a God who grants his creation free will, we can only mess up certain pre-determined plans on earth, not his ultimate afterlife plans.

Free will is a precious gift from God, for it lets us love him with our “whole heart”—because we want to.—Matthew 22:37.

user, it doesn't matter what body parts you do and don't have
The only way to the Father is through the Son
Do you have Christ in your heart? Have you ever truly accepted him as your savior?
I hope one day you will stop running from him user. It's the only true joy that anyone could ever have

Yea my slanger still fully equipped for the job.

Sorry, I am not seeing free will in Matthew 22:37. Care to exegete?

Proverbs 16:1

Jumping to another text, are we? Hmmmm... Well Proverb 16:1 says nothing about free will either. Want to try again?

So what do you think Proverbs 16:1 means?

Because if you want to play that game, you may as well dismiss the entire Bible, because nowhere in it does it directly say that it's the word of God.

>because my genitals don't anger God
I'm pretty sure your genitals are incapable of angering anyone.

It's funny that people will willingly refuse medical treatment that can save them just because they believe that some sky magician wants them to die. when adults do it to themselves it is funny, but when religious parents do not allow their children to undergo a simple medical procedure because of their twisted beliefs it is infuriating.

they anger feminists.

What about myself? Come on, if you want to crack a joke, at least think it through

You do realize thats literally saying "humans are more powerful than God made them" right?

We are getting to that point yes, and it will be our destruction.

>God is omniscient
>God gave us free will, knowing what would happen
>God knew if we'd go to hell before the universe existed
So you have options here. God either ISN'T omniscient, Free will doesn't exist, or God doomed humans that he created to hell because it's part of his plan.
Take your pick.

Lulz!

Firstly, if you hold to the New Testament, then you clearly see that Paul and Jesus both embrace the Palestinian Jewish canon. Paul talks about the Scriptures as God's own breath (2 Tim 3:16), and Jesus talks about the Scriptures as God's very speech (Matt 22 which you seem to like), and they will never change or perish (Matt 5).

Now, even in the Tanakh itself you will find that God's Torah is refered to as God's Word (davar) (Psalm 119. Also the prophetic books often introduce themselves with introductory formulas such as "HaShem's Word came unto such and such".) .

There is of course no need to limit one's self to a certain phrase such as "God's word" (a rather anachronistic standard). If you simply read the Torah, there is no one who argue that the books themselves do not claim to be of a divine source. I would gladly go into topics of canonization but that would most likely go way above your head and extend beyond the time I have set aside for pwning you.

Now, Proverbs 16:1 is rather tricky to translate, as is the case with a lot of poetic Hebrew. (Did I tell you that I am fluent in Koine Greek and well studied in Biblical Hebrew?). But it seems to me that the preparations of mans heart, is subordinate to the will of HaShem. Compare with v. 9.

>omniscient, omnipotent being allowing creations to surpass specifications
So is God a shitty engineer, or is this just a big game of Sims? Neither really sound all that great.

>omniscient

Doesn't mean he can predict the future. There can be limits to omniscience

brb time for a shower. I will return once more if time allows before I must put my son to bed. brb

No there fucking can't, it's OMNIscience.

>There is of course no need to limit one's self to a certain phrase such as "God's word"

Now change "God's word" with "free will" and apply it to your previous question while you fuck yourself you Jew cunt

>implying god made us perfect

It means know everything there is to know, the future can't be known, not even by God, so it can't be known, it's not to be known.

Human free will demonstrates the same paradox as the old "Can God create a stone so heavy that even he himself can't lift it?" Except it's one that relates to his omniscience instead of his omnipotence.

No it doesn't, it literally means he knows everything that there is TO KNOW, where does it say that the future can be known?

You need to learn Latin. Omniscience directly translates to ALL KNOWING. It doesn't mean everything there is to know. And aren't you the one making assumptions that the future can't be known? Why can't it be? The future is always a direct extension of the past in a linear flow. If you perfectly know the present and all of the laws of the universe, then you can use those laws to perfectly predict the future.

1. I'm not a Jew
2. LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I never asked for the phrase "free will". I asked you where you find it, i.e. the concept in the Bible. Now go read John 6:37-44

Pwned :-)

The question is: HOW does God know the future? Does he look down the corridors of time and learn? If so, you have a God that passively takes in knowledge that he did not originally possess.

Wow, you are really new to theology and the Bible, aintcha? lulz

Go2bed Garfield

Omniscience /ɒmˈnɪʃəns/, mainly in religion, is the capacity to know everything that there is to know. In particular, Dharmic religions (Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism) and the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) believe that there is a divine being who is omniscient.

I'm saying God doesn't know the future.....

>1. I'm not a Jew
Bullshit

Ok, well I love how you conveniently skipped where I explained who decides what can be known and what can't be and where can you assume that the future can't be known?

THIS THREAD IS ANTISEMITISM!!!! CUT YOUR COCKS OR WE'RE CALLING THE ADL!!!!!!

>who decides what can be known and what can't be

Maybe it's not something that can be decided on

>and where can you assume that the future can't be known?
There's no proof that it can be, and God never said he could do it

Nope. :-) Jews typically do not study the New Testament and know Koine Greek. I am a former Christian, but now a Noahide (with an academic background). I would like to convert but that is not a possibility right now. Interestingly, my "Tanakh-only" perspective is that of the early Christians pre-Marcion. For a scholarly reference see Jason D. BeDuhn The First New Testament.

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

>Noahide

You know the flood is a scientific impossibility and with overwhelming archeological evidence that proves it didn't happen.

Open thesist? I have some respect for that but you will have large difficulties with the notion of prophecy and the New Testament. For example, in regards to both knowing and decreeing the future and free will, how do you exegete Acts 4:27-28?

"For truly in this city there were gathered together against Your holy servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose predestined to occur."

I pity all the people with mutilated jewdick.

You will never know how sensitive glans can really be and how good it feels when girl pushes her tongue under foreskin.

Foreskin has 20 000 nerve-endings while clit has only 8000. Foreskin keeps dick moist, smooth and super sensitive. There's no reason to cut it off simply because bible tells you so.

Cutfags should sue somebody for destroying sex life as it should be.

Women prefer smooth and moist dick instead of dry and calloused jewdick.

Can't blame them.

I am fully aware of the huge scientific difficulties with holding to a global flood. Nevertheless, I still hold to it but am open for a local-flood perspective. This is falls beyond the scope of this thread though so I will have to comment further on the topic at another time. I have five minutes before I must put my son to bed.

All american males get their dicks mutilated to show loyalty for their jew masters

I cannot believe how americans think themselves as first world country when they mutilate infant genitals.

God is Tzeentch

No, he said
"Kill me a son"
And then Abe said "Man, you must be putting me on"
Then god replied "No."
To which Abe quiered "What?"
Which God quoth "You can do what you want Abe but next time you see me coming you better run."