Prove to me that "non-binary gender" is anything other than a mental illness

Prove to me that "non-binary gender" is anything other than a mental illness.
>Protip: You can't

You are the one making the claim that it is. Prove it is.

No need, any normal functioning member of society would agree.

I wish i had her boobs :(

Hermaphrodites exist. Other than that, nope.

The real question is : is perpetuation of the race the main goal of humanity ? If not, the question, genders are just a trait of character and is overall, not important.

Prove to us that you don't have a mental illness

it is also a string of words

checkmate

Gender is a state of character, and a mental illness is a disorder that changes your mood/way of thought so to be a gender queer and say that sometimes you feel this way or that, basically is proof of what OP said

Because fuck you.
QED

Psychiatrist here. If I were to walk around thinking I was a demi-god, or half centaur (the human part) I'd be viewed as having paranoid delusions for even associating my physical being with those things, but it's somehow not a mental illness if I think I am a female?

Aside from Hermaphrodites that are physically born as both/either gender.

>Gender Dysphoria is a literal mental illness and has been well documented for quite some time now.

I hate how the media elongates these dismal and ephemeral subjects.

They're mentally ill, their minds can't cope with their physical being and a huge portion of the men who think they're women have their penises removed and end up committing suicide or going into deep depression that meds can't exactly help with. It's a mental illness though, a serious one at that, I'd go as far as comparing it to schizophrenia but it's more of a "forced" hypnagogic hallucination instead of a regular hallucination. They take hormones to sound how they feel, they lose organs to feel how they want to physically, etc etc if that makes sense. I got a patient in about 5 minutes or I'd go more in depth with it.

It's a pretty lame mental illness.

There are only two genders. Period.
Trans isn't a gender, it's going from one to the other.

Demisexual, Pansexual, Hypersexual, Asexual, Fordfocussexual, Bisexual, 747sexual

None of these "identities" are genders, they are sexual preferences. Just because you consider yourself a male who likes other males when in actuality you are a half ton dyke with dyed hair it doesn't make you a new gender.

DNA doesn't conform to whatever identity you think you are.
Put your unmarked blood under a microscope and you're either 1 or 0

> be me
> be hungry, a little annoyed
> have an orange
> change mood
mfw the orange is a mental illness

>Prove to me that God doesn't exist.

Makes sense to me. I'm convinced

Femanon or just wish you had tits?

>implying hunger is a mood and not a body function

Kys twice

I don't think being hungry for an orange is the same as being hungry for your dick to be cut off

No difference between gender disorders and anorexia/bulimia. Doctors that perform gender reassignment surgeries are no different than ones who would give lap band surgery to a 95 pound woman.

kek

Considering gender is a social construct (unlike sex, which is biological), and therefore arbitrary, all that non-binary means is that it a gender actively outside of the arbitrary boy-girl dichotomy.

Is that dumb? In a lot of cases, no. In a few cases on the Internet, definitely.

Gender is essentially just a set of roles arbitrarily assigned to sexes.

Not even a feminist.
>no one here will agree with any of this

>Gender is essentially just a set of roles arbitrarily assigned to sexes.
According to whom? This is becoming more about semantics than psychology. If a boy decides he wants to be a nurse as opposed to something 'manly' like a policeman, does that make him a "transgender woman"?

It's only a matter of time before the rest of the states follow New York and make all of these official genders BY LAW

Meaning, you can file complaints and even sue if you are discriminated against.

We need to stop these mentally ill snowflakes

Pic related. 1/2

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

2/2

I identify as a '67 Impala. I'm transmission. My pronouns are brr/hrr/zoom

> if you use the wrong pronoun, apologize and move on

This is fucking insanity. I can literally get someone fined for not respecting my attack helicopter pronouns. What have we become?

its not a mental illness. its just 1st world problems.

This is absolutely disgusting

Prove me that OP isn't a faggot.