How old were you when you realized you wanted to be a girl?

how old were you when you realized you wanted to be a girl?

Hold the fuck up, where is the benis?

2, but I was born a girl so...

Severe lack of testsosterone, lack of female interaction and /or a childhood trauma might lead you to think you're gay or a woman. This is psychological trick your mind plays on you. You should take a moment and be honest with yourself about your condition. Once you address your deep rooted issues you'd realize how good actual pussy reallly is and how you've been mislead yourself the entire time. Don't get married tho

>Femanon here

Fat greasy neckbeard

started hrt at 15 im in college now

no fucking way that's a guy. She has no dick man...

I'd say it looks like it working wonders for you.

this

Yeah my doctor says my body is responding better to the treatment compared to most.

I don't see any tits, bud
>Double this

first time i'd say i fuck a tranny

but there's still a dick though

but how does your body respond to dick

Like the actual "Well fucking duh" moment? 25.

Like, "upon reflection, that should have made it obvious" that being at the age of 12

Perfect!

post face

That body is hotter than all the girls I fucked
What about the face

>be me (a guy)
>4 years old
>only mom and I in the house
>she go take a shower
>playing in her room
>finds lipstick
>put it on
>she founds out and beat the shit outta me
fast forward
>16
>haloween party and got no dress yet
>best freind (a girl) is into cosplays
>jokingly tells me to wear her kawii dress she cosplayed with
whynot.gif
>she gives me the dress and makes me wear make up
>the house where we had the party was kinda dark
>lots thaugh i was a girl
most fun i had in my life pretending to be a girl
fast farward
>18
>friends hanging around in our freind's house
>pretty drunk
>play dare
>freind challanges me to wear his sister's clothes
>dress up from head to toe even the underwear
>happiest "man" alive
is there something wrong with me?

Yeah, its one that most women would kill for. Nice work, keep it up I hope you are comfortable with and please feel free to keep sharing. ;)

Well, you could either be transgender or more likely from the sound of your examples, a submissive crossdresser

>is something wrong with me?

depends, what do you think of dick?

forgot to mention that I thaught i was bisexual until i kissed a dude and thaught it was gross

crossdresser then

enjoy suicide

I was roughly 21, but I didn't do anything about until until I was 25, now 26, a year on hrt and I am no where near cute yet. I know it'll take time though. I hope to be that hot bitch you know by 30, but who knows? Life is a joke anyways.

Probably 6 or 7. I made all sorts of "haha wouldn't it be weird" style comments about the idea with friends and family when I wasn't sure how common of a feeling it was.
I've also have had bisexual fantasies since I was maybe 9 or 10. It's sad that Tumblr made it a meme because now if I ever even vaguely consider coming out, not even my loving family would believe it. After about thirteen years of wishing to be a girl, even before puberty, I now have no doubt I wouldn't regret the transformation and that it isn't just a phase but now I have a wonderful gf and Tumblr fueled hatred of transgenders not only in my family but in potentially billions of people around the world. I'd probably get fag-dragged the first year.
This is Hell.

There seems to be so many things that are appealing about girl stuff, but I would want to keep my cock.
Not sure how I'd be able to wear leggings, though.

Honestly, I was like 19. But not for sexual reasons, I just like the clothes. Girls get to wear awesome shit, and guys wear boring clothes.

It's my gf

i know bro

dayymn

Please more, you are so fucking hawwwtt!!

That's just like your pussy generation. Always taking the easy way out of shit. Women just have to look good and get guys to provide for them. So much easier to switch genders just so you don't have to get a real fucking job. You make me sick.

4. Then my dad said i was a boy and discouraged girl shit.

I grew up fine after that.

post more plz

around 13 is when it hit really hard

You look beautiful babe

14 years old.

I'm a ginger, and I want to be a thin, wavy-haired ginger girl so fucking badly.

MFW this will never happen.

>Don't get married tho

Fucking couldn't have told me that three years ago.

Fucking fuck you look hot. I only wish I knew that was possible when I was your age.

Please post many more.

god damn! you have a better body than the girl I have a crush on!

16...21 now, glad I figured it out. Shit's been shitty lul

Now, see here, user. This here is a female. Not a feminin male, but a female. They dont have penises.

Also checkum

never, but I knew I wanted to dress in those clothes sometime after first seeing Mia Sara in a black dress in "legend", probably around 1986, 87 perhaps.

and then I discovered the Rocky Horror, and that I could wear them.

God damnit I should have started earlier....

its a miracle. a boy without a tinkle?

those are great results user

I have to start at 21 because of financial reasons but I was reading into the science of it and starting in the teens have killer results like yours but there's still hope in the early 20s because of growth hormone production

Here's hoping.

14, my father was creating website for men and i saw there many pictures of sexy women... then I started dreaming about beind a woman and trying some woman's clothes... of my mother... (now 25, still dreaming)

what? still hope? hgh ceases in the early 20s, no? like what are you talking about.

Hot

Please post more user. You are such a turnon.
Started HRT at 17, two years in to it. My results are not nearly at your stage yet.

Wow, those are amazing results if this is real.

You look very womanly and beautiful. Are you happy with your face shape, etc. as well?

How old were you when you started talking about wanting to transition with your parents?

I'm glad that young people today have much more options and it's more acceptable to transition as a pre-teen or early teen when you can have a much better result for passing.

when I was 14 I was trying some panties and thongs, skirts and stockings... I'm still loving to do that but I don't have so many chances to do that

the gender you prefer has nothing to do with the gender you are attracted to, dumbass.

Or else there would not be gay people.

what? who are you? why would you post that image with your reply? how has it been shitty? what is your life like?

pics??

what is your life like now?

really.. did you grow up without a dad? I dont think thats true honestly, what you said.. it's pretty even if not the other way around. what the hell do you think is awesome? give an example..

what kind of friend makes that suggestion to you? thats a little weird

lurk more

>Cracker Psychology

Probably around 12 or 13. I would never go through with the surgery or hormones or anything, but if there were a magic button I could push and become a full woman I'd press it in a heartbeat.

I check adn it said it doesn't tank until about 25

but that doesn't matter

I'll have plenty of time at only 21 and i'm very sure I wanna go through. My sister and I have compaired out bodies and our faces are very similar (she's a solid 10/10)

Note: 20's isn't the highest but it's the best I have do (can't help my situation)

>Tumblr fueled hatred of transgenders not only in my family but in potentially billions of people around the world. I'd probably get fag-dragged the first year.

Stop. You're living in a bubble. Most people in the world know nothing about tumblr. Other people like myself know about it and want nothing to do with it.

The kind of idiots who post on tumblr are clannish logic-lacking idiots who just want to feel like they belong by insulting "cis" people, or making fun of trans people, etc. etc. etc. etc.

They don't represent the real world.

Yes, if you don't pass well, people will look at you funny. It's that "uncanny valley" effect of you not quite looking like a woman even though you are dressed as one. We're hard-wired to find that strange.

But it's not the end of the world. Do what makes you happy. Everybody else can go fuck themselves.

Unless you live in a shithole country like Saudi Arabia, or Egypt, or Morocco, etc. you are not going to get beaten or killed for being trans.

doesnt that mean people get taller then into their 30s? i thought conventional wisdom said differently. good luck, how old do you plan to live to? are you spiritual in any way? did you compare them naked? .. just wondering

Yeah, I don't see where you sucked anyone's cock.

>pics??

Sorry user, would love to but on computer without cam. I've posted before, so you might find archive. Redhead, starting to get nice hips. Tits are only beestings, but have been growing more in the last couple months.

bump

Please post more...

Does anyone know you are MtF at college?

Anyone got that cartoon of the trap gaping in an alleyway?

you must be fuckin' trollin' because most transwomen grow up hypermasculine things to prove themselves being men. Just like how all those repubs, evangelists, ministers, all are found having sex with some dude when they are being homophobic.

I've always wanted to be a girl... dreaming about having huge tits always made me so horny...

what? youre saying what exactly? not who you replied to but am curious. please clarify the first half of your post..

I never thought I'd say this to a tranny, but.. please more •.•

I'm rather spirtual,
I'm very Indian (they age well & very spirtual) and I believe in more a "flow than a religion" and that there's no "god" judging me for what I do or have but instead things just are what they are. My great aunt even lives on a reservation.

Also I took PT training in college and height it mostly a puberty thing.

No my sister and I didn't do it naked. However important features (Legs, hips, and face) are only fat distribution away from looking very feminine . So all my bones are in order. What's best is that we're white but still have those good genes and I hope to be very attractive into my 30's (Mother looked early 30s when she was 47 and did coke and almost never went to bed unless it was with a man)

overall I've wanted this since the 6th grade when I told my mom I wanted to be a girl and she yelled at me about how they were gonna cut my penis off and I didn't want that (but I didn't care because I want that)

P.S I have a fantasy that I horde money and for the first year just build myself up (yoga butt exercises, etc) and hide from the world while being my friend's cock slave for rent

I've been a lurker for years and post maybe once every couple of months. I'm posting now requesting you share more of that exquisite body!

Pshh I know tonnes people who live on the rez some of whom aren't even a part of one of the tribes.

Hmmm.. who did your mom think was going to cut you? sounds like you are not living in hell because of this, so good luck.

true, but I have the genuine genes so I plan to age well and look very pretty. I even look good in make-up and a wig. I'm 6'4 with a balanced build (overall average with broad shoulders and 10/10 legs) and I have every hope that it will go well

bunp

to her the "doctors were cut off my penis" and she didn't rant but basically dismissed me.
Do you not speak english nativity or are you not from a english speaking country?

Also thank you for the good luck

and my life is hell thanks to her, she's been abusive to me and my sister and we live in a house were major alliances haven't been fixed or replaced in months and there's holes everywhere.

that most that i know, including self go through life trying to prove themselves by joining military, dating tons of women, being mechanics, fighting, crazy traditional guy roles pretty much.

moooore

The doctors? What doctor would do that? She meant forced? I speak english fluently and natively.. there's a reason for everything, though.

You're welcome.. sorry to hear about the abuse..

Really. I thought it was the opposite for some reason.. hm, thanks for clarifying

She was saying that because she hated the idea of me becoming a girl. she said it just to spite me. She didn't mean forced but it still hurt my feelings deeply.

and you're right, I felt worthless enough that I joined a advanced public charter and worked my ass off to get free college from my high school. I'm on a good path and there's much money and sucess ahead. I thank you for your time tonight have been a great releif to me, thanks user.

that's more typical of AGP transgenders but trans kids are different. the major difference is that transkids start before puberty and AGP after. I've looked into this

Oh shit nigger I am all three of those things

yeah, there didn't used to be all the data or information on it, so must of us in our twenties kind of went through life confused, thinking we were gay or bi or something and not being happy. now that everyone knows what it is, you will see an explosion of transitions with younger people.

be happy

I hope so, i've spent a good couple hours reading text walls of info and I'm very excited to transition and I wouldn't want others to feel trapped. I hope with more people transitioning I won't be alone

always felt like i was meant to be a girl. my parents intended me to be a girl as their child died of miscarriage (she was girl). i love women and they find my slant to feminine behavior attractive