Hey Sup Forums, last night I got blind drunk and cheated on my gf

hey Sup Forums, last night I got blind drunk and cheated on my gf.
didn't actually have sex, just some making out and touching etc.
what should I do? I'm feeling some heavy guilt right now.
help

just tell her and be honest

shut the fuck up and let it go dude
guilt eventually will dissapear
dont be a faggot, if u cheated and u were aware of it, and you wanna still be with your gf, then just forget it

easier said than done, I love her too much but she'd break up with me. and tomorrow's our 11 month anniversary, to top it off.

yeah I guess you're right, I just hope it really does go away. I'm worried that it won't. thanks, kind user

shit the second reply in the above post was meant for you

Either tell her and stay in the ruined relationship for months/years, don't tell her and live with the guilt (you may get over it or it might eat at you, only time will tell), or leave, be heartbroken and hate yourself until you move on.
The real question is if you think your relationship will survive in spite of it. If so, just never mention it, if you think it'll cause too many problems down the road its better to just leave now.
Some people say telling her and coming clean would be the best option but that's just not advisable. It'll only hurt her self esteem and trust for you/future men. If you actually care about her, you'll keep it a secret. Especially if you plan on staying with her

the thing is, I love her and what you said is true. I don't wanna say anything because I know I want to spend my life with her and she feels the same. that's why I wish the guilt goes away, because what I did wasn't me, I was blind drunk and just remember my mind being blank and my body moving on its own... I kind of hate myself now

Stop being a pussy. You know your girl would cheat given the chance.

You have to be over 18 to post on this board.
11 months? Back2highschool

I know she wouldn't. but since I'm a weak piece of shit and always drink too much, it ended up happening. but I have complete trust in her

dude I'm 22, go fuck my mom or something, just get outta here

See how you feel about it in a few weeks. We don't know your relationship or what will come from telling her. Just see how you feel. What you think you should do is what you should do but wait till you have a stable mind.

are you feeling guilty cause u didnt get to fuck the other hoe? if so dont worry. tey harder next time. if you feel guilty for cheating on your gf, stop being a fucking faggot.

if a key fits many locks, its a master key. always remember that.

yeah, I guess only time will tell now. thanks, user

Guilt will fade away in a couple of weeks, be grateful you didn't catch STD's and learn from this mistake.

You'll destroy her trust by telling her.
Admit your mistake, don't be too hard on yourself and don't fuck up again.

keep your mouth shut unless her friends saw you

Let it pass. You're hungover.

- You tell her
_ You will feel better
_ She will feel worse

- You don't tell her and she doesn't find out
_ You won't feel any better
_ She won't feel any worse

Unless you think there's any chance she'll find out, you STFU and you take it like a man. Don't make your problem her problem. If you wanted to be transparent and open, you shoulda done that yesterday. The "no secrets" ship has sailed.

Further...
I did fuck a girl and caught fungi.
Felt like shit and didn't fuck my gf ever again.
Broke up with her 2 months later.
>Was going to dump her anyways but felt unclean and didn't want her to catch anything

You're OK man, let it slide.

Do you love your girlfriend?

Read the thread fag

Go get drunk again, actually fuck this time.

ouch. well at least I know the other girl is clean, and she was also telling me that I'd regret it... but apparently I didn't listen to her. at least she doesn't have herpes

No.

I love her to death and I promised to never make her cry while we were together. the only way that we could stop having a relationship was if she broke up with me, because I surely won't. I love too much to ever do that.

Cheating while your drunk happens, if you wanna stay with this girl don't fucking tell her, telling her can end the relationship and if you do stay together it gives her the trump card to win all arguments, and if you feel guilty and feel like you need to tell her to get it off your chest you're just a piece of shit dropping that on her just because you're too much of a pussy to accept what you did and move on, honestly telling her has no benefits what so ever, be a ducking man and just Bury that shit or break up with that bitch.
Just don't go crying to her about how you cheated and how you are so sorry because that can really fuck some one up.
People make mistakes learn from it and keep going forward

Don't take her word for it...

Anyways, chill out man... it's a mistake.
Get through it and don't harm your gf.

Cheat again faggot. A real man doesn't stick to one bitch.

Be honest fool. If you love her so much she doesn't deserve being lied to. Tell her the truth and let her make her own choice.

Damned if he does. Damned if he doesn't.

Well, I'm sure it's been said before, probably by that guy who told me to read the thread, but the guilt will go away, you didn't totally fuck up anyway if you just fooled around, and if you break her heart you'll probably hate yourself for ever. Try not to do it again.

I'm still not reading the thread.

Dump her because you're obviously just a manwhore

honestly I'd rather suffer than make her suffer. I've been this way all my life. so if I have to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders for her, I'd gladly accept it

Boy

I would, believe me. I'd probably kms or something. and it's okay, as long as you got the tl;dr of this

Just fucking do it, man. Don't end up getting drunk or high and revealing that shit, though.

please no, I don't wanna cry any more than I just did

Tell her. Would you want her to tell you if she did?

I'd say be honest and tell her. Might bite you in the ass later otherwise. Also, this is a good way to gauge whether or not she is a keeper. She might be a little upset at first, but if she stays mad or holds it over your head, you might want to look into getting rid of her. If she dumps you over it, then she is way to easy to push over the edge and not worth keeping anyway. Good luck. You'll need it.

most likely never will drink or smoke shit that much again. because boy I was blind yesterday

Forget about it but don't do it again cause then you might want to keep cheating on her