Albums that you geniunly think are good, but don't like listening to them that much

Albums that you geniunly think are good, but don't like listening to them that much.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyKi2I0m08w
youtube.com/watch?v=St6lJaiHYIc
youtube.com/watch?v=-BG1Ng2pU-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in this thread: albums we didn't enjoy but we are forced to enjoy because we don't want to be different and having our own taste because we're insecure.

That's an irrational statement imo. Different music is appropriate for the different state of minds you are in. On a hot day on the beach i wouldnt as much listening to burial, but on a late night walking home alone high on something - thats a totally different story.

You've gotta be in the right mood, and it only comes around every so often. But when it does it is fucking great.

That's exactly how I feel about it as well.

once every other year, great album.

T H I S

I have to be in a very specific mood for this, and also 1h 20m of free time because I can't just listen to single songs off of this.

nice projection pal

Not exactly. Sometimes an album makes you sad so you avoid it. Has nothing to do with quality.

love this album to death but i dont listen to it as often as i used to. revisit it sometimes tho

i think kid a is the greatest album of all time but i don't really listen to it

Usually when I relisten to it I play the first 2-3 songs and then kind of drift off and move to something else.

The first few times I ever listened to it were great though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyKi2I0m08w

Does anybody else actually enjoy this album? Somebody made a joke about it here which is how I found it but I genuinely think it's interesting and ultimately good ...

I can listen to this album any time of day any day of the year

youtube.com/watch?v=St6lJaiHYIc

Or, you know, albums that shine brightest situationally. But okay.

see:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BG1Ng2pU-8