Wwyd?

wwyd?
she cums from anal
reply for reply keep it goin

Got more?

How do u get her to do anal? Any advice?

got more if you tell me wwyd depending on your response

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

you really gotta work them into it, when I first started dating her she was still a virgin and wouldnt even blow me because she thought peenor in mouth was nasty. its all about slowly building things into what you normally do sexually. now I fill her with buttplugs.

Maybe because it makes her cum like op mentioned

Getting a buttplug soon, so I gues I'm close.
If I had a chance I'd fuck your girl's ass till she cry, then cum all over her ass

But the pain tho, women prefer clitoris stimulation

be hard to make her cry, she begs me to fuck her harder lol.

anymore rough wwyd's?

>you have to be 18 to post

Moar

wwyd?

>wwyd?
First I'd pull the g-string to the side and rub up and down her pussy. She might try to adjust position or something but I'd push her head back down and make her stay on all 4s

Then I'd drop some spit right onto her asshole and let it drip down onto her pussy

I'd play with her clit until she was wet and begging for cock, but then I'd slide Two wet fingers into her asshole and work them in and out while I sucker on her pussy lips

Before she came I'd stop and leave her aching for cock or some sort of release. Force my girthy cock into her asshole and just pump away until I filled her with my nut. She might cum from that, maybe not but I don't care. Just getting my rocks off in her ass.

Then I'd leave her laying there thinking about how she got defiled and used and got nothing in return

your just reward kind sir

I'd push her face down to the floor. Spread her ass apart with my hands. Spit on her asshole, plunge my cock in balls deep then start with the long deep and hard strokes. While I'm wailing away on that ass id grab her hair and pull her head up to make that back arch nicely and ram the butt back toward my dick. Finally I'd shove my cock down her throat and have her show me the cum before she swallows.

>>wwyd?
or after seeing that pic maybe not

lol shes obviously got a face mask on.... you cant even tell how she looks wheres yours edgelord?

damn, tits?

I can't post pics of the fat bitch who takes my cock up her ass once a week also known as my wife. It would put me in a severe depression to come to the realization that I had sunk so low.

this post gave me depression for you. Must get tough being old, huh?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

'wife'

sorry im not much of a tit man, dont have anything but she is a 36 DD

That looks like an ass that needs to be destroyed and filled with cum

more of her?

Wwyd?

>Cums from anal

Fuck her pussy, cum deep inside of it, anal denied

I'd fuck that delicious looking asshole!
Any pussy pics user?

I would stand her up, lift her tiny body, and wear her cunt on my cock, bouncing her whole weight over my shaft, until i'm balls deep inside her womb.

problem is since:

[(a)bitch]=hardpoop=-1 then nigga=+2 pussy play

or else (a) goes bitch and stabs you.

Does she have a set of pics of her in a black maids outfit or this blue dress?
Trying to work out if its the dame chick.

worse part is some chick tried to explain it to me as ''having your shit forcefully extracted out of your ass and an abandonement into ass delectance'' to which i responded by jerking off.

>she cums from anal

le meme

cucks add needmyprincess on kik to share your gf, girls with cute feet preferred

That's fair, I would have stabbed her first, it's only natural to defend yourself

lol no... i even said earlier she has 36 DD this girl is flat chested.