Hello lads. I need help identifying some coins. I would like to know when these coins were "commissioned"...

Hello lads. I need help identifying some coins. I would like to know when these coins were "commissioned", for lack of a better word and what they were produced for.

You came to the right place son.

Italy, why not just Google the fucking words. Torino is Turin in Italian.

Obviously that's a 2€ coin, made for the Olympic Winter Games 2006 in Torino, Italy.

what a phaggot, use damn google

Thanks

you are fucking retarded

I'm assuming this is for the coronation of a Queen Beatrix in 1999. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's a dutch 50 Eurocent coin, 1999 just stands for the date of its embossing. But it's Beatrix.

What exactly possessed you to ask Sup Forums and get called a faggot 50 times between vague,sarcastic and misleading answers than some coin collectors website?

Bing that shit

Dunno really

I like your style user

I know what this coin was created to commemorate, but let's see if you guys can guess what it's about without Google, Bing, Askjeeves etc.

turin winter olympics, are you retarded OP?

sSomething to do with the brazil national flag day?

Nope

Minted is a better word faggot.

Ireland? Maybe when the country split? 1916 was around the time of the troubles...

Quite close

something to do with the easter rising? i dont know why they would put that on a coin though....

coin literally has 2006 on it like da fuck op

Yeah. It's to commemorate the centenary of the Easter Rising. They made a million of them because, why not.

More coins brugh

Irish Easter Rising, 1916 when Irish Rebels attacked the legitimate government of Ireland and killed lots of civilians in a terrorist action. (didn't work, but after WW1 ended the war really kicked off and then the civil war, independence (of a sort) 1922, but not fully until 1949