Help me Sup Forums. I have to get braces but im only 20 and im in college. Shoukd i get them or will i be laughed at

Help me Sup Forums. I have to get braces but im only 20 and im in college. Shoukd i get them or will i be laughed at

Get Invisalign. Can't even see that shit unless you tell people

Would you like nice, straight teeth at 30?

Im 22 and ive got them! Theres next to no stigma attached to braces anymore. Whats wrong withbtrying to better your appearance?

why not just get all of your teeth removed and get dentures?

i'm sure your boyfriend will appreciate the feel of your smooth gums on his cock.

How do you get hoes with braces?

Kekk

post a pic of your smile

A better question
Why are you so bothered by other people's opinions you'll prevent yourself from doing what you want?
Fucking hell user

I had braces from 16-18, definitely worth it in the long run as they will make you look 10x more attractive. The downside is they make you look really ugly so women wont talk to you

Not OP but this is Sup Forums. Home of Autists. Whaddya expect?

I got them at 20, didn't care nor did anyone else

This.

However idk 20 is when you need to bang hoes. So it might be a lil strange

You will be laughed at anyway you fucking cunt
>OP sucks

nothing wrong about braces... better than having circus in mouth

i bet u get to bang hoes with teeth like this

Those teeth aint that bad imho

Let's see those jacked up chiclets

I'm 21 senior in college. It's pretty trash and I don't talk to people anymore but I think the correction to my bite and teeth will be worth it. You're not alone!

Might as well take your chances, you're already ugly as hell.

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

>will I get laughed at?

Who the fuck cares, straighten your teeth out. You literally won't talk to anyone there in 6 years anyways. Not even on facebook. If someone laughs at you IN COLLEGE of all places for braces then that's people you need to avoid regardless. It's college, not high school.

Exactly, no one would give a shit.

21 with braces here.

You don't.

im a gay guy and i find them pretty hot especially if you're a twink, so I'd say go for it, some women have to be into it too surely?

If you're fat and ugly braces wont help but hey, you're fat and ugly anyway so who gives a fuck. If you're cute and good looking then braces are great.

It's better to get them in college than have them looking for / with a full time job. If a guy walked into my office for an interview with braces I would not take him seriously.

this
....why should you keep around people who might laugh at thing like braces... fuck others opinion OP. you will spent in college few years but you get your teeth straighten forever... and person who is mature enough wont laugh at shit like this... its not your fault you have mess in mouth so stop being autistic fuck and go get em

I'm 26 and I have them. No one made fun of me, ever. They just don't care, just like I wouldn't care if I saw someone else with braces.
Get the braces, in a year the difference is already astonishing, when I'm done with braces I'm gonna have really good teeth.

You're being laughed at anyways, what would change, aside from your crooked teeth?