China is going to WAR with the USA!

China is going to WAR with the USA!

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/16/politics/chinese-warship-underwater-drone-stolen/index.html

Thanks Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, the imagination will be suspended if we're at war. Obama stays in office, Trumpies cry.

He's not fit to deal with shit like this anyway. Just as well.

yeah man fuck trump, hopefully they do sumtn about putin sticking is nose up our fucking ass

Well this should certainly help the EC realize that Hillary is a much better pick on Monday.

Let's hope they do the right thing. Not to mention that keeping a demagogue out of office is the very reason that the EC was created.

YES, NOW I WONT HAVE TO KEEP PLAYING SILK ROAD CHINA RISING

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

>implying that Obama just didn't 'let that happen' as yet one more (in many) feeble attempts to steal the election for HRC.

I hope you're not actually this delusional.

This.

There's literally nothing wrong with asking for a recount

fucking nigger bait

China could bury US

>cnn
>Cunton news network
gg no re

No shit, but Hillary and the Democrats mocked Trump for weeks for saying that he'd "let them know" if he'd accept the election results. Now they're doing the very thing that they ridiculed him for, but now it's okay..... Fucking hypocrites.

Except that they're hypocrites

I live in Estonia so i don't care bois ! Woooo

According to the CIA there's evidence which suggests that state vote counting centers were breached. Add to that, that 3 states which are historically always blue, go red, and something just doesn't add up. Wanting an honest and fair democratic process shouldn't be a partisan thing, and should be of major concern to every American.

According to the CIA. I'm going to be skeptical about this until I see the evidence.

If Hillary won, there would've been war too.
Big deal.

Russia got our back don't worry fam

Maybe Trump had a message which resonated better with the blue collar middle class? You know those people who democrats like Hillary Clinton have abandoned for Illegal Aliens, Muslims, and SJWs.

But no.... it can't be that simple, it must have been hacked.

Relax m8, China is just talking shit for now. War is not being initiated anytime soon. If you're paranoid like me tho, I recommend you use the DEFCON system. Keeps my mind at ease.

defconwarningsystem.com/

I dont care. That would be a war in the pacific area.
Europe can chill out

>shouldnt be a partisan thing.

This. Its a recount not a seizure of power. If you and trump were so confident you should have welcomed the recount.

Trumps immature demeanor shined when he started protesting and screaming on twitter about it, and his further change of heart when the recount came back moreso in his favour.

Also understand hillary did not call for the recount nor did the democrats. Jill Stein did and its well understood and believed she did it to fundraise for her party, not to challenge the election.

Its as though i disagreed with you on something and you had proof in a box and when i asked you for it you screamed at me about it and told me i was trying to take it away, and then when i checked the box and saw you were right you guffawed and said ha told ya!!!

John kasich would have been great. I liked John McCain over Obama. But Trump was not your hero. He is a child. This much should have been obvious from the start. We hated hillary too.

Enjoy your new oligarchy and possibly communist government what with steve bannon now involved. Holy shit, guys.

Are we going to get another month of whining when Liberals find out they couldn't successfully rig the Electoral College either?

NATO.

>If you and trump were so confident you should have welcomed the recount

I have no problem recounting. One state that has had a shit-ton of documented fraud though was somehow left off of the list of states to be recounted. I'm guessing that it was due to the fact that it was a BLUE state, and it was in fact a partisan motivated recount. Jill even admitted that HRC put her up to it.

If you're going to make a meme, please use the correct grammar. fucking christ

>muh 'fake news'

Right, now it's just about being fair, not about the "demagogue". You're the reason consolation & participation prizes exist. Just between you and I, my precious snowflake, your candidate, her husband, the current potus and every previous president were all crooked, corrupt and terrible. They all are, makes no difference.

4 years

Im tempted to believe you because yeah hillary was a piece of shit.

But Trump... Good heavens.. This is going to be terrible, no way around it.

What hurts is as whiney entitled uninformed and stupid as liberals can be, they get shit right sometimes. This was one of those times even though their whininess was a poor way to present their argument.

Trump shoud have seriously been an obvious poor choice from the start though. Righties can be just as dumb and uninformed.

If you stick to the facts and ignore the bullshitters and retards on either side, youll find quickly the truth agrees a lot with both sides.

The divide in america is the true problem. And trump walked on in with his elites. Drained the swamp and replaced it with alligators.

So it's not fake news the only 3 states they wanted recounts for where the 3 closest states that Trump won? Didn't count the three closes states Clinton took. Also 0 proof a fraud but oh we just need to count to prove there was no fraud. That's not how it works. If it did then all states would have to recount to verify no fraud

It's kinda fun watching the death of an empire. Not everyone gets to witness such a world historical event firsthand.

Brexit was tragic, agreed.

CIA, DHS, FBI, and others all said those states showed anomalies in their rural votes. Since rural areas don't use the newest technology, they also happen to be the most prone to hacking.

>Brexit

Also the result of Russian hackers.

>america loses in korea
>america loses in vietnam
>america loses in afghanistan
>america loses in iraq
>america can't beat isis
>america can't beat russia

america's track record dictates you will be annihilated over night.

most rural areas don't even have internet or cellphones. how they hell are they going to be hacked?

You sound like a monumental faggot who has no idea what they're talking about so they use as many words as they can to obscure the fact that they have no relevant ideas

Please fuck off and die

Nice sources there. The CIA and FBI said you suck dick and like to eat feces. Does that make my argument any stronger without proof? Also they didn't say that.some computer scientist made that claim but offered to proof or work to back his claim.

libtards think war is going to keep there negro king in office,dont count on it.the majority of america is already fed up with liberal politics

FINALLY

Also it's time for Pence's LGBBQ

>Thanks Trump!

So let me get this straight. Stagnant stock markets, and economy pick up big time right after Trump wins the election..... Obama did that. (it only took 7.7 years....)

China steals an underwater Drone while Obama is president..... Trump did that.

Holy fuck the autism is strong with you idiots.

im sorry,but rural america arent all toothless hillbillys in trailor parks like the liberal media wants you to believe

I found the degenerate slav in the thread.

then have your fucking civil war already, you absolutely infinite twat.

.. and when you've fucked each other up enough, China can finish the job and that'll be that.

good fucking riddance.

Funny.. Im educated in political science. Pretty good grade too..

Maybe you just dont understand things too advanced for you. "Murrica done fucked up". Better?

Thats actually been predicted and not a good sign for the USA

>the imagination will be suspended

Are they invading imaginationland?

>Since rural areas don't use the newest technology, they also happen to be the most prone to hacking.

Yeah, the Russians hacked the shit out of those paper ballots.

I dont think theyd dare have obama stay in office. It could agitate the militias.

And it's fucking freezing here today, my weather widget was wrong. We both know why.

Hey, at least the Mulatto Messiah isn't blaming Bush anymore.

auto-correct, it should have been *inauguration.

Trump said fuck NATO, so... fuck you.

karma is a bitch.

So instead of actually defending anything you've so you immediately fall back to muh education

Link me to your thesis or kill yourself

Go away shills.

>Funny.. Im educated in political science.
Oh, OK. Then I WILL have fries with that.

So, how do you rationalize a 13 trillion dollar national debt that we can barely afford to make payments on. All I see your faggot democrats doing is pretending ISIS attacks in the US are not "terrorist acts". Fuck you, fuck her, fuck that nigger, get a job or kill yourself. You make a map with only taxpayers and not your niggers on welfare and Trump wins by 80%. Only the leeches, faggots, niggers, and faggot wetbacks that steal jobs and drive down wages. I'm sorry that Jose can't speak english well enough to do your office work. But, I work construction. Fuck thos illegal faggots that work for half price and fuck up everything they put their slimy taco nigger hands. You want the US to turn into Mexico? You want to make a country a shithole? Why bring in faggots that are too shitty to find work in the USA. The standard of living in Mexico is higher than Russia. Fuck your policies, fuck you, and you should probably kill yourself before someone that voted for Trump hears your whiny faggot ass and curb stomps your waste of space ass.

So you think its a great idea to enter into war with china without allies...

Im sorry you were told america is great and powerful and china sucks so much you have no idea what the political and economic implications are behind a war with China.

Pro tip.. Wont go too well... America would be changed for the worst even if you won.

He has yet to ever blame himself though.

>it's the last president.'s fault.
>it's the next president's fault.

>So you think its a great idea to enter into war with china without allies
dude wat, I'm Danish. I don't give ½ a shit. My point is that Trump wants America to leave NATO, and therefore it would be hilarious if he had to go to war with China, without fucking NATO

read what is written, bro.

>waiting for that thesis like

I'm sure, if she tried harder, Jill Stein could find even more votes for Trump.

Do you still have Enchiritos? Make sure you grill my soft taco, bitch.

Nah man im a carpenter.

Mcdonalds is for plebs who dont want to do a real mans work after their education leads nowhere.

What defense can i present when you didnt understand a word I said?

You all went batshit over trump. Hes in charge and he has installed an oligarchy (not a fancy word that means nothing. Its a type of government where non political wealthy elites are in charge.) as his cabinet. One of his picks is a leninist.

Literally anyone would have been a better choice. John Kasich this time around was facts first politics later. He listens to experts and scientists then sees how that fits into a conservative framework after. I dont agree with his politics, but at the very least he acknowledged truth. He was your best choice this time.

Drain the swamp also isnt fancy or wordy. Its trumps own words. Alligators are a dangerous animal that cant be trusted. Theyre associated with swamps so the wordplay worked.

Is that simplified enough? Am i speaking too much crazy talk for you still?

She should have recounted Nevada. There were several of those "anomalies" that she spoke of in that state.

Oh yeah, that one was won by Hillary, no no no, don't recount that one then....

The swamp was talking about senators having too many terms. The water is stagnant, like in a swamp.

>My point is that Trump wants America to leave NATO
Then you're an idiot.
He just wants them to pay their fair share.

That would still be terrible. The US leads the west whether you like it or not.

The consequences of america going to war with a foreign super power alone would reach to Denmark and beyond.

Oh and congratulations on your high standard of living. Im a fan of denmark.

It's nice here, but the self defense laws are too strict.

You're speaking too much CTR talk for me.

>installed an oligarchy
citation needed

>literally anyone would have been a better choice
citation needed

And I don't even know what the fuck you're trying to say with your swamp babblings

>fair share
>not adjusted for income or population or anything

jesus fucking christ.

>He just wants them to pay their fair share
they do, you twit. Not their fault that the US insists on spending some 80% of their GDP on weapons.

Relax children.
Daddy Trump will buy you another drone.

/thread

As if the average Trump supporter could manage to pick his fat ass up off his electric scooter in order to curb stomp me.
>implications
I work construction to by the way, the immigrant workers work 3x as hard as any lazy white motherfucker ive ever seen, and they talk about 1/10 as much. You give em 100$ a day and theyll fucking work from 8 to 8, maybe you need to learn something from Jose instead of being a thick headed, whiny piece of human garbage.

>Charts confuse us.

Fake Birth Certificate.
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

>educated in political science

>cant even spell america the correct way

nice to see america's education system still proving how worthless it is

ligemeget, irrelevant, vi har flæskesteg.

the left can continue there dream of there negro dictator that obama has always wanted,but here in reality.things work a bit differently

Obama and the democrats will use thi as an excuse to stay in power and not to hand it over to Trump. They have exhausted all other options, so this will be their big play.

Maybe I'm a subcontractor and you a cuthroat faggot. See, I work Siding. I install windows. I work for myself. $100 a day? What kind of a faggot gets out of bed for $100 a day? I don't give a fuck what you think. Jose is slow and talks on his hone all day to whatever skank they are fucking that week. Maybe you should pay for your commerccial liability and not be a slave/cuck. I make 5k in a month when I work. I charge $100 a square for Siding. I charge $50 to wrap a window. Like your faggot ass has ever touched a metal brake.

Fake News

>ignoring the past 8 years that he has blamed bush on everything

not to mention his supporters went from blaming bush,to blaming trump when he isnt even in control until january

og masser af sovs!

That actually wouldn't be so bad. I didn't think that either Hillary or Trump was the best choice for the country. Obama has done a "meh" job, but at least we know what to expect.