Which country has the most humiliating stereotype in your opinion? I'm in doubt between Sweden or India...

Which country has the most humiliating stereotype in your opinion? I'm in doubt between Sweden or India. I rather be seen as an illiterate monkey than being seen as a self-loathing cuck or a shit-eater.

Being called a coward and traitor by everyone hurts too

>traitor
This

Sweden.

Sweden at least India has the defence of being a third world country

Well, unless Sweden decide to make a muslim/nigger holocaust they will be third world too in a few years

with sweden you know it's memes, in india there's gang rapes and kastes and all that bad shit.

Im sorry brodians dont EAT the shit they just leave it around
pls dont do that

French posters are my favorite users here, if it makes you feel better. :3

Never really understood why French people are seen as cowards while Italians were the greatest pussies of WWII

i

Im not really offended by the whole poo in loo thing, because thats not even a stereotype. Its our poor and uneducated people who dont have access to toilets and dont want to pay to use the public ones that actually do this. I see no reason to be offended.

That being said, theres no such thing as designated shitting streets. Thats one Pajeet who just had no clue. The Americans probably have it worse since most of us just assume they're fat neckbeards at the computer as a general, unspoken stereotype until confirmed

Americans should but they have no shame over their weight

Pajeet, i know you shit on the street like the 3ยบ world dog that you are

Because nobody cares about/likes Italy

When France surrendered it was astounding

I'd prefer being fat over being soap desu

If i remember is because they refused to help the Burgers in the iraq war or something

The number of rapes in India is relatively low, even when you factor the fact 95% of the rapes are probably unreported it still has a lower number of rape per capita than the USA or Sweden. And the caste system isn't really prominent outside of some really rural areas. The only real one that has any truth is that they shit in public, although they don't even shit in the streets (it's usually in fields or beaches).

Practically surrendered to Germany in WWII without a fight.
This was just a reiteration

The Iraq war was a mistake

I say that India.

Sweden is not actually bad at all, top in social development, universalist programs, it's just banter.

But India, man, sometimes we exaggerate things of them and then find out that we fell short.

Like 50% of all kids dying from Diarrhea in the world are from there alone, even in sub-Saharan Africa they are almost pass over that.

Shut the fuck up anglocuck, or bow down before the Chinese and Paki cock depending on your province

>with sweden you know it's memes

That's where you're wrong

victim surveys place us in the averages of rape in europe, but somehow the official statistics show we have a very high number of rape reports (the same with assaults)

we have had about the same amount of murders since 1990 (+/-5)

sweden is one of the top countries in europe regarding gdp growth

what i conclude with this information is that about the same amount of people gets raped in sweden as anywhere in europe, we have not really had an increase in murders since 1990 but we file charges to the police more often than others. oh and we're having economic growth

please refute this without memes

so youre saying sweden is a paradise because theres an average ammount of rape convictions with above average amount of rape allegations?

nice strawmanning pekka, never called sweden a paradise

the same amount of people each year have been convicted of rape since 1975... thinking....

Eh it's alright. We don't mind being your daily point of humour after a long day's work, user.

Drink lots of water! We love you!

Nobody the fuck cares about the stereotypes. That's the sign of insecurity which a lot of fags on Sup Forums have it seems. Sweden is definitely one of the coolest countries, now getting ruined by Mudslimes (the most hated community in the world, and rightly so).

You do surrender a lot!

Also Sweden has a very wide definition of rape. In many European countries martial rape and rape of men has not been recognised.

Pretty sure we're way up there with India with the toilet cleaner stereotype

>kastes
>bad
Fuck off libcuck

>e Italians were the greatest pussies of WWII
And during WWI

I went to india once on a business trip like 8 or 9 years ago and I left the hotel for a couple of hours and when I came back there were literal monkeys trying to take my stuff and I threw one off the window (from about a 10th floor) and the other one escaped through the hallway with a bag that had a coke and some chips.

I was later told that pajeets train their performing monkeys to steal for them when they're not working.
and I've seen a couple of argentine celebrities telling the exact same story on TV.

India is an absolute shithole, I have no idea why some people still try to defend it as if it weren't "that bad".

India might be the one with the most humiliating stereotype.

Triggered rasheed

>I was later told that pajeets train their performing monkeys to steal for them when they're not working.
Top fucking kek that's hilarious

And kinda cool desu

>and I threw one off the window (from about a 10th floor
Did it die?

>Did it die?
no idea, but I don't think so because I didn't see its cadaver downstairs or anything, and given that it was India I highly doubt that they would've cleaned the mess so fast or at all for that matter.

Not even a lil bit

Argentina is a paradise yeah, That entire continent is full of niggers, who rob people and deal drugs. They themselves act like monkeys so no need to train monkeys to do stealing from them kek

Can't you just forget about us and let us die in peace?

>be indian
>can't read

Public perception might change up a bit with Dunkirk coming out. Assuming its even slightly historically accurate and rightly shows the French sacrifice that was equally responsible for all of those men's lives.

>be indian
>be as developed as africa

>be indian
>can't even understand this map