Why are brown girls literally the most based...

Why are brown girls literally the most based. I had only ever been with white girls before and now I never want to go back.

We even make fun of normies together. Pic related is gf

more off that pussy plz

Okay I have a ton of pictures of her. Give me a second to move them to my PC

What kind of rope is that? Looks tasty

I bought it off amazon for like 8 bucks. Shes pretty kinky

Nice! I found myself a kinky virgin ginger, also wifematerial, and she wants to get abit more into bondage and dominance. I'm thinking of buying silk or leather cuffs aswell, along with other homeish stuff.

Ahhh thats pretty cool. My gf and I switch off on dom and sub stuff. She really enjoys fucking me with a strap on and its so fucking hot.

Yeah I was thinking I'd like to be a bit switchey, but she seems to rather like being the sub all the time. And I prefer giving and pleasing my little bitch all the time. :)

Dude bad news I deleted all of the pussy pictures. But I do have more titties

Post what you got.

Any ass?

great nips

Dude I wish I could show you some of the wonderful features she has.

Since I don't have any pictures of her ass. Heres mine

you two in a relationship?

Yup. Dating for 1 year! She likes the exhibition. Who knows maybe one day we'll take requests from Sup Forums

Girls sleep with me because I'm handsome and they come back because I have a decent dick but after a while they just get bored because I don't have any kinks besides wanting to put it in their butts
I've had girls say "talk dirty to me, tell me how it feels" and I'm like "uhh you don't want that I'm awkward"
..So I'm so curious how you guys are able to somehow set up these whole bondage and roleplaying adventures and take them seriously and how do the chicks react?
Like say a girl wanted me to tie her up with rope and "pretend" I'm abusing her.. I would probably end up saying some shit that actual rapists say and creep her tf out..
Would be down to let a girl abuse me but these chicks think I'm chad by looking at me and then act disappointed if I want to be "submissive"

I have never fucked a mexican chick because I have only ever gotten the impression for them that they want to be fat smelly housewives. #SelmaHyakinfoolsrushin

I wamt to lick your ass.

feminine ass
male chest

Idk dude, but within the first 20 text messages we were talking about our kinks and how compatible we would be sexually.

I dont even fuck with people who want vanilla sex because its so boring to me. Mostly tho Its just something we both like. Sometimes she likes to fight me and wrestle with me when we're having sex. It doesn't feel awkward at all when I hold her down and fuck her silly when shes fighting me. Usually when you're really horny it doesn't matter in the moment cause it feels good.

I wish I had bigger tits. Some day I'll get a boobjob.

if you'd magically get bigger tits afterward, would you work a gloryhole for a week?

if it meant magically bigger natural tits, would you work a gloryhole for a week?

My gf is pretty possesive, but yeah I'd probably suck dicks all day and get covered in semen from random men in return for a boobjob.

My gf and I have though about camming together, but neither of us have a good enough connection yet, and we're both pretty easily identifiable by our features.