Let's list reasons why Americans are stupid. I'll start

Let's list reasons why Americans are stupid. I'll start.

>They let Trump win

Other urls found in this thread:

metroherald.com/
solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/activities/GreenSun.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hx8XG9Asm4M
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/05/economist-trump-must-prepare-for-showdown-with-china.html
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/06/im-democrat-but-ive-gotta-admit-its-now-trump-2-dems-0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slam dunk, case closed

Basically this. Also
>no healthcare
>guns everywhere
>all fat
>elected Bush twice
>not Canada
>army worship
>"football"
>baseball
>Rick Perry
>Sarah Palin
etc.

mu' institutions

Burger fat "lol why can't I lose weight?"
We are the only amurrica that exists cause we look just to our own belly buttons

metroherald.com/

well look at this dank ass website

>ITT: Beta europhags reassuring themselves of how great they are

well what do we have here?

But that newspaper is Irish, and the headline was a joke.

> "Republicans"

ITT: people who think the sun is yellow.

Different paper.

Why is there clip art of Chandler Bing?

I'm brazilian and I also have the right to complain about how shit USA and its habitants are.
How is the feeling of get diabeetus, stroke or any other illness and cannot be treated because you have no money.

well damn. im still loving this metroherald place i found

ITT: OP is a faggot and thinks the sun is yellow.

Doesn't say who spotted the object or where, it was Americans in America and the object was the sun

Dumbshit.

brazil is broke as fuck and ridden with crime and poverty.

sit back down, you're a laughing stock even in south america

ask anybody to draw the sun and colour it and 99.99% of people will do it yellow.

and kids will use yellow for people's skin. and blue for the ocean even when it is often much more muted.

people save symbols for objects in their mind that aren't necessarily accurate. this is why it takes training to paint realistically instead of using cartoon colors

solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/activities/GreenSun.html

and that's why the Americans could only describe it as a yellow object

>99.99% suck negroid Weiner to cure their autism so that must mean im doing something right

weak b8

Vote for Trump

Sun through a telescope, looks pretty yellow

Looks orange ya cuck

see
sun is white, your picture might even be colorized

why bother?! OP, you win.

At which point it surely becomes a matter of perspective. The sun appears yellow when viewed by humans through the refractive index of the atmosphere, so it isn't incorrect to describe the sun as yellow.

If you're going to make an argument based on the fallibility of perception, then you have to take into account that literally nothing that you're perceiving at any given moment is an accurate representation of reality as measured through more reliable methods, in which case making that argument defeats itself in the making of it.

America is the best country in the world despite everything you have to say about it. Feels good, too.

>Americans derail threads by debating if the sun is yellow and meaning it

>The sun appears yellow when viewed by humans through the refractive index of the atmosphere
when it's low on the horizon. what color is the sun when it is high in the sky, or viewed from space?

>>They let Trump win

One does not simply trivialize the God-Emperor Savior of the white race President-Elect Donald J. Trump.

Now apologize you filthy fucking Eurocuck!

no argument here - we're some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the planet

Youre infact pretty low down but it doesnt matter no ones better than anyone, your'e no better than a scabby romanian prostitute and neither am I.

Ill just leave this here....

>I suck so everyone else sucks

Typical lefty mentality

What colour is the sun when viewed through a green filter? In infrared? When you're not looking at it?

The sun can appear yellow, therefore it's not incorrect to describe the sun as yellow. It's even more difficult to make that assertion when your argument is 'perception can be fucked.'

Zoe Quinn created Trump btw. Pass it on.

U.K. Newspaper. Also the UK has the most overweight children in the world and adults are gaining more and more. Completely dependent on the government. Europe is becoming USA Jr.

Everyone knows Democrat Jews pushing "gun control" caused Donald Trump to be elected.

Thinking Republic of Ireland is in the UK, typical American who fails at geography.

and the moon is also orange or red when it's on the horizon, but does anyone think it is actually red? filters are irrelevant, I'm talking about the human eye. sure the sun is sometimes yellow, and the sky is sometimes orange, and the moon is red, and the water is green. it all depends on environmental factors, but seen as it is, in space, or even here on earth when it isn't sitting right on the horizon, the sun is white.

it's a misconception that it is usually yellow. it is usually white, just as the moon is usually white

"It was the first time ordinary people beat the feminist wackos"

youtube.com/watch?v=hx8XG9Asm4M

If you sort that list by %GDP, then France, Germany, UK, and others all have a bigger problem than the US. Granted, this might change with the incoming president.

Trump and those like him created people like Zoe Quinn.

Not quite, actually, but my point is it's the other way around. These corrupt, elitist, power hungry types that are always there in the political classes pointed everyone at these meaningless people with bizarre views and said 'Hey! Those guys are trying to take over the world!' so everyone would turn to them for help and they could take over the world.

It's like the whole 'Muslims want sharia law in the US/UK/France/etc' bullshit. Probably like twelve of them do, but they're never going to get anywhere because it's dumb. But if you can convince people that the crazy views of a tiny minority are the norm, then they'll let you do whatever you want to save the little children or financially retarded Greeks, or whatever misdirecty surrogate morality they're selling today.

they exist

But if someone, in a descriptive, poetic way or with the intent of making a joke, described the moon as red, or water as green doesn't it make more sense to assume that that is the current state of the thing they're describing, rather than jumping to pedantry and describing all the other states in which it could be perceived?

Coming from the country best know for its rampant slums and colossal failures in soccer.

prevailing western sentiment
your asses are toast,brexit your whole damn press said 'IMMMM POSSIBLE!
it passed. a thou moozies march in londonium in favor of universal sharia law/
mass deportations,tell us it aint gonna happen
demcucks in our LAST 3 ELECTIONS sent 1,000 labour/democrats, and cucklry clinton too, back home again,elect trump? never will happen said the press,,coffcoff, IMPOSSIBLE said 50 republican consultants, 50 free tv newscuckers,no way said bbc no way said nyt.
you been sunk,,surrender and get saved from drowning,,on second thought,go drown yourselves anyway.

Brexit hasn't happened yet.

A thousand people is less than .002% of the population of the UK.

Trump isn't President yet.

I'm probably not going to drown myself.

/thread

>U.S.A. finally discovered the sun.
>Posts a picture of an Irish paper.

Fuck, you Western Europeans are dumb as shit.

external debt just means we have real goods and other countries have our meaningless paper IOUs

Why do faggots like you continue to bash the USA? Jealous? Sick of your own shit country?

>you Western Europeans are dumb as shit.

Yep, but the new world is made up of the inbred result of our cast offs and outcasts and the rest of the world is mostly still killing each other over which sky man should tell people who can live near the rivers, so we're doing alright in the grand scheme of things.

It doesn't really matter... it's like people arguing over local sports teams. National citizenship is just an accident of geography; we're all the same species and for the most part share the same overlapping points of global culture.

>"they let women get into politics"

yawn

THREADLY REDPILL:

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/05/economist-trump-must-prepare-for-showdown-with-china.html

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/12/06/im-democrat-but-ive-gotta-admit-its-now-trump-2-dems-0.html

Protip: OP is from Ohio.

As a non-Amerifat, I don't understand why that's meant to be amusing.

>not Canada
A. FUCKING. LEAF.

the odds are matey trump will be sworn in
face it you lost because you are built in losers

I'm not from your strange little conglomeration of rejects, colonial scum.