Good evening Sup Forums, femanon here. What do you guys think about long distance relationships?

Good evening Sup Forums, femanon here. What do you guys think about long distance relationships?
Can they work?

may a time, but yeah... not forever

This, the LDR only works under the presumption that you both want to actually be TOGETHER at some point, otherwise it's doomed.

Are you speaking from experience?

What do you care about relationships attention whore? Your pussy is so big it can fit a Ford Taurus

Atta girl you're on it with the tits and stamp.

Also sorry no it doesn't work. Personal experience and I've seen it fail dozens of times

I never had one myself, but i dont think they would work

I don't know, that depends on how far away you live from my apartment

Not with these tits.

smooth as fuck

Post your kik we talk private

Post sharpie in pooper with stamp for advice

I'd say they can work out tho but only if you really fit together otherwise it will just end up in a mess

only if you're a good slave and don't try any of that holding out bullshit. A nigga gotta eat

No not at all. Please don't try it. Trust me.

No, unless you don't care about sex

You must be either fucking retarded to think long distance relationships are possible or you are a gi- oh, okay. Yea yea sure baby, just send nudes to your long distance boyfriend

Generally no

Don't believe so

It's takes unique people to make it work and only if your planning on living in the same place eventually or if you can never be together. Won't normally work though.

Personal experience: didn't work out, but it was still worth the shot

Another pic from a better angle?

Also, long distance relationships usually don't work out because the two parties never meet. A LDR could work, but you gotta meet with the other person at some point if you want it to last.

Every once in a blue moon I can actually think of something non-autistic to say

im not sure we saw each other one or two days a mounth and this was already really hard

No, unless you have been sexless with the person for a good time while dating. I am no looker at all but I had a woman who lived 200 miles away and we would spend every waking momeny out of school and work on the phone with each other. Hell she used to sleep on the phone with me every night. I ended up cheating on her, She stopped wanting me to come by and see her. I got another relationship on the dl while she was clueless. Broke her heart. I feel bad about it but she is much happier now. Has a few kids and a house.

I think she knew me like the back of her hand at the time. I knew her pretty well but me and her would have never made it.

I hear showing us your butthole works better

you're a lucky guy user, you're better off than most of us

>i am a closet homosexual

>few
>Has a few kids and a house
Haha sucks for you faggot you're just stuck here shit posting on 4chin

>9:50pm

Nice try OP but maybe you should check the clock before you shitpost. it's only 2:16pm

do you feel better after getting that off your chest?

>americans not understanding timezones

I'm in London, are we sufficiently long distance for a relationship?

hey, at least I'm not the guy asking for pictures of buttholes on an anonymous imageboard

OP's post was at 3:50 central time in the US, so 6 hours ahead should put her in the UK

Mine only lasted half a year

No.

/thread

>2017-16 days
>not asking for butthole pics on a malaysian roof laying forum

do you know where you are? are you lost?

Can't close thread your own post asshole

nah, just not a faggot, but whatever floats your boat pal

kek

I don't think you understand, if you're here then you're a faggot

Been in a long distance relationship for 3½ year now.. we are moving together this summer. And im really looking forward to it!
I got around a 3 hour drive to see her, and she got 4 hours by train to get to my house.
But i would say if u really love each other. u can make it work.. But it's requires a lot of trust.

She's cheating on you

Boyfriend number twoooo

No they don't work, don't ever do them.
They are just waste of time.
Been in one.

Yes I can, you nigger loving faggot.

/thread

Calling bull shit on this thread. No one would post tits and stamp and then not bother to reply at all

probably london

>no one
only idiots speak in absolutes.

they cannot ever work, i have had 2. its a tragedy for both, seeing it dying and being unable to do anything about it. i strongly advise to never attempt one.

I'm okay with the idea of one but I'm not sure how to start it. There's a girl I like from a different country but I'm not sure if she'd take me seriously.

Sure they can, a friend and his gf had along distance relationship whilst she was going to uni at the other end of the country. They're married with a kid on the way now.

Also, nice nips

Sure wouldn't mind seeing more of you

Two years of long distance relationship reporting in.
Lots of people say long distance is hard, I say they dont try hard enough

I have to say it's pretty hard on both of us, but the good thing is we are both committed to our relationship. I dont talk to other girls or try any other things, im so committed girls thing im asexual or gay

You guys really have to be in "love" and really know what you guys need from each other to make it work. If you don't have to go down this road don't do it.