Just got this for 30 euros

just got this for 30 euros
>did good?
>made the pic after making 1 joint
>pusher said it's 5 grams. it's pretty solid

if thats hash then yeah

the same amount is $100 over in maple land

30e for 5g it's expensive.

Doe toch is godverdomme normaal mongool, je doet net alsof je Koning Europa Drugs bent omdat je een stukje meer hebt gekregen bij je plaatstelijke coffeeshop jij uit de kluiten gewassen kanker baarmoederhals kanker dragende kanker fetus.

Why are you talking english when you bought that in euros? Are you a Poletard?

$100 for 5 g's in Canada? that's top dollar, more around 75 imo

Wow man, I never knew $3 USD could go so far in Europe.

(OP) it's fine for me, honestly. We are in this little town and there are a very few places where to buy, the other pushers/kids of the neighbour make impossible prices. they all buy from this guy, where I buy too. I do not doubt they get better prices but, hey, can't have all you want in life.

Depending on the quality of it, you did alright. I've seen better deals, but it really depends on how it works for you.

we can't get block in Great Britain only skunk bush.

But hey cant have all in your life is what beta fucks say, Hey this nigger made my girl cum and i tried a million times but HEY CANT HAVE ALL IN LIFE!

why should I talk my language when I'm on a english board? Are you some fucking retard?

>anglo not knowing why others would speak english

albionites are as braindead as they are perfidious

FUCK YOU

that's absolutely another thing. You can't judge the hierarchical/social position of a guy relying on his attidude in a situation like that. 5 grams is standard, at least here, you can't ask for more, and if you do, you get a no. If you insist, you get away with nothing.

Is that heroin

looks like reasonable pollen, it's a lil expensive but should smoke nice

don't even know if that's a bait or you're just genuinely stupid

Genuinely stupid. What is it

It looks like pollen hash. It's made from weed.

Cool thanks

Where you at maplefag? In mtl I pay fiddy five. Shatter is another story and tax bracket though.