1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What do you think about ukraine?
3. What do you think about russia?
4. What do you think about israel?
5. What do you think about usa?
6. What do you think about canada?
7. What do you think about your country, if the country is not in the list?

1. Flag
2. Russias retarded brother
3. Pretty cool actually
4. Nuke
5. Nuke
6. Don't really know
7. Used to be great, is shit now

Canada
I like Ukraine
I like Russians but I'm not a big fan of Russia
Pretty much an Eastern European country
It's okay
It's boring but alright I guess

1. Norway
2. Too much shooting going on for my taste desu
3. Please don't invade us
4. They killed some arabs, thats cool
5. All our politicians are slaves to them, there preddy okay
6. I love slanted eyes
7. 80% of the population are manchildren

1. flag
2. nazis
3. autocratic shithole, but their Sup Forums posters are nice and cool
4. an absurd, invented state which is struggling to legitimise itself. all archaeological records are skewed to fit into the "jewish narrative". whenever some stone age settlement is surveyed, it's referred to as belonging to "ancient jews", etc. literal wewuzzers, and they use it to legitimise the displacement of the real inhabitants of the land.
5. imperialistic shithole. finally losing it's relevance thanks to the Donald. I'm also extremely thankful to Trump for fucking over TTIP, since it would have governed American businesses at the expense of European welfare states.
6. not much.
7. it's not as bad as the memes say, but it's still going downhill. the privatisation of public institutions is going fast, and it's having catastrophical consequenses. first the private sector is allowed to take on some responsibilities originally associated with the public sector. then the liberals force "handicaps" on the public sector counterparts so they won't outrival the private sector counterparts. when the public welfare state crumbles as a result, liberals use that as an argument that we should abolish the welfare state altogether. its insane.

>liberals use that as an argument that we should abolish the welfare state altogether

What did you mean by this?

the neo-liberal project to dismantle the welfare state and replace its institutions with private actors is well known. what is there to explain about it?

So who's in favor of the welfare state then?

>I love slanted eyes
Do they all or most of them have slanted eyes? Damn, no wonder i love Canada.

it's sadly not discussed at all. the political left is focusing on identity politics (for the rich), so most issues relating to the future of the welfare state have gone completely under the radar.

we have reached the level where people who argue for privatisation use pseudophilosophical leftist platitudes like "diversity" and "change" in their argumentation. 99% of the political left buys it without a second thought.

and of course, the far right never gave a shit about it, either. they sometimes use the welfare state as a concept in their rhetorics, but they seldomly use it on a Realpolitik level.

Can a welfare state even work in a country that isn't also strongly Nationalist?

Seems like a privatization might be more appropriate for your changing demographic climate.

maybe.

the welfare states were always firmly based in nationalism. in a way, they aimed to replace the class solidarity of the early 20th century left with nationalism, since this allowed their ruling class to keep their privileges.

in any case, it's pretty clear that all forms of class solidarity are dead today. instead we have identity politics on the "left" and nationalism on the right, and the two of them are really two sides of the same coin.

the bottom line is that no one really cares about the future of the welfare state, or the privatisation of its public institutions. the most terrifying thing about it is that we're not even becoming America. rather, we're becoming Asia.

>the bottom line is that no one really cares about the future of the welfare state, or the privatisation of its public institutions
I don't really see why you're so concerned with it or think that a welfare state is a good thing.

Privatization is usually a good thing because the free market can often provide these services in a much more efficiently than the Government.

the current results in Sweden show the contrary. and like I said, the victories of the private sector are largely the result of handicaps forced on the public sector.

sorry about the off topic rambling, by the way.

1-Flag
2-I think all options with regards to Ukraine are acceptable, fully independent, fully part of Russia, or Independent but without Crimea and the Easternmost regions. But that should have been done back in 1991, not now. Once the mistake was done, the frontiers of Independent Ukraine should have been respected.
3-Russians have never lived in a democracy, going from Monarchy with serfdom till the late 1800, to Communist dictatorship, to Putin. They have everything to be a wealthy first world country with a western european standard of life, but they comform themselves with little. They had it so bad in the 90s that they are very grateful to Putin and dont ask for more.
4-A mistake, but it is too late to expulse them. Ideally it should have been created in German land, like former East Prussia where Koenigsberg used to be. Now it should be recognized and respected. It may still disappear if there is a 1 State solution and muslims become a majority.
5-Dont hate them but would never live there, I dislike political system, political parties, urbanism, school culture, among many other things but if they like all that fine for them. This century wont be kind to them.
6-The same as the USA except French Canada. I have 5 Joni Mitchell albums.
7-Argentina was the last white country to be born and the first one to die, whites were the majority only for a 50-70 years.
You cant create a European country on top of a Latin American one, eventually you end up reabsorbed by latin america due to the higher birth rates of the nonwhites, and immigration from your neighbours.
Our welfare state has crushed the work ethic of our underclass so badly that we actually prefer latin american immigrants to poor argentines.

fleg
nadsi
not white
gaz
burger
cuck
I need to leave my country

>Ukraine
Cute
>Russia
Wannabe losers. The world only has one spot for world-bully and that's us.
>Israel
I only slightly hate them less than the Palestinians
>USA
BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH
>Canada
rightful American territory

1. Canada
2. Neutral
3. Neutral
4.Not fond of it
5.I like it
6.Its okay

1. Flag
2. cucked russians
3. makes cool weapons
4. fantastic job in palestine.
5. was great, getting shittier
6. can be quite left wing circlejerky

2. Chernobyl
3. like gyppo
4. be obliterate
5. fat & idiot
6. fake usa
7. Heбo нa зeмлe

flag
Like them
No future with this government
Pretty ok guys
Ambiguous. But I like that they are very active (not physically of course)
Good guys bad fucked up they immigration policies

delet

1. Leafghanistan
2. Cool people, shitty country.
3. See Russia.
4. See Russia
5. Good scenery and excellent natural resources, but ruined by the stupidest people on Earth.
6. Good lads (even quebecers that aren't separatists)

>(not physically of course)

1. Germany
2. Dislike
3. Like
4. Like
5. Dislike
6. Like
7. Dislike

1. unitedstateistan
2. cossacks
3. duginism
4. bad
5. bad on a world scale but I hope we can maintain our culture and keep to ourselves and understand that the founding fathers we worship were a product of the enlightenment and that the enlightenment is not necessarily good, and that the values and ideals connected therewith and NOT an intrinsic part of american culture or identity
6. part of the american nationality, we should unite

I think he doesn't know what you mean by liberal

1. Flag
2. I almost never think about Ukraine. Eugene Hutz is cool.
3. Cool history, nice people
4. Israelis smell bad and whine about everything
5. The Pacific Northwest is great, I could take or leave the rest.
6. Mostly identical to the US, but more whimsical.

1.England
1.Not much
3.Grim country filled with crazy hyper-nationalists and corruption
4.Bunch of fanatics desperately trying to justify their existence
5.Closet authoritarians
6.Halfway between the USA and the UK
7.Bit shit in parts but it could be worse

1. >Flag
2. Anti-Putin pro eu-fuckers. Probably good women though.
3. Fucking based.
4. Fucking based.
5. Dislike.
6. Dislike. Cucks.
7. Good, but could be better. Too cucked rn.

2. Like, kinda. Never visited
3. Like, kinda. Never visited
4. Like, kinda. Never visited
5. Like. I have business there and the locals agree with me and my (our company) business.
6. Like. Visited the French speaking district too.
7. My country (flag) is wealthy, although the media all over does it's best to claim otherwise. >It's an induced effort of course.

1. Czechia
2. Poor, good vodka
3. Dislike because of communism etc, but Russians are ok
4. Jewbros
5. Murrica, fuck yeah
6. Nicer and colder murrica
7. Not too bad, but envious of western Europe

>1. Your country
Flag.
>2. What do you think about ukraine?
Getting fucked over by corrupt leaders. Communist era critically fucked their culture. Typical post-Warsaw Pact soviet satellite state.
>3. What do you think about russia?
Same as above, minus the 'satellite' part.
>4. What do you think about israel?
A parasite nation. On of my country's biggest mistakes was supporting them.
>5. What do you think about usa?
Great founding principles, but they've been diluted and corrupted over the years. Worst example of mindless consumerism in the world. We don't like to admit our problems.
>6. What do you think about canada?
They have a younger brother complex towards the US. That's where a lot of leafposting comes from. They're the Tom Fogerty to our John Fogerty.
>7. What do you think about your country, if the country is not in the list?
N/A

1. Flag.
2. People are good and are the same as us in 90%, don't know about the rest.
3. Sometimes we do dogshit stuff, but that's what big countries are obliged to do, infortunately.
4. Neutral, very good health care.
5. I dislike the PC, which the US have spawned and the general leftist attitudes. I like 80's America movies and content alot. The people are great.
6. Neutral.
7. See 1 and 3.