Sup Sup Forums I've been buying £20 bags of weed for a few months and just got this one, did I get ripped off...

Sup Sup Forums I've been buying £20 bags of weed for a few months and just got this one, did I get ripped off?also general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvRBQiVDDVs
leafly.com/hybrid/lsd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>20 GBP
>for that
Unless it's visibly high quality to begin with, you've been getting bent over from the start

Smells pretty strong I guess

Considering thats about 21 USD looks like you're doin good man, perfect amount for the price

£20 = 2gr
it doesn't look too far off weight-wise but the quality looks mediocre and there is way too much leaf in there.

This

/thread

tell you what, empty the bag out on your table there and separate the nugs into a separate pile from the leaves so i can take a look at that leaf to bud ratio.

generally when harvesting you'll take off as much leaf as possible and it goes in the bin.

looks like your dealer is homegrowing and padding your bags out with leaf.

more like $25

Cheers bros I'm still a novice, only really stated to calm me down from stress of work and shit, chills the wife out too which is a bonus

If you smoke it and it gets you high, and your happy, you did good. Just smoke and enjoy, if the high was worth what you paid then your good man.
>omw to get 2 oz

ok so you can identify which part is leaf/stems/shit and which is bud right?

what I'd do is collect all the shit together and just take it back to the dealer and just straight up give it back to him. don;t complain just give it back and it will let him know what you think about the shit padding.

by the way, you said you are in the UK, i wouldn't bother buying bud. just grow it yourself. you said you are stressed from work and married, so I assume you are a respectable citizen and don't get any attention from the police. Growing cannabis is basically legal in the UK as long as you aren't a cunt.

Wish I could smoke fucking weed. Fuck you for not being in the armed forces. I miss my old life bro

youtube.com/watch?v=NvRBQiVDDVs
evidence. i'm not sure if this is the exact vid but the police always show up to these festivals and just watch on. on the books it's illegal but local enforcement have decriminalized it.

My collection

looks good at the top, but starts to look like shake at the bottom

You're in the UK and grow your own? Definitely going to grow my own once I get my own place and stop renting.

Last week bought 5 grams for 35 euro, best weed ever. Its legal in my country

where do you live?

No it's from Netherlands

yeah, at 3:30 police show up, literally hundreds of people just around the corner smoking and trading cannabis. probably kilos just sitting around over there and police do nothing.

that looks like a tiny little penis with a tiny little finger nail on it

ps yes you got ripped user

It looks ok. 20 quid used to get you more but that is about the right amount for how much you get now.

its mostly shake but it will still get you high, if you dont know anyone else who deals keep getting it

I'm about to try my first time too. Got 2 grams for 22 euro (in total) of LSD cannabis and I want to smoke it with my gf. What do you think about strains? Do they really make a huge difference?

>LSD cannabis
lmao you retard

plz enlighten me as I'm indeed a retard

You got ripped
Why don't you just buy weight

LSD breaks down easy, lacing weed with it wold destroy it before you ever smoke it

even if it's a super exotic strain and there's no LSD, 22 euro is on the verge of too expensive

you probably got sprayed weed, and you'll hallucinate a little, but that's because of the shitty fake cannibanoids

I used to be in the para reg
Don't miss it at all nowa days

Sounds like high school prices and quality to me. You got shake, fags like to cry about shake but weed is weed.

Oh, it has nothing to do with actual LSD, it's just a fancy name leafly.com/hybrid/lsd
I have to agree I saw better options, but tbh my gf was quite excited to try that one, hence my question about differences between strains.
I'll see how it goes in a few days when I have time for it