Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally disgusting

>awful hair
>awful jewellry
>awful lip color

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

That's pretty damn good

I am very good at photoshop

I wish making fakes was like that

Literally gay

She'll never be queen.

Fakes are like gold

This is a very good one I made last night.

back in 2010...
it wasnt cool back then, it isnt now. remember the reaction as people noticed she is in fact ugly and just looks okay while directly looking into cam. she is a slut, with no nudes. Tell me, what is something like this worth?

Niiice

>she is a slut, with no nudes.

Lol?

>very good

No. Work on perspective and color matching.

This truly was a masterpiece lmao

What is it worth?

So Boxxy's been fucking her nigger drug dealer now since the summer.

She's gotten clamydia twice and wiring her parents for money also suggests it was for an abortion.

>Clamydia

Yes, she's had it twice. That means she let that nigger discharge his pussy disease infested cum in her a number of times.

Newfag

It's chlamydia

Boxxy is a bronie and these threads belong in

Yeah well you're missing the point, that Boxxy has allowed a nigger to squirt his disease infested cum in her until she need a doctor's attention.

And her family is threatening to disown her. You have been reading the Tweets, right?

>Implying you wouldn't like a nigger dick in your own ass

To be honest this is the first time I've read anything you've posted in a while

No, I'm totally a pro-white homosexual and I find this offensive.

Die, you racist homophobe.

Oh so you don't have access to the secret for Boxxybros only Twitter feed.

My bad. Yes, Boxxy's overly right-wing family--who wasn't happy about Boxxy supporting Hillary Clinton to begin with--are now considering disowning Boxxy because she has embraced a totally decadent lifestyle to do physically damaging drugs and other unhealthy choices.

Boxxy is being coerced by a degenerate drug dealer with sexually transmitted diseases. How does that make me racist?

I think I just developed a brain tumour

Boxxy tweeted a picture of her diseased cunt and it was deleted immediately by Twitter and her account is currently suspended.

▲▲

Newfags still can't triforce.

What Boxxy does is not germaine to the matter. You're white and heterosexual. That automatically makes you a racist and a homophobe.

I'm not homophobic. I just don't think about men's cocks as much as you do.

I wish I could have seen it. I would want to lick it.

Did you vote for Trump?

I voted for Gary Johnson, so yes.

What does that have to do with the fact that Boxxy is being held hostage by a powerful black nigger bodybuilder drug dealer?

do you think she's sexually active?

god even when you shoop that bitch she's still ugly

>yes
Then you are a degenerate, racist, homophobic, misogynist antisemite, end of story. Nothing you say is worth a squat.

I would assume so but I doubt she's ever taken dick besides Sophie's strap on.

/this

they belong in

Maybe I am. But Boxxy is being fucked by a big black veinous cock in the mid stages of being racvaged by STDs. This is a fact.
This is what has happened to your "princess." She is a drug whore and she's probably starting to lose her teeth, too.

funny I thought that's why Sup Forums is

does boxxy loves big black cocks or something
?

Tonight, on "Things That Never Happened"...

Oh it's happened. I should have saved the Tweet but it was gone almost immediately.

Those closest to Boxxy's inner circle believe she has been experiencing some sort of drug psychosis for the past 6 months as she is basically some nigger bodybuilder's bitch ho now.

Could it have been avoided? Perhaps if her inner circle had begun to notice the self-hating behavior Boxxy began to engage in when her "career" tanked.

Yes. She also is a huge Judd Hersh fan.

This reminds me, though: Whatever happened to Cranky-chan?

Ignore the retard

As far as we know, it's only ONE black cock. She hooked up with a nigger bodybuilder at the gym she was going to. And then subsequently went off the grid after last June. Several members of her inner circle hired a private detective and found she was shacked up with this nigger out in a trailer park in some California desert town they didn't mention, but it's probably one of the I-80 corridor towns like Tracy.

The only retard is the faggot who keeps making threads of some ugly bitch they keep calling "queen" despite her complete and utter lack of qualifications.

You.

Wow Boxxy's fucking a nigger. How do the Boxxyfags live with this? They're all self-entitled white faggots who think they deserve her.

Awww bless, did I upset you?

You seem pretty unfazed by the truth, actually.

1. She's ugly.
2. She is not talented
3. She wears cheesy cringey looking clothes
4. She is not popular.

you don't say

GOD DAMMIT STOP POSTING BBC
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD
NOTHING GODDAMIT

Yeah it does actually. Boxxy has been a nigger drug dealer's bitch since this summer.

>Stop liking what I don't like

>3. She wears cheesy cringey looking clothes

This. What, is the bitch colorblind or something there? Those ain't normal colors.

I don't buy it

Sorry but I went to school. I learned to how to discern standards of both taste and style.

Boxxy doesn't have it. She had her shot in a million and that wasn't it.

Well as it's been brought up here you clearly don't have access to Boxxy's inner circle media. There have been a bunch of threads about this from people concerned that she's probably going to end up raising an unwanted black baby in a drug dealer environment and no one's really trying to stop it.

>Well as it's been brought up here you clearly don't have access to Boxxy's inner circle media.
...no, no I don't. Why the fuck would I? How is this any sort of proof?

If you aren't in Boxxy's inner circle I can't help you. Maybe you know a friend of a friend that might recommend you as someone who could be trusted enough to maturely handle this sensitive information.