Need help from experienced nonbeta anons

Need help from experienced nonbeta anons

Last week I finally lost my virginity to a white girl. Short, brown hair, symmetrical face, no drawn on trashy eyebrows. Just my type.

She friendzoned me today anons. It was just a hookup. I can tell she was attracted to me BC i eat a lot of healthy foods like chicken, workout 5 mornings a week following Jeff Seids advice, and take protein powder. I am pretty athletic too.

Anyway she told me today shes really busy with schoolwork and needs to study. Ok whatever. Ask her if I can bring her some nourishment (food lol). She says yea meet her at the library. Standing in lobby like a sperg waiting for her, text her 8 times ask if shes coming. Finally 40 minutes later says yes, be right there. Another 15 minutes later she walks in without makeup on, in sweats like she was really rushed. She grabbed the food and basically ran out.

Im not a detective and usually dont pry but I just wanted to see if she was okay so i followed her. She drove like 3 blocks apparently cuz she got in her car. I figure i can beat her back to her apartment so I start running like my life depends on it. Im worried for her and adrenaline is pumping.

Beat her to her apartment. Stand down the street behind a car. Nignog hoodrat outside entrance. might need to defend her so start power walking toward her. pick up pace and run.

Before i get there, she goes up to him and leans in for a kiss. He pulls a degenerate marijuana pipe out from his pocket and they go inside together.

Im not an expert but I just hooked up with her. Why did she kiss that black guy? I thought we were doing pretty well. Are they hooking up?

When we were having sex, she kept asking if i was in. Im 5.5 inches, is that enough? Are black guys really the only ones who can satisfy white women?

>pic related
she sent me this today I asked her about it and she said she was hinting that she wants those lindor chocolate balls

youre too thirsty. once girls realize you want it they become bitches. ignore her for like 3 days, if she doesn't text you first shes not into you move on if she does play distant and she'll come running. if you keep buying her chocolate and bringing her food youre beta

Good lord in heaven this fucking bait

this is just pasta I haven't seen yet right?

How can you be so simple? se loves chocolate bc she's fucking that nigger(she is laughting at you), she teased you because she wanted to know if you are a real man, you failed, you brought her food and waited for an hour, you should have ignored her for a few days after fucking her and totally abandon her if you waited for her more than 5 minutes while you were doing her a favour.
Do you understand? she sees you as a needed man, now ignore her until she comes crawling for you
>B-but what if she doesn't?
why would you give a fuck about her? because you had sex with her, look, acording to what you've described yourself you are an atractive man with a nice body what is keeping you not having pussy is your beta attitude.

I hope that this helps you OP

/thread

omg all these people who can't spot bait.

Horrible unbelieveable story

OP is a faggot

Bait

She cheated with you on the nigger

I know right, started smirking 2/3rds through.

This story is bad and you should feel bad.

kill the challenging mate

This is soooo bait.

Sage

>Sophisticated b8 is best b8 b8

I hope this never becomes copypasta
-infiniti/10
I hope you get cancer

Why would you even?