Rogue One:

Rogue One:
6/10
Meh...

so is every star wars going to have women mc's from now on? women dont even fucking like starwars what the fuck are they doing. REEEEEE.

Fuck That. Rogue One is the closest they have come to the original trilogy thus far. Do you even Star Wars Sup Forumsro ?????

Doesn't make it a good movie. Do you even logic b/ro????

Dude, the movie was bland as shit. When fucking everyone dies and the only one you care about is a robot, they seriously fucked up making this movie.

5/10 for me. Forced, cliches everywhere, horrible dialog, predictable plot... It was like a tumblr fan fiction at best.

>muh Hayden didn't play muh Vader
>wahhhh

Cry more faggot.
My whole entire theatre clapped for like 30 straight seconds.
Kicks the shit out of shitty force awakens and return of the Jedi.
You're probably a EU fan

>getting this carried away for a movie

Fagot

i really liked it, didnt have too much downtime and it actually had a good plot unlike all the other star wars movies

>clapping in the cinema
>clapping when a plane lands
why are americans such fucking idiots

>I base my enjoyment on who lives for sequels and only care about characters if they have 5 EU books of pre story.
You can go back to watching the 3 Star Wars movies no one but children with shit opinions care about now.

Bruh do you even rate? 5/10 is about average.

I live in ohio and nobody clapped

also luxury recliners at cinemark

i liked it. the beginning and middle were pretty slow but it really picked up in the last 45 minutes.

You realise noone gives a shit about your opinions, don't you ?

>predicted plot
Because there wasn't 3 movies based on the outcome of this movie that have been out for 40 years or anything...
>thinking you have some profound opinion.

i cant be the only one that saw this

if you ever thought anyone of them would survive you are a retard, they cant introduce new characters without an explanation why they are missing in the other movies.

Should they have kept the original ending where the Paki guy was suppose to get a tie fighter and fly off the planet with Jayne? Or is the current ending better where she dies hugging the Mexican? Felicity Jones contract was for a trilogy but it looks like canceled trilogy plans.

People legit think there was going to be sequels to this.
Spoiler alert:
The sequel is out!
It's called "Star Wars A New Hope"

It's not about having sequels, you retard. It's about creating a story that's worth a damn. Write a story where no one gives a fuck about the characters, and you may as well have never written it at all. Given your piss poor comprehension skills, I can see how you'd like that shitfest.

the 2 miute trailer explains the plot pretty well, but the characters were lovable

I went to see it in 3d but since i only have monocular vision i couldn't experience it

Good movie though

You not enjoying something is based on your opinion. It doesn't actually mean it's bad just because your dull ADHD ass had a hard time caring for fantasy characters.

They had more character than half of the background dwarfs that everyone loved in the hobbit.

I'm blind in one eye and still go to see 3D. It doesn't always work, but I still see shit pop.

they already have every man on board so they are maximizing profits by making it more relatable for women even if it will make the movie shittier

I'm sure you give a damn about episodes 1 - 3.

/thread

Anyone else felt that Darth Vader was way off...the movement wasn´t right, the costume wasn´t as shiny and "choke joke" was very out of place. I know its the first time someone other than David Prowse played Vader in a costume, but I thought since he was behind the mask and shit I wouldn´t notice but I did and it bothered me!

just a 2d movie to me

Rey is a plant for feminist agendas.
Jyn was the original character imagined for the force awakens by artists, but was transferred projects when JJ started to change story dynamics.
Jyn is og badass.

agreed

5, 4, R1, 7, 6, 3, 2, 1

Only thing I felt that was off was his neck. He looked too hunched or something. But his movements at the end were perfect IMO.

It was kinda slow in the first 20 mins.. but then!
>member AT-ATs
Ooh i member
>og and member X-Wings
Yeee i member!
>and Vader with red ligt sable
Suuure i meeember

8/10 had a blast

I loved the "I don't like you" guys cameo

5,r1,4,6.
Everything else is shit and deserves not to be on the list.

The hammerhead was awesome

It really shows how resourceful the alliance is

The movie was shit, liberal propaganda

It was more star wars than the original star wars.

It'd have been better if they werent pandering cunts that plays the "everyone must be represented" game and they put a guy in the protagonists spot. But overall it was really fucking good.

They need to get that ugly dyke Kennedy out of the franchise runners spot and get a competent non PC man in her place. Put her back in the secretaries pool.

How does a the protagonist being female make any film worse? Are you a faggot?

lmao I was expecting this. Every time a blockbuster movie comes out you get little faggots coming on here acting like whiny little bitches. Overly critical ass wanna be fucking critics. Faggots.

>sable
Saying it like member berrys?
Typo?
Or do you type sable a lot?

This

Haven't seen it, kinda anti for this reason, and fuck Disney. I was so disgusted by TFA, 1-3 kinda sucked too, but that was the last straw...Some movies should be for fun, not to promote agendas. Star Wars is dead to me.

The hobbit movies blow tho

the diversity Star Wars. Welcome to Obamanation the final year.

That's because ohio is inhabited by a bunch of personality devoid right wing twats who root for the empire. A place so repressed you have to go to a government run facility just to get booze.

yeah, at the end it didn´t bother me either, but that was CGI. I ment the part where he was at his base.

what are you talking about?

keked at the gif though

this is based entirely on how the cast is culturally diverse.
Explain predator 1987.

It doesn't, except when its part of a political statement. Some people want movies like this for fun and entertainment, and to get away from all the pc bullshit they are cramming down everyone's throats, more and more movies are just propaganda.

Didn't like he dying, but okay

don't confuse culture for race and gender stereotypes

The end wasn't cgi lol. It was a guy swinging a sword. Not to hard to get right.

8/10 it was fine, much better than any of the prequel movies, not quite as good as the force awakens and not anywhere as good as the original trilogy. Phew.

Character development was lacking because there are simply so many people they try to develop and then kill them all in such a short span of time. It doesn't feel impactful, except for the two main characters and the imperial droid.
The CGI was decent, but nothing groundbreaking. Well, maybe the bit with Tarkin.

There are MANY picturesque moments in this movie with a lot of symbolism and quirks many of which you will miss with your first viewing. I feel the lack of Vader disturbing, they had the opportunity to show more of him but oh well

Beginning of the movie was shit. Like 8 different locations that ultimately didnt matter in 10 minutes, but it got pretty damn good after that when it settled down. Better than 7, better than the prequels, better than 6 imo. Great fucking ending, that look on the director's face when he realized he was being betrayed because the empire didnt give a shit about him was a great shot. The only truly shit part was vader doing a god damn pun.

>muh liberal agenda
In 7, yes. R1? You're really grasping for straws.

>muh money grab
Every movie that hits theaters today is a money grab. If they weren't making a profit, you would have no movies.

I was hesitant when i saw the trailers for this movie, especially knowing that this will set a precedent for future "star wars stories" (han solo movie in 2018), but personally i think they did a fantastic job

>watching this piece of shit after the director tweeted the stormtroopers represent white supremacists...
if that isnt political pandering, i dont know what is

He's pitting the whole movie as PC propaganda because everyone wasn't a white male.
Trust me typing that last line made me cringe because I sounded like some PC generation faggot.
But seriously, that's the only reason anyone gives as to why.

I fucking hate how good guys just chew through bad guys

I remember in the original trilogy blaster fights were alot more dangerous

She literally ran by a stormtrooper and shot him in the gut without even looking at him

Tarkin was definitely groundbreaking.
But this kicked the shit out of the nostalgia awakens.
Every scene in TFA is just begging you to go "oh yea! That's just like the OT!" Wayyyy too try hard.
Rogue one was just a movie that happened to be called Star Wars.

Leia was also CGI right?

>rogue one was just a GOOD movie
Fixed it for myself.

Yea. You could tell hers was only a little bit. But tarkin was seriously making me question if they got some CIA mask maker or something. It was so good.

because women can't and won't take roles like this in real life. they aren't capable of mental and emotional strains of leadership (notice i didn't say ALL women).

the damage done is the same as affirmative action hires. you put people you are forced to into positions where there is somebody else better suited but they don't fall into the guidelines you were given for what there person for that job should be.

now while a movie character isn't forcing you to hire women it breeds this dangerous idea that woman are equal to men (which in every way, shape and form we're not, men are not equal to women, women are not equal to men (pic related; you never see women doing this), we are two completely separate and unique expressions of genetics but we do complement each other extremely well) and you may consider putting a woman in a position thinking she can handle it when she actually can't.

TL:DR. Just because an actor can bring a script to life doesn't mean, in any way, that it is a reflection of what happens in real life.

Its funny, i felt the exact opposite. Tarkin was really obvious cgi to me, but i thought leia was impeccable

K but dude, it's Star Wars.
It's not real life.
The first person we see do anything of significance is Leia in A New Hope.

Oh, so by that reasoning i have to like every single blockbuster, otherwise i'm a whiny little bitch if i don't. Alrighty then.

>The first person we see do anything of significance is Leia in A New Hope.

She mouthkissed her brother

And then frenched him in the second.

Pretty hot.