Whats a good movie on netflix to watch while on acid?

Whats a good movie on netflix to watch while on acid?

Why not just take acid?

pretty sure Into the Void is on Netflix and so is Fantasia

Enter the Void*
oops. I'm tired

not a great choice for tripping desu. I suggest gandahar

My friends and I channel surfed and had a fantastic time, I don't really think it matters.

One of the funniest interactions you can have with television and movies on acid is the fact that you point everything out like a child. Nothing appears seamless or believable so you're constantly calling out their lines and actions, crying because you're laughing so hard.

With that in mind, I'd choose something distinctly not aimed for you as an audience. Kids stuff, cheesy feel good movies from the 90's, shit like that

Anything. It will be irrelevant once you start tripping.

Implying you can concentrate on anything with a head full of acid.

>Fantasia
this
the perfect part is you can just close your eyes and still see the movie

I love this movie

is it on netflix?

try it before spouting nonsense

lsd is about set and setting

would not recommend Enter the Void, unless you have decent experience with the drug

Implying you have actual LSD. Go home OP you nutlicker

Eat dick nigga

I've tripped acid 13 times.

I have severe ADHD tho, that might have something to do with it

DUDE

Pretty accurate fammillia, as long as it's not a horror movie or something scary.
I enjoy BBC documentaries like David attenborough in Life. Comfy family movies/90s comedies are also enjoyable.

Yeah, I could see why it might not be a good idea. I had a great time watching it after smoking a bunch of weed though. It's eye candy, perfect for that.

the strange colour of your body's tears

I once watched Monster House on acid. It was amazing.

you will die, everyone does.

OP here Im going to watch fantasia

Enter the Void is fucking terrible both as a movie representing a trip and as a movie for trippers.

Try Leningrad Cowboys Go America for absurd laughs and cool music

Carl Sagan's Cosmos broke me

come and see

depends on how much you take. Too much and you're just fried; you can't concentrate on anything

I have a little stash of shroom powder I got years ago and I take just a tiny little bit of it every time I go to the movies (like equivalent to 1g mushrooms). It seriously turns every flick into an 11/10 kino

>you're just fried; you can't concentrate on anything
Pictured here. My time with psychedelics was enlighting and generally awesome but I don't think I'll try them anytime soon.