Little dick thread. How little is yours? Pic related is my little one

Little dick thread. How little is yours? Pic related is my little one.

Caged, enough said. Allowed 2 erections a month, and only one cum while fully erect.

Damn. She cuck you as well?

not yet, ill be getting pegged for the first time this weekend which took a while to ease her in to. with cuckolding not only do i need to raise her comfort level, but we also need to find a good full.

my goal for our life (been together 5 years) we get married in a couple years. I spend our honeymoon locked in my chastity caged and licking her pussy while we vacation to jamaica and she has sex on a nude beach with a pro-black-bull while my penis is helpless and caged and i just massage her sexy barefeet as she moans to his cock.

Time to start liking cuckolding my friend, it's easier for us that way.

Nice Quads you fucking faggot.

What's with the hairties on the lock itself?

it reduces the clanking noise your lock makes when it bangs against the cage. for one it protects the cage, two it reduces the noise/humiliation you might get. as a minor humiliation, im often told to take the rubberbands off my chastity cage in hopes that my coworkers will get curious to the noise my penis makes : p

luckily femmydomgirflyfriend has yet to win in that punishemnt, but don't tell her !

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

When unerect, my dick is pretty small, but when erec about average, anyone with me?

what in the fuck

I think boys with small dicks are cute

I mean, you are happy being my sissy and taking a real man's cock up your ass, right?

get some got damn selfrespect.

you are a sad sad man

that's how dicks work

the only time you see dudes with long flaccid dicks is when they've worked themselves up to be half-erect because they're ashamed of how flaccid dicks work.

her gf's got a pretty hot-looking pussy tho

dont be surprised when you have 15cm of fat

are you just dumb?

absolutely

i was put on this earth for a reason

Yea but like real small, about 2'

Why would you want to be caged

what happened to your dignity user?

it's not really mine to enjoy anymore

who hurt you?

How do you even pee without it spraying everywhere?

>Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

i wana slit the guys throat this did this

And the chasty's pussy never doesn't feel like having my limp little dick inside her so there will be no need to let me out

We fully intend on having a child in about 5 years, but we're about 50/50 on if i'll be allowed to breed her or if we'll be doing artificial insemination. i'd love both honestly. i love the idea of a better male's seed being pouring into my wife's eager pussy as i massage the insteps of her soft warm soles and suck her toes.

Yeah, please don't reproduce

Lol, I'll fuck your wife.

same here. erect its just under or over 5 i havent checked since i got fat again. flaccid though its inside me

id suck but cant do anal for medical reasons.

this. i dribble all over when im not hard. and doesnt the moisture in the cage cause infections? how do you clean it? you cant without taking it off so like....how????

thats genuinely sad. and i want to weigh 600 lbs so i know sad.

erect is about 5.2, but I mean doesnt really matter, you arent going to use the flacid one for anything but pissing anyways

You know, I love cucks like you. You and your worthless dicks are fucking amazing for guys like me. I would love to plow and breed your wife into the fucking floor.

we love bulls too!