What does Sup Forums think of the columbine shooting?

What does Sup Forums think of the columbine shooting?

Despite the horrific tragedy, Columbine was somewhat of a sign to the American public that mental health should be taken seriously to avoid such a horrific occurrence ever happening again.

Waste of weapons they took them a lot and killed only 13 ppl ;-;

It's the American way

The weapons weren't even good.

They sucked balls at actually killing, so many left injured and later recovered.

It's a dead meme

would've made for a good fake school shooting b8 post

This. If we still had "loony bins" or state ran mental health facilities, we wouldn't be having this problem. Problems are noticed early and that person is removed from society and cared for where they can't harm themselves or others. As for columbine? I went through the police academy(not a cop). They showed us the real camera footage. It was surreal. The mock up video that gets posted here is pretty close. You can tell whoever made it saw the real one. As for social implications? Really need to handle mental issues if we wanna keep being not so strict on firearms laws. And this is coming from a dude with a couple safes full of guns. But that's just it. I keep my shit locked up because I have a toddler. I'm responsible. These guys parents weren't. You see that a lot in these situations. People that have no business having access to firearms somehow wind up getting into their parents guns.

Sloppy work makes you think about white men (USA) hand work.....

It was a decent effort but there's been better jobs done. I think that vg tech guy got 30 or something

They're plan got fucked up because the bombs didn't go off.

Yet most people give these two fucks more credit than they deserve.

I am aware, even still, multiple times they were right in front of the victims, shot them only once and then just left, no checking to make sure they were dead, very sloopy

>mock up

Link?

Accurate.

>2016
>Not having a mass murderer folder to spam Sup Forums with.

I preferred the sequel (pic related)

>Mass Murderers
>Centered around Columbine

Good shit, user.

I've read their journals. They were basically good guys who were pushed too far. If I had gone to school with them, I would have been their friend and stood up for them.

Well, at least they inspired the VT shooter. He called them martyrs and seemed to think of them highly.

They weren't planning on using the guns as Plan A. They were supposed to blow up the school and use the guns to pick off any survivors. So yeah, they fucked that up but whatever. Most people who fuck up at building bombs do so by blowing themselves up rather than their targets.

So fucking fake

its tragic, but the aesthetic is cool

>at least they inspired the VT shooter.
Not only them. They inspired many shooters afterwards for at least most of them mention being influenced by Eric and Dylan.

>I would have been their friend and stood up for them
>kek'd

Dump?

Band is meh but I want this shirt

What makes you think it's fake?
Have you seen a lot of shoops in your day and can recognize the pixels have been tampered with?
Honestly,i hate the ISIS sandniggers too,but this footage seems pretty real to me.
What ticks you off as "fake" in this video?

>>I would have been their friend and stood up for them
>>kek'd
It's true though. I was popular in high school and looked out for nerdy kids who were being bullied.

That's some real Chad shit, user. The guys who act like bullies are the wannabes.

they were a couple of fags who were picked on because they chose to be losers. then, in lazy manbaby fashion, they blamed everyone else and killed good kids.

MTV had Beavis and Butthead.
Every news station had Eric and Dylan after April 20th, 1999.

I happened to speak with the brother of who was known as the first victim in the shooting. I can't really find it anything but sad after that.

It was an inside joke, you had to be there to get it.

Looks like a fruit or vegetable with a paint job. I hate jihads as much as the next guy but this looks like conservative propaganda.

it was probably hectic you retard

I bet you think you could have stopped 9/11 if you were on the plane too right?

Fuck out of here you jock. Go back to the communal shower you were just in.

Craig Scott? That dude tried to make publicity over the "do you believe in god?" bullshit about her sister.

Just a shame the bombs didn't go off.

What does this even mean? Maybe if you bothered putting in effort to learn social skills, you wouldn't suck at humor.

This

Just YouTube columbine. Every video there is from the mock up. I think it was in a movie or something.

While I have always thought it was unfortunate that they were fucked with to the extent that made them want to go and shoot up a school, I also think they're a couple of pussy beta males who, had they been talked down, would have probably just offed themselves later in life without taking folks with 'em.

Had they been as tough as they thought they were they'd have nutted up and physically defended themselves without pussing out and just shooting folks.

Hell, a good old fist fight usually solves most social problems in high school. If they don't learn to stay the fuck away from you, they respect you.

Couple of unfortunate fucks who were scared and could have used some help, is all.

>real video
You got a video or link?

>Zero Hour having the actors portraying Eric and Dylan look better leh coolio than the actual Eric and Dylan

Can you go more in depth on what you saw in this "real footage" that struck you?

Yeah I don't care about any of that god business, but I find no humor in lives being ended early. If you make a stupid choice that geta you killed, sure, but I couldn't wish what happened upon anybody.

nobody with tucked in t shirts and combat boots is cool

Dead high school kids
Fap fap fap fap fap

yeah these pussies just needed to get beat more.

it was a prank gone wrong imo

Rachel Scott was never asked any question before she died. Only mistake she made was moving around after being shot the first time to which Eric shot her again and ended her life. Some bitch in the library was asked the question about her faith in god and when she answered yes, they never bothered killing her.

wow. who cares?

kids nowadays are too extreme with their craziness, when i was a kid in school the most violence ever seen was a fist fight after school on the playground, and when kids got fed up and stressed out they would play hookie and drink a few beers and smoke some grass and go back to school the next day like it was no big deal

kids cant handle stress nowadays, they go too crazy over little shit

>Prom before the the massacre.
What was he thinking in this picture?

No, they needed to learn how to NOT get beat up more.

Not dressing like proto-matrix fans would have been a start. Not being contrarian little shits would have helped, too.

They let their rage become impotent instead of making it into an impetus and learning some self-defense.

But no, because they were such big babies they decided to grab some guns, rig some poorly made explosives and shoot at defenseless people.

>responsible
>browses Sup Forums

You're so fucking stupid it hurts my eyes.

I've never been able to find it online. Our instructor had it on a cd rom. Along with others that are available like Budd Dwyer and stuff. Also included on that cd rom was original footage from the Corpsewood murders. One of the first instances of videoing a crime scene. Had to bring out a generator and run a dropcord to run the camera. You WONT find Corpsewood on the internet.

>guys parents

They got a girl friend who was able to purchase guns to get the firearms for them.

Mainly the end. It was hard to make out a lot of the "during" but at the end it was just like why

Can you describe what you saw

fake as fuck for viral marketing by noobs who don't know better

And how many safes guns and kids do you own faggot?

just a shame you weren't there to be disposed of

>if they don't learn to stay the fuck away from you, they respect you.

Learn basic logic retard.

Justified

people are shit anyway.

Pretty much the same thing in the mock up but from slightly different angles. I think the part that stands out the most in terms of differences from the original was how in the mock at the end they're in a room with tables and how in the original they're more away from the tables and closer to these huge windows. They would've been taken out but the stupid ass cops were on the other side of the damn school and had no idea what was even going on until it was over.

>people are shit anyway
Tell us how you really feel, user.

"bombs"
There seems to be this misconception that Eric/Dylan made bombs; they didn't. Strapping a clock, a few wire and a match to a propane tank hardly constitutes a bomb. Also, the pipe bombs used were literally just pipes full of gun powder taken from shotgun shells (a 5 year old could have made them).

12yo confirmed

>when she answered yes, they never bothered killing her.
Interesting. It just kinda goes to show they weren't really even that obsessed with a body count the way later shooters were. They seemed to get a thrill more out of wielding power for the first time in their lives.

I care. I never knew they didn't kill that library bitch who believed in God.

Suck a dick, faggot.

Not everyone is capable of physically defending themselves. A "fair fight" doesn't exist. Someone is going to win and someone is going to lose. In battle there is no law. They used the resources they had and made an example out of every last one of them. Easy to talk shit because they're dead now but I bet if you were staring up the barrel of their gun you'd shut your fucking mouth lmao.

>They weren't really even that obsessed with a body count
Not really. If they were, they would've bothered using the knives they brought along but never used. They killed and got tired really quickly. Once they attempted to activate the propane "bombs" in the cafeteria, they decided to have one more unsuccessful gun firing battle with the police, gave up and killed themselves. Eric had a broken nose after killing Cassie in the head and the shotgun smashed against his face, so I think his stamina to kill ran out.

>Hell, a good old fist fight usually solves most social problems in high school
Maybe if you're the 200 lb jock. If you're the 140 lb nerd, not so much.

This.

I make my gf's toddler suck my dick when no one's looking. How's that sound nigger??

Eric wanted to lose his virginity before the shooting. He could've threatened one of the girls in the library to give him a fucking before deciding to an hero and let her live to tell the story. This pussies never thought anything through, did they?

What Gun battle? They ran through the school, once they reached the other side there was nobody left. They killed themselves very calmly. They took their time. Only one cop ever got a shot off at them. School resource officer with one mag. Once he was out he dipped. The responding police wound up on the wrong side of the school and when they learned of the supposed bombs they refused to enter

I think he's talking about Elephant
(that 2003 movie that was based on Columbine).

They exchanged in gun fire one last time before ending their lives and never managed to kill anyone in that attempt.

That movie was boring as shit but the deaths and betrayal at the ending were hilariously done.

I'm not talking about that. Im talking about the real video and the one made for the documentary or whatever. It's pretty close to the real thing

Responding cops didn't enter the building until it was over

The movie was Zero Day

Both of them shot through the windows of the library.

Did u just not wanna be a cop ?

No. they didn't. If there were cops outside of that window they would've been taken out while they were being all nonchalant and quite frankly, slow, about killing themselves. And either way. It wasn't on the real tape.

hey fags

"At 12:02 p.m., Harris and Klebold reentered the library, which was empty of surviving students except the unconscious Patrick Ireland and the injured Lisa Kreutz. Once inside, they shot through the west windows at police, who returned fire. No individual was injured in this exchange."

So how old are you?

there were no cameras recording in the library, only the phone recording that patti nielson left on and even the full recording of that hasn't been leaked

No I did. I was good too. Put myself through at the local tech school. Legit POST instructors certified by the state. It was legit. Made the deans list both semesters too. Problem is in my area you need at least one of two things to get hired in. You need experience and/or you gotta know somebody. I had neither of these things and it doesn't matter how good you are when you're being put up for one position against 15 other dudes who's brothers are all cops too or they also have been cops for literally years. Just simply not gonna happen. But they don't tell you that in the academy.

Based post. Pretty much this right here.

Probably older than the special ed kids being discussed in this thread

There most certainly were cameras recording. I seent it.

It's on the real video. One of those "for official use only" streamers across the bottom too. Or maybe training. Hell I saw it in 2012. I can't remember a lot of the details.

Any details you can remember?

Funny that your post ended on the exact number of victims