My ex-gf is pregnant with me. I'm 20 years old. I'm shaken and i have no idea what to do

My ex-gf is pregnant with me. I'm 20 years old. I'm shaken and i have no idea what to do

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

How does the womb feel, you comfy?

>pregnant with me

asking Sup Forums for advice on something like this is fucking retarded.

personally i would tell her to get an abortion

Your only option is to marry her and live a live of pure misery for the next 40 to 60 years.

She's in week 5. There's nothing there to feel

Its already said, but its not your kid gl dickmeat

Wait. You've been in her womb for 20 years? This bitch got WiFi in there ?

kill both.

deal with it like a man. I'd she's cool, take care of them, if she's a bitch, 20 years of child support is better than dealing with that shit every day.

I'm asking Sup Forums because I can't tell anyone else. We have common friends so I can't really talk with them about that and I wouldn't want to get my parents involved either.

I told her about an abortion but she said we'll consider our options next week when she goes to the gynecologist

You should hire a black guy to fuck her. His black seed will steal the egg and bam not your problem.

Oh wow, what a unique and totally uncommon situation to be in that no one else in the history of life has ever been in for you

Pay child support so that she has excess income to spend on drugs and then when she becomes an addict you can win a custody battle and mAke her pay you

been there, done that...9 times. just make sure it's their in heads how much they would fuck up their life. don't mention your life or the consequences. it's bitches, so it's all about them.

This would be a great idea. But the child will suffer a lot more when it gets older

Nigger detected

Be a dad

allnah... all white and middle class over here. having an 95k has its benefits. mistresses included.

Hi femanon 35, mom here

You should talk to your parents about it.

Sit them down and lay it all out

How do you even know it is yours, bail.

K-keanu?

you're gonna be a daddy. congrats! are you keeping the baby or adopting it away?

theadopting it away is a wild bet. abortion is a better option.

>9 times

Nigga wrap yo dick, holy fuck

OP: Please tell me...

Did you vote Pro Life? Then keep the baby. It's ALIVE. Face the consequences of your actions and cherish the life that you created.

Did you vote Pro Choice? Then make a choice. Easy.

Do not be disingenuous. Live by your chosen standards.

You have a right to not want to be a parenrt no matter what anyone says OP. Tell her that you don't want a kid and if she wants to be a single parent, tell her to go for it. You can forfeit your parental rights so you wont get fucked by child support btw.

If you tell her that you don't want a kid, but she has one anyways that's on her Sup Forumsrother. She's decided to carry it to term against your wishes so she. She decided to be a single parent.

You have no obligation to have to be a parent because of an accident. Not only that but if she is your ex the possibility that its not yours is absolutely there.

Dont let your life change because of the will of someone else. If she keeps it and you told her you don't want to, it's a 100% her responsibility. Don't feel dragged into something with someone you dont want to be with anymore. Having a toxic environment is worse than not having a father, and that's if she's dumb enough to keep it after you said you weren't gonna be apart of it. Also dont let society tell you what's right or wrong for YOU.

It's not wrong to not have a kid when you're young, , but it is wrong to willfully bring up a kid that isn't going to be raised in an ideal situation willfully. That's just selfish

how you know if its yours when its ex , demand DNA test

adoption is better. abortion always gives chicks issues, making them over emotional and baby crazy when they're closing in to being 30+

it just happens, user. I can't help it if the genes need to be let out.

That sucks about your lady friend. Try checking these dubs...

My ex-gf is pregnant with me.

How are you posting if you haven't been born yet?

>It's not wrong to not have a kid when you're young

It's not wrong to not want to have a kid when you're young

Fixed

If you didn't want to put a ring on it you shouldn't a put your dick in it.
Time to grow up timmy.

You're fucked. You'll be giving her at least a thousand dollars a month for next 18 years.

If you don't pay her, she'll fill out some forms at social services and then the state will start paying her your child support for you and then they'll peruse you for compensation.

She will get her money. Even if you go to jail for not paying, the state will still pay her your child support for you and your dept to the state will grow and you'll become trapped in a unfair system that keeps locking you up and casuing you to lose your job and make it extremely difficult to find one when you get out of jail, increasing the likelihood that you'll go back to jail.

It all leads to a felony.

You can forfeit parental rights to avoid all of this

lol

abortion you stupid shit
if she doesn't want that then enjoy your pathetic existence.

hahaha. you wish faggot.

May I ask about the colou of your skin OP?
What shade is it?

this is flagrantly false. child support is mandatory.

in what shit tier sand nigger country do you live in?

Why didn't my lawyer mention this option to me?

Google voluntary termination of parental rights you fucking idiots

Man up shithead

Yea but he's already trying to leave her therefore not his problem

This. It's the most retarded thing in American law these days

A father not paying child support? Lock him up and cause him to get fired and then give him a permanent criminal record that follows him to every job interview, effectively making him unemployable.

Once you get arrested for not paying you're pretty much fucked for life.

Maybe thought it couldn't be done in your situation. In some states it has to be an agreement by both parents. You should look into it obviously. Google voluntary termination of parental rights

op considers an abortion if both of you are not ready to be parents. The sooner the better so you won't let the zygote become a fetus ( if u are pro life and shit). Also tell your parent after everything solves, be a fucking adult

$sell babby

It's just one more thing to fuel the prison industrial complex. They can even take away your drivers license and prevent you from registering vehicles in texas

Honestly the life you had is OVER.

You need to take responsibility for your actions. Raise the kid.

This dickweed

The judge may or may not grant termination of parental rights. He or she will weigh whether or not the father appears to have been coaxed into signing away his parental rights, if his judgment is impaired, or if it is in the best interests of the child.

It's never in the best interest of the child to live with a single mother who doesn't get any child support, which is why judges only grant approval of this petition to men who have married financially affluent women.

If a judge is a facing the prospect of a waitress having to go without her IT developer husband's salary to care for her two children, you're kidding yourself if you think any judge would grant a voluntary termination of parental rights.

Woosh

Your lawyer believed that your ex-wife didn't make enough money independent of your income.

Demand a DNA paternity test.

If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his

No. user. Listen to me, and listen to me very carefully.

Right now, somebody is going to have their life destroyed, and it's either you, or something that may or may not be ethically considered a human being at this point.

Whether this child is yours or not isn't even a concern right now. By the time you can find out, it's too late. Right now, you need to remember that this woman and her potential spawn will ruin you, and you need to do whatever you feel is necessary to stop this pregnancy from coming to fruition. Best case scenario is you wear her down emotionally and exploit a moment of weakness to get her to abort. Or you get your hands dirty and try for a miscarriage.

Just remember: You will have nothing to look forward to but poverty and misery if you do not take drastic action now.

The point was just that it exists

Get an abortion, seriously.

If you have no idea what to do, then you shouldn't have a baby.

You can always have one when you are ready and can afford to raise it.

A DNA Test is irrelevant if the man has already assumed a fatherly role. If the man in question has already lived as the boys father and the child identifies the man as its father, the judge will not even allow the DNA evidence admitted into the hearing.

It won't even be considered, because the courts believe telling the child that the man who it believe is daddy, isn't daddy, is too traumatizing to children. It always come down to whats in the best interests of the child and men are viewed as autonomous provision drones by the state and the state actually expects a man in that situation to just go on pretending to be the childs father and will often gag a man who claims to have dna evidence from sharing that evidence with the children in question.

So do jaywalking tickets.

Didn't read rest of thread. Fuck that bullshit. First are you a nigger. If so kys immediately. Two are you a cracker. If so kys and her. Fuck you.

DNA test or not the father. Just walk away user and thank me later.

Op here, thanks. I really needed to hear something like this.

White. I'm a first year electrical engineering student.

>White. I'm a first year electrical engineering student.

Yeah, you're fucked.
Be prepared to hand over a lot of money for the next 25 years.

>you have no obligation to be a parent because of an accident

I had vaginal sex, and I know vaginal sex can make children. Therefore, I knew having a kid was a possibility when I decided to have sex. If I knowingly do something that could result in an outcome, that's not an accident, therefore getting a girl pregnant because I had sex with her is not an accident. It wasn't an accident, therefore I am obligated to be a parent. QED.

ya the anons saying you have to drill into her how much it will fuck her life up. unless you two are poor and directionless. in which case she's gunna have it and you're fucked buddy

Welcome to your first year of the rest of your impoverished life.

>you're going to be a very poor person

correction. you were a first year electrical engineering student.

She said I can choose not to get involved if I want to but it feels very very wrong to me.

You're still going to have to cough up the money.

I don't think responsibility is a word people understand anymore.

Did you cum inside her stinky hole?

You should have arms by now though right?

>She said I can choose not to get involved if I want to

That isn't her decision to make. You are expected by the state to provide finaicially for that child and if she ever changes her mind, she'll be able to sue you for YEARS of back child support.

Believing that she'll never sue you 15 years from now for several hundred thousand dollars in back child support because she wants the equity in your house is incredibly naive .

You should start paying her a small stipend every month. $50. And you should never pay her in cash. Always right a check so that you'll have a record of financial support you can show a judge if she ever claims that you're negligent

>you dont have to be involved if you dont want to
>okay cool then
>but i still want a dna test to make sure you are the father
>but...you know that i am the father why do you want a dna test..
>oohhh....I would just feel more comfortable knowing.
>well i dont want to do that
>oh well I can just call DFCHS and they can make you do it through court
>but you said i didnt have to be involved why go through all these lenghts about dna
>I just want to know thats all *tee hee*

That shit happened to me last summer, luckily that baby wasnt mine.

But she gave me that whole " is still want a dna test "

So she can keep that shit in her back pocket when she decides to fuck you.

And she can make you take the test.
And she will.

It's time to man the fuck up. Billions and billions have become parents. There's no reason you can't do it. If you can't find the stones then you both should consider adoption. Abortion is not an option unless you are comfortable knowing for the rest of your life that your murdered your child. Good luck!

It doesn't cost anything to fall down the stairs.