youtu.be/pMLa4IeFKHM?t=1m29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ice King

dwarf dawrfington

Tyrion.

Ned Stark

Viserys, but he died already.

The Ice king will kill one dragon and make the ice dragon or some shit

>yfw they cut the third kingsguard at the tower because the third head of the dragon (young griff) is cut on the show

This

JC?
So Aegon cut is really confirmed now...

>yfw Jon has a twin brother

*sister

Aeagon

'Promise me, Ned' is the most important line in the books, repeated time and again throughout Game of Thrones

it's in the show once, thanks to time travel!

they'll kill a dragon so they dont have to cast a young griff

Tyrion

Guess what Tyrion, Dany and Jon have in common? That their mothers died during childbirth.

Bran

You have a Targ, a Stark, and a halfbreed.

youtu.be/pMLa4IeFKHM?t=1m29s

>large shadow

what casts large shadows in GOT?

dragons

The Sand Snakes, they will kill off one for dramatic purposes and have the other two be Dannys lancers

What did you expect, the show has butchered classic lines from the show
>The North RemembersX50
>All Men Must Die!.....but we are not men.
>Fire and Blood given to the fucking Sand Sneks

Aegon

Jon is the third.
Aegon and Rhaenys are the first two.

Those two are ded

So?

Not Aegon mate.
At least in the books he's alive.

I thought the three dragon heads just represented the three dragon's that Aegon and his two sisters rode.

I doubt they will actually have anybody ride the other two dragons.

>Fire and Blood given to the fucking Sand Sneks
This one pisses me off the most, they could easily followed the books at the start of s6 and had Doran give the speech. Instead they gave it to the Sneks and at the same time made them the least popular characters on the show.
Seriously I havent met a single person that like the.

I want to fuck that one with the short hair.

>Young Griff
>Not a Blackfyre

The three heads are Patchface, Darkstar, and Punished Victarion, you pleb

>yfw you realize that Sandor is the 3rd head

my benis haha ;DD

Hot pie

Black or red, a dragon is still a dragon.

He really is Aegon Targaryen, Bittersteel was a legitimized Targaryen.

snek

Aegon was literally rescued by Varys. There's no way he's a Blackfyre.

The mummer's dragon prophecy is the big one. A lot of people read it as a fake dragon or a false dragon. Not necessarily not a dragon, but a dragon that's pretending to be something it isn't.
There are Blackfyre allusions and info-dumps all the hell over the place. The entire Dunk and Egg series up to this point has been about the aftermath of the Blackfyre Rebellion, and allusions to the Blackfyres are littered throughout the main series. These allusions/anecdotes pick up in quantity in the book where Aegon is first introduced. The conclusion is that GRRM would not be giving background about this if it wasn't going to be important later.
The Blackfyre pretender in The Mystery Knight is scoffed at because he returned without the sword Blackfyre. The suggestion then is that the next time a major Blackfyre pretender shows up, he'll have Blackfyre. Part of the fifth book that was eventually cut was that Illyrio had a present/item for Aegon, which many people guessed to be Blackfyre, previously in the possession of the Golden Company.
Another Blackfyre allusion is in the fourth book. Brienne is on the Quiet Isle and learns about a dragon sign that washed up there. The dragon sign was originally black (the Blackfyre sigil) and thrown into the river. By the time it washed up on the Quiet Isle, it had rusted such that it looked red (the Targaryn sigil). A black dragon (Blackfyre) washes up disguised as a red one (Targaryen). Once you "get" what the symbolism is, you can't unsee it and it's so obvious that it's deliberate foreshadowing.

The Golden Company never breaks a contract, but they broke one for Aegon. "Some contracts are writ in ink, and some in blood."
The emphasis is on the Blackfyres being extinct in the male line. Not extinct, period, but in the male line. This is what led to the theory that Illyrio's wife Serra, from Lys (and Varys is also from Lys), was a Blackfyre princess and Aegon's mother. Aegon is a female-line Blackfyre.
The baby-swap story doesn't make any sense. It involves "Arbor gold," used repeatedly in the series as a symbol for lies. The baby swap could only work if Aegon's face was destroyed, something Varys couldn't have known at the time. There's also no reason they even had to do a swap; they could have easily just smuggled out both kids and been done with it
George loves his historical parallels, and fake-Aegon has two: Perkin Warbeck and Henry VII. Like Perkin, he's claiming to be a prince everyone thought was already dead. Like Henry VII, he's a female-line scion of a family of legitimized bastards. Hell, Jon Connington and Jasper Tudor (Henry VII's uncle/guardian) are both redheads.
Finally: What evidence is there that Aegon's real? The answer is none, just some people's say so.

CIA

jorah you fucking retards

why do you think they sent him away

he will come back like a fucking lizard person and drive the dragons

Should be Jaime, but probably gonna be meme dwarf.

Varys

That's why he cut his hairs

Then why is Jon Connington, one of Rhaegar's best friends, protecting and looking after Aegon if it's not really his friends son? He doesn't know?

No one. Try pulling your head out of Preston's asshole long enough to realize Dany is in complete control over all three Dragons.

>George loves his historical parallels
Nope, he cannot even read medieval chronicles.

youre mum

How come Jon Snow never wears that armor again? It looks shoddy but still better than the fucking nights watch leather armor.

Because he's a drunk fag trying to get over his crush dying without him. They literally find him and tell him "this is kid yo" and he accepts it without a second thought.

Personally, I think Aegon is a Blackfyre, but I also think the prophecy is vague enough to allow for it. Thematically they all have to be a similar age, so he's the only logical candidate left.

OR, he could fuck us sideways and use one of Roberts' bastards. I'd favor Gendry, but Mya Stone and Edric Storm are also viable choices.

>>Fire and Blood given to the fucking Sand Sneks

Are you an idiot? Varys is saying that the sneks should go after Kelly C too

armor slows ya down

>drive the dragons

lyanna mormont

It doesn't even make sense giving it to them as half the reason Doran is supporting the Targs is to get a marriage pact and eventually have his grandkid on the throne.

The sneks murdered the only Martell male so they get absolutely nothing but the vengeance bit.

>Implying the Ice King is not Brandon Stark being JUST for multiple inter-dimmensional fuck ups.

You read it here first.

>So who's the third?
he shaves his head to hide is white targaryan hair

did he shave his cock too?

thats training armor

this. pottery

Aurone Waters

holy fuck, that is pottery

Sure...just ask Lord Castamere.

TATTERED PRINCE

wait, while that would be a fun little revelation when and if it happens, that would mean the "three headed dragon" would be Tyrion, Dany, and Varys?
or Varys, Jon, and Dany?
Then who would be the King?

Dany's mom, Rhaella died giving birth to her

Rhaella = R

Jon's mum, Lyanna died giving birth to him

Lyanna = L

X's mum, X died giving birth to him

x = ?

RLX

Tyrion you dunce

oh really mate? i did not know that

hot pie

You're welcome m8

This guy

What the fuck are you going on about?

I dunno...All the prophecies could just be bullshit too..

Consider what marwyn said
>Gorghanof Old Ghisonce wrote that a prophecy is like a treacherous woman. She "takes your member in her mouth, and you moan with the pleasure of it and think, how sweet, how fine, how good this is... and then her teeth snap shut and your moans turn to screams. That is the nature of prophecy, said Gorghan. Prophecy will bite your prick off every time.

Oh Tyrion obviously

that would also make sense, considering the royal blood theory.
P O T T E R Y