Why can't atheists define atheism?

Why can't atheists define atheism?

Same shit different day..

Aaaaand here we go again.

sauce

This atheist b8 shit again really?

Never Ending Story

btw she is kebab

I don't get why this keeps getting posted. Does it even work as bait?

The lack of belief in any god or deity.

sage goes in most fields.

Nope, not really.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kebab. What flavour?

Iranian (though she's half-kike)

Damn! I wanted chicken with sweet chilli and sour cream.

No. That is an empty hook.

Because how can someone explain the universe without a all mighty firend called god, who created him self and then the universe.....

I love the argument: "Nothing can come from nothing!"
Counter: "Where does god come from? The question is just shifted to the next level, because you can't explain the first level...."

Why can't theists define god?

The weird thing is, nobody claims we came from "nothing". It's just a strawman theists use to make their position seem superior.

>Oh look... its Andy Suxx' log and jesus o'clock already.

Yeah I like how you think.
I ain't an atheist, more of an apatheist, really but I believe that it's possible for time to have a single starting point, probably right at the big bang.

Are they implying god's better than nothing?

I don't know. Nobody knows. That's kind of my point. Everyone is agnostic.

We do know.
The universe started.
We still detect the microwave background radiation from the BigBang.
Thus the bible lied and so there's no reason to think a god exists... or ever has.

That is the best theory we have at the moment. That could change.

That's not how it works.
Things get refined... not massively overturned.
We don't live in the 19th century any longer...
Modern science can make real measurements and really accurate ones.
Sure... minor things change but ideas get refined and slight changes made.
Science is far better at being scientific these days.
Welcome to the 21st century.

Guess I never really thought of it that way.

You don't seem to understand how words work. See, technically, I don't know whether or not your penis is so tiny that you have to use tweezers to piss, but because I am a person who believes in evidence, I won't make that assumption until you show me a evidence.

This is despite the fact that people have written about your tiny penis and that people constantly tell me about the the miracle that is a penis that tiny. I don't believe in your tiny penis just because people tell me I should.

Tell me more oh wise cunt. Shower b with your knowledge. Then go die in a fire.

Atheism is a response to being slighted and disappointed with religions and people that let them down. So, they profess well crafted prose in attempts to malign and subvert those who hurt them. The best way to defeat an atheist is to focus on their beliefs, practices, values, and results. That is where they're truly weakest.

They claim to adhere strictly to following reason, logic, and humanities; and have nothing positive to show for it. Most of the time, they can't be reasonable, logical, or humane. Just look at the works of Richard Dawkins, Christopher Kitchens, Michael Ruse, and so on.

Last of all - science must have provable results. The best example of a positive, provable result is a marketable, safe, advanced product. This is where atheists go wrong; their version of science is an actual religion. Real sciences study the natural world with mathematics, physics, chemistry, et al. These real sciences cannot be used to prove or disprove God doesn't exist as that's not the purpose of real sciences.

Question the atheists and don't let them strawman, detour, or deflect inquiry about them.

Making a strawman argument is such a nifty way of criticizing what you think is a strawman argument. Good job.

This post should be the new >newfag detector

Newfag detected

See, even now, this is pretty convincing that you need to act tough in defense of your tiny micro penis, but being a man of science, it is my duty to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Why would someone attack a strangers penis size unless they were insecure about their own size? Can a "man" of "science" answer that for us?

That's no reason to believe religion though, not even a little, religion has a clear source, the accuracy of it's own histories ironically show it's true origin. Humans left to their own devices will become animists and all humans maintain vaguely animistic ideas about reality all the time even if it's just as "feelings". Abrahamic faiths, Christianity, Judaism and Islam are largely geopolitical, they came into existence as state religions, Christianity in particular became the religion of the Roman state because it promised the emperor rule by "divine right". Everyone in a state is supposed to follow the state religion because it creates national unity through religious identity. God, king and country - actual spirituality is secondary in these religions and vastly less important than "identifying correctly" as you can see from their warlike identitarian behavior. Honestly that people still try to argue the leftover geopolitics of the iron age are technically or ethically valid is hilarious, endless hours of watching people try to make excuses for books that directly teach identitarian violence.

So while I would perhaps debate with a deist it seems a foregone conclusion that human religions are simply part of human behavior and they lack any correct avenue for engaging in any type of debate.

Pretty poor bait, tbh.

No one ever said that men of science were nice.

Prove your position or BTFO

I agree. I've been playing devil's advocate. Some people can't handle different views and it's fun to expose that. Thanks for the mature reply.

Prove me wrong

Go away

What are you, Chris Benoit? That's not how proving things works, you dumb fucking chimp.

Why do grown up Christians still have an invisible friend?

Let me help you with that...

Because they had shitty parents.

Will you just kys already you retarded christfag

How can gods exsitance be explained? Is there a god which created him or did he create him self?

Both cases bring the discussion of existance no futher. What is exsistance and how can it exsist?

No. Prove your position is correct.

I don't know. That is the correct response to those questions.

Step 1: Atheism isn't a belief. It is a lack of a belief. You don't say I am a believer in the non-belief of dragons. You simply don't believe in them.

I mean, I get that this is bait, but I just don't understand the purpose. Like, no one is worked up. No one is angry.

To make up for how they didn't understand any of the STEM they tried and failed to learn so... jesus.

That is how things work. Prove your position.

So... why is the Neverending Shitpost girl the one who is used to represent these threads? It's pretty weird.

Go eat some poopy

Percisly. By not explaining their own existance, humans argue an allmighty beeing has all powers. This includes to create humself. Therefore it is an explaniation no one has an answer for. Which is boild down to we exists because of god full stop.

Jesus must be real cuz I done wasted a lot of my one-and-only life on his shit.
I have never sat down and read the bible but I'm an expert on it.
I have a soul... and you don't. Ha ha.

Why do you not all love jesus like me?
I am very intelligent.
Scientists are dumb.
Love.... me....

And why do they hate homosexuals so much, especially when you hear about a government official getting caught in a gay tryst and he's always a Christian Republican?

That's your argument!! Where's your reason? Your superior grasp of logic? Where's your scientific evidence?

Prove your position or you lose.

Okay. Let's do your logic.

You have a tiny penis. Prove it isn't.

There is no god but man.

Maybe you have something to add to my last respone to "no one claims god created him self"

How can gods exsitance be explained? Is there a god which created him or did he create him self?

Both cases bring the discussion of existance no futher. What is exsistance and how can it exsistance exsist?

Because everyone is a giant fucking hypocrite, that's why.

Go cry to mommy that you failed to positively argue in favor of your beliefs.

I wouldn't even care about the shitposting if you assholes would just stop using the childlike princess in these threads.

ITT:people who don't have the balls to explore the spiritual themselves

That is incredibly weak. I will not allow deflection. Your beliefs are being investigated - now defend them with what your lot claims it to be: logical, reasonable, and scientific. Do it now or you lose.

I think you have your anons confused

I win. Atheism is trash

I think you should also consider the ungraspable fact of exsistance. (ungraspable hope it's the right word)
The opposite of it is death, which is feared by all self aware life.

So I think the root questions religions try to answer is: "How come we can exsist", "What is exsistance", "What is non exsistance?"

The next attractions why religions are important to us is to answer the question: "How to live a happy live?". But this question is compromised by social rules. E.g. Sex before marrage, Sexual orientation, Lying and other actions considered crimes.

Atheists should strive to be like Jesus, if that makes sense

I mean he did basically overthrow the dominant religion of his time

These threads are fucking hilarious. They really prove what a pointless echo chamber b is. This isn't the place for philosophical discussion. You fags should go to r/circlejerk.

The worst bait. You people use to have some sense of art. At least make this fun. This thread is barely hanging on.

How so? He was executed for being a heretic. And if you'd like to suggest that Judaism is a non entity today then I'd like you to direct me to your dealer.

If Christians love Jesus so much, why do they hate poor people?

IS IT TAKING FOREVER FOR A POST TO GO THROUGH FOR ANYBODY ELSE?

Why can't definers just atheine definitions?

There are more christians than jews these days user. Overthrew is maybe the wrong word but it obviously decreased jewish power

Just do the same thing but for a better, rational, necessary belief. Doesnt matter if you die.

Well I had mostly positive responses from my arguments... Therefore it is not only an echo chamber.
Why are you in b if you don't like it :P

I'm guessing you weren't one of the guys being mocked for having a tiny penis.

I have an average one or may be a bit below. I wish it would be bigger, but that is life.

It would not bother me, because mocking means, someone compensates other short comings :D

> Material Universe
> Matter is Contingent
> .... The Universe was made in and of itself

Atheists do believe in miracles.

You sound way more fun to talk to than anyone else in this thread. Choose a topic to talk about?

Where is your god now?

atheism is to religion as what off is to TV channels.

Thanks, that means a lot to me :D

How about this: I value my self by the approval of other, because I doubt my self value. How can I escape and turn this around?

I hope it's not to downing, else you suggest one :)

Ur clearly the most well informed person here. Can i ask how old u r?

Wat really irks me about religious people is that they never took the time once to question a single thing about the biggest lie theyve ever been sold.

Packing so much wrong into one post is impressive, user. Fortunately it is so blatant most of it doesn't need to be addressed.

This, however:

>Last of all - science must have provable results.

Science must be falsifiable. The fact that it works is all the proof we need.

Science, it works, bitches.