My dealer is empty. Is their any household items i can use to get high

My dealer is empty. Is their any household items i can use to get high.

Other urls found in this thread:

chemistry.about.com/od/toxicchemicals/a/Mixing-Bleach-And-Ammonia.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pour one part bleach and one part ammonia into a bucket or pot...inhale deeply. enjoy.

i bump for thy and for my

or just drink the mix straight up, faster but not as powerful of a high

I try to fly but then I cry

Grape juice.

absolutely correct user.

Nutmeg. Read up on it first

nigger

you can always learn to grow shrooms. takes some cheap supplies, some effort, and a little over a month. check out shroomery.org

can anyone confirm if this actually works or not??

Smoke resin faggot

paint

Huff benzine

Yeah it works reasonably well. Makes you light headed and euphoric, but it doesn't last all that long. Decent if you have no other option.

my buddies and I do it whenever our plug falls through, its good but only lasts about 10-15 minutes, so you need do a lot to get the full effect.

You get a crazy high from inhaling the combination of ammonia & bleach.

Purple jucie and Grape juice. Know the different

I wouldn't call it 'crazy high', but it works fairly well. Good if nothing else is going.

don do it that creates mustard gas

I get high but my throat gets dry

Don't kill yourself

worked for me but not that much for my friends. Guess it varies person to person

i know you are trolling but ill bite

seriously dont do this.. are you retarded or just a newfag?

my bad! you're still a nigger.

it makes fatal mustard gas. do not try it.

so how much ammonia and bleach will i need if i wanna be flying all night?

is this legit? it only works for some people?

permanent marker

i'm kinda shy I cannot lie but I like my brain to fry.

It works, not at all like a weed high though (more buzzy/drunk type of vibe)

chemistry.about.com/od/toxicchemicals/a/Mixing-Bleach-And-Ammonia.htm

stop that. we're trying to kill this idiot

Fucking newfags. Kill yourselves.

Are you lost friend?

Only newfags call newfags newfags newfag

Nyquil

I'll die if I eat too much pie, but why?

Faggot

Alcholhololol dipshit pothead

any cats around?

only newfags call newfags calling newfags newfags newfags newfag

you got droopy titties and thunder thighs.

>Put ammonia bleach and a tiny bit of mouthwash in a soda bottle
>place balloon over opening
>wait for balloon to inflate
>remove balloon and inhale
>get high as fuck

DXM bitch

$3-5 high and trust me itll fuck you up

Only newfags call newfags calling newfags newfags newfags newfag fag

newfag

Huff axe or airwick through a towel.. I had a stroke attributed to inhalants but you will probably be alright

You fucked it up, retard. Congratulations.

that was me and you guys are sweet but idiots
you are just maximum edge newfag

don't worry lads just b8ing

holy fuck youre new

Don't do inhalants man. You could die very easily and it literally does kill brain cells. It's not good shit. I used inhalants a ton when I was 16 and I've never gotten back the cognitive function it took away. You get used to it, but its kinda sad knowing that you made yourself a retard who can't remember anything.

wow you are such a colossal newfag it hurts

step ladder

This is it. It's the active ingredient in Robitussin/cough syrup. Just make sure you get the shit with only DXM as the active ingredient. Anything else will make you sick.

>07
>new
pick one

>Doesn't know about Jenkem.
Newfag.

This
Also eating benzedrex (allergy nose inhalant?) is like shitty adderall
Dph (benedryl if you want spiders to crawl out your ass)
Nutmeg as mentioned

Just contacted a 420 guy on craigslist....waiting for meetup in 2 hours....

Faggot

this kills people.

nigger detected

Drano is pretty good
and painless

don't you have any friends that smoke? if you do can't you ask where they get their supply?

OP if you are not some pleb and smoke out of a bowl, bong, or bubbler you can scrape the walls of the bowl and smoke some of the resen build up. I wouldn't try to collect because it falls apart pretty easy just scrape it down into the center and really heat it up with your lighter because it takes a little higher temperature to make it burn.

It won't be the same type of high but it will get you high for a day.

Oh and obviously don't chip the glass like a dumbass it shouldn't be that hard to scrape off the resen. It should feel almost kind of gummy or sticky as you scrape it down. Best tool to do this with is a soft metal like a dental tool.

just move to a better state, Fag :^)

i hope you're not going anywhere too shady for that shit, i'd meet somewhere public, craigslist is sketch as fuck

adding onto this a nail works best for me

Also OP you should check out darknet stuffs nuff said

Thank god I live in a state where it's legal.
Now just waiting on my dope guy to get here.

Op is definitely dead

Nigga what the fuck is juice?

A rope. Kill yourself.

You could give yourself a headrush. Its basically a do-it-yourself whip it. Crouch down and hug your knees, breathe deeply for a few minutes (longer the better), then stand up very quickly and hold your breath while simultaneously trying to push it out. You will feel very fucked up and silly for half a minute.

Scrape some resin. Many a days I've spent in my youth cleaning my pipes and bongs, then getting baked on the remains.

Dirty, but when push comes to shove you take what you can get

yea you fucking die you idiot it works. it's called mustard gas.

does resin really get you high? how much do you need?

Any massholes here?

Now that is legal in Massachusetts where can I get some?

i heard something crazy like there won't be any dispensers till 2018. Am I being trolled? How does that make any sense? Does anyone know anything about this who is from the state.

Walkin on sunshine?

This is a good way to kill yourself

Its like nigger hash. Its smelly and gross and mixed with all the saliva and ash that collects in pipes, but it does indeed get you high. The high is usually quite shit to be honest, but if you get a fat ball of resin and toke on it you will get high. The more you have the more you'll get high, I'd say maybe like .2 or more is a decent amount to try and collect up and smoke at minimum.

>tfw dealer has been letting me down recently

Separate all that cap out of it by dissolving it all in acetone or butane and then filtering out the solids. Butane and acetone will both dissolve THC, and both are volatile enough to evaporate real quick.

1. Scrape all resin, ash, everything from bong, pipe, empty bags
2. Wrap all that shit in 2 paper towels ( use the brown ones, no bleach)
3. Use that shit as a teabag in your solvent (use acetone, butane is for pros because it evaps so fast)
4. Massage that fuckin little package and squeeze out every fuckin bit of thc
5. Remove and ditch the bag and wait for the solvent to evaporate

...and then you just scrape up what's left and smoke that shit. You'll get waaaaay higher than just smoking weed, this shit is closer to 50% THC

>Is their any
you got any superglue? the watery type works better than the gel type but they both work;
tilt your head backwards(look at the ceiling) squeeze as much as you can as fast as you can into one nostril and snort it in really hard. makes you trip balls, it's like DMT m8

this only works if it is cyanoacrilate

Any toxins can change your mind. Sneff benzin.

go get a sixpack of beer, or a bottle of wine, or a bottle of brandy, and dont drink it too fast you loser

Just get drunk.