ITT: Prove that Pc is the Master Race

ITT: Prove that Pc is the Master Race

Protip: You Can't

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vf9aJhj6iQE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGLTvOqJOcbIwBtX0Rou2gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably is, but i'm too lazy and stupid to learn how to use one.

BEST GRAPHICS, plus that video is pretty dank

If playstation does the same as microsoft in making ps4 games for pc with cross platform online, it will be the perfect master race

youtube.com/channel/UCGLTvOqJOcbIwBtX0Rou2gw

Dont need to,ill let someone else do it.

this video is A1

Your video OP? Nice shit

>pc
>not the master race
Pretty low energy, OP.
You could try a little harder.

bump because there inst a real reason

Fuckin' hell, this is one of the most autistic videos I've ever seen. And not autistic in a good way, like Reviewbrah, but in a cringy way.
KYS

samefag

If PC is so great, why dont they make a PC2?

Nice Try Bitch

because they never had to improve...

thats why im still using my 8800gts

>protip you can't
Console commands
>glitches item, stuck in area from clipping simply use these to fix in game bugs
>hot fixes for totally bugged patches or launched
Need I go on or has your dick limped in my presence?

Why bother with all that stuff to play a console port? Other than finer controls, what does it offer that a box does not? No troll.

This is why you get raped by Patrick so much spongebob, all them cock be "bob"bing in dem "sponge" aka "gaycocklover" holes. Harharha!

Better graphics, mods and customization

can't Putty into my Cisco router/switch with an xbox. if that is a valid reason

you can see anime tiddie with mods...

obvious troll since everyone already knows the answer to this seeing as its common sense

I kek'd. Bwahahahaha!
>praise kek my brethren!!

This. I can see the unfair advantage in a lot of games though. Especially fps.

I'm proving it by not falling for the retarded bait and writing up a literal faggotstorm of reasons on why it is the master race just so you can shoot back a post that is mildly retarded but still makes me rethink my reasoning.
Anyone who started giving their reasons on why it is the master race are absolute shitwads because they actually think their opinion matters and that OP's post is anything beyond worthless post trash.

Because of the cost. A $2,000 PC2 would cost over $8,000. Scientists don't know how to make people pay that much for a PC because of constant test studies of gigantic consumer calcium isn't good for their spending accounts which won't exceed beyond their habitual savings.

>obvious troll since everyone already knows the answer to this seeing as its common sense
but can it do dubs????

No! But it can blend.

Think of all the games mixing together to produce a nice healthy programed snack.

Because you cant masturbate to a thinkpad console

I can...

bump keep it alive!!!