Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I went to take a shit, turns out I shit blood. I'm 23 years old, and this has happened to me 3 times since Last year. I wish it was because I was doing anal with myself, but i'm sadly not. And i'm worried, should I be freaking out?

Oh shit

op is a cancerous faggot confirmed

I guess I am

You've probably got the 'roids mate.

Go see your doctor.

just stop being jew and then bleeding will stop

This happened to me too yesterday, similar scene to your pic OP. Fully red water like this.

Also happened about 6 months ago.

I think it's either some hemorrhoid type stuff, or it's actually cancer, no joke. Oh well.

op, got a bucket list before you go?

Very advanced bowel cancer or massive internal bleeding go to the hospital and show them theres

Best of luck op looks like your going to need it

I love you anbd your simple pictures user. No point in replying in pointless thread like that. Go see a doctor or die. /thread

>Shitting blood
>Not getting the fuck to a hospital

You want to die or something?

Did it feel like you shit a glass shard, if it did its just an anal fissure

Gotoadoctor.exe

Go see a doctor, kek.

OP, have you consumed any beets lately?

no joke, might be cancer. my grandpa shat blood, went to hospital, turns out its cancer.

I felt nothing, it felt like taking a normal shit.

Cancer or hemorrhoid. Go to the doctor.

if dubs, you must eat it

If it's just a small amount of blood and it looks bright red, like fresh blood then it's likely nothing serious. If it's a dark colour then it's probably cancer.
That looks like you fucked yourself with a kitchen knife.

Nope lol

same thing happened to me. i think it was because i was taking in whey proteins in mass quantities. or its cancer.

probably hemoroid, Crohn's disease for worse
You need to see a Gastrologist

yes you should
saw a similar post last year from a guy who's dead now because of bowel cancer.
get to a doc ASAP!

OP has cancer
nice

Well, at least it's clear blood so it's coming from your rectum or somewhere close.

Go see a doc. Might be cancer, might be just really angry hemorrhoids. Who knows. You'll die anyway. Freak out.

I've had an external hemorrhoid and look the same. Could have an internal one that was agitated. Most likely getting a finger up the butt.

its still nice and red.
could be untreated hemorrhoids
does it hurt to shit sometimes?

i shat blood once as well.

Then you need a trip to the docs

This gay knows his shit
OP is going to die anyway :)

did you ever see the movie Contracted from 2013?
according to that doing this means you are turning into a Zombie

ass pustule poped or you have worms LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

If you're really 23 then there's a 99.9999% chance it's not bowel cancer, bowel cancer really isn't a concern until 40+. Also the blood is bright red ie fresh so most likely a haemorrhoid. Check out your butthole for them and get some cream. If you don't treat them they'll only get worse to the point you'll need surgery. Also get some stool softener, have you been straining to take a shit?

So, obviously, you need to see a doctor. Best case scenario, you've got an anal fissure or a hemorrhoid or something relatively minor and that is where it is coming from. Worst case you have a serious problem and need that treated ASAP.

Good luck, and stop fucking around online

Its red which prob means you eat like shit and don't get enough fiber. Just superficial tears in the last few cm of your as sphincter. Go eat some carrot, wanker.

might be ulcerative colitis or some other kind of bowel disease

bullshit
I know a guy who died in his 20s because of bowel cancer
he shat blood before too

If it's internal bleeding, then the blood should be dark or black. But yeah OP should go see a doctor.

Same thing happened to my buddy....slow down your drinking mate

OP here.
If I have cancer, then top kek. If it's something harmless, then i'll be lurking here like I always do.

Take care everyone!
Merry christmas everyone.

hopefully it's dehydration from drinking alcohol. I know alcoholics shit blood on the regular. it could be just severe dehydration. Happened to me a couple of times, went to the doctor and said it was dehydration.

Me same thing. I panicked and got a colonoscopy. It was hemorrhoids.

Not exactly true, dark blood would have come from further up OR sat for longer.

I have ulcerative colitis and when I get a flare up it's bright red blood, it comes from around 20cm in

2/10 for making me reply.
Fuck your 'friend' literally wiki tier research will tell you bowel cancer isn't a young person's disease.
Don't listen to this nigger OP, also could be a parasite but that's less likely than haemorrhoids, are you in some poo in loo tier country?

Do you sit on the throne and dick around on your phone? Then you probably have a hemorrhoid.

true. Bright red is closer to the exit, dark red/brown is from the small/beginning large intestine and imo more severe.

either hemorrhoids or you're really stressd out. If you shit like that and you feel light headed and dizzy and all the other perks of cancer in your abdomen/tubes leading out then should prob see a doctor. It's probably just because of extreme stress/anxiety. Not uncommon these days.

Prostate cancer = good luck

Im shitting blood. Better post on Sup Forums instead of getting to a fucking hospital.

The solution is to start doing anal with yourself

could be anything, all i know is that is fresh blood ..so you are bleeding..just get it checked out could be colitis or chrones...either will kill you if left alone for a long time

See a doctor. The color suggests its in internal and something to be worried about.

Could be 'roids, or cancer, but could be ulcerative colitis. Basically that means lesions in the lower portion of your digestive tract, which will lead to red blood. Generally an autoimmune reaction of some sort, with a wide range of potential triggers that vary between individuals. Write down what you ate and drank the last couple days, then do the same next time it happens, and look for anything unusual in common. (Spicy food, lots of alcohol, a certain type of cheese, a type of bread that may have an unusual grain, etc.)

It's a brighter red which means whatever the issue is should be closer to the anus, or otherwise lower in your G.I. tract.

Could be any number of things as this is a common symptom.

Go see a doctor asap user, if it's something small like an anal fissue you can get some stool softeners to help, and if it's more serious they'll be able to help you further.

Have fun joining the club of having a stranger shove their fingers in your ass.

I've had this twice before, both times were after a night of heavy drinking and dehydration was definitely the factor.

Medfag here. If you are 23 the cancer is very unlikely. Hemorrhoids had to be very bad to give this amount of blood. Most likely is colitis ulcerosa. Seeing gastrologist and undergoing gastroskopy is necessary. If you let it on it's own you can get even a potentially lethal complications.

When I was hitting the sauce way too hard (over a few years) I started to get blood also when vomiting.
I seem to recall there being issues with tissue healing due to liver damage and you tend to get a lot of bleed and bruises. I know esophageal hemorrhaging can be kill chronic alcoholics.

Are you an alcoholic? Or do you have any visible hemorrhoids?

The blood is red so probably not cancer. Maybe a cyst or internal hemorrhoid. Go see a doctor you moron.