youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's better than you.
She thinks you're a piece of shit.

dunno who she is
looks kinda hot

probaby the best host on TYT for what its worth

it aint much buddy.

moderately attractive ,moderately smart.

10/10 wife material

She's attractive but TYT sucks, liberal douches, and I say that as a liberal. She's nicer to look at than that meat-faced Armenian Genocide denier, though.

I watch this show, and lmao realizing everyday that they are literally becoming the very thing they hated when they started

>moderately smart
Maybe for a dirty Armenian.

Dumbest girl in the history of any type of wanna'be news shows. Would be ok with a nice stiff dick in her mouth.

actually ben the jew is the best host. Usually has the most rational approach to topics. Ana is full retard, even cenk hasn't gone that far. She looks fine as fuck on some days, but stupid is still stupid.

ehh 7.5/10 since nose job

Total brainwashed SJW who is a regressive ideology pushing piece of shit.

All of TYT is regressive horse shit. Its all just the fuck white people show.

she's fucking mental
and looks emotionless AF in that webm

dumb as a box of doorknobs, nobody tells her cause shes a girl

She's the liberal equivalent to an equally obnoxious moron like Sean Hannity. By this I mean she never, ever says anything that goes off message from the democratic party line.

I don't think I've ever heard her voice a unique or remotely original thought, ever. But to be fair, I only watch TheYoungTurkroaches like once a month (and even then, just to enjoy a laugh at the simple).

i have no idea who the fuck she is, but in that clip she looks like shes trying way too fucking hard and failing miserably

She has nice feet but that's about it.

whose the blonde?

you mean john and "spitting" jimmy

Hannah Cranston

hell id fuck her

Hannah is definitely the sexier host.

i like this vid the most tho

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

is she armenian or turk?

she is on a channel that has the same name as the guys who genocided her own people. She's worth nothing. Every armenian I know pukes upon seeing her face

im shocked at how many guys find her attractive despite her masculine facial structure. Before she got a nose job she literally looked like a tranny.

Oh no, they got Stealy, not Stealy!

>she literally looked like a tranny
That's why I want her. She has a dick, doesn't she?

well,unfortunately (at least unforunately for you) she doesn't

Never heard of her but not bad.

Are you sure? Have you ever checked?

Cute, but not very bright.

Ana Kasparian is a soccer-mom-looking bitch who is controlled my cultist jews aka freemasons. She's brainwashed, she's hot. And I'd definitely tap her ass, and I think she's a virgin.

Don't mention it. I still have nightmares

She says de f-word every now and then.

She's a hypocrite and a cuck.
She also thinks you're dumb enough to pay money to be lied to.
I decided to check them out after watching them fail in clips multiple times but they don't have their full show online, you have to give them money even though they're funded by Saudi Arabia.

LeeAnn McAdoo is superior breeding stock.