Alright, post up your rides. And no beefing about ricers vs Hardleys etc..... Thx

Alright, post up your rides. And no beefing about ricers vs Hardleys etc..... Thx.

#1 2001 ZRX1200r

#2 2008 Connie 14

#3 2010 800GS

Yamha 125xt X
Dont have a pic

2009 gsxr 600, I don't need to post pic, because I ain't no layer.

1983 Honda Cub 90.

I've a 1993 Suzuki GN250 and I just sold a 1998 Honda CB500 I rebuilt.

Someone else's picture, but this is what I ride.

Anyone ever ride in the snow?

I was reading a great thread on advrider recently and multiple people had commuted year round, including snow, on bikes.

Kinda curious about trying it. Obviously would need a different bike though.

Fucking bike fags.

Why do you fuckers keep driving down the middle of the fucking road?

You drive dangerously and blame everyone else.

Fuck bike fags, seriously.

Trips are always wrong sorry

Why did you paint the bike?

Kek hates biker fags

that aint stick color?

1999 cbr600 fag herer
last year w/ carbs
70,000+ mi new englander

2003 R1
2016 HD Limited

One for hauling ass, one for touring.

1972 Yamaha DT2

2006 FZ6N naked Fazer.

My first big bike.

I've had it for about 2 years now and I love it. I have no desire to get anything different anytime soon.

Maybe a Monster in a few years when I know it's not gonna kill me.

1993 Dr250se dual sport.
Currently restoring it
I know people hate painting bikes but it was really turning yellow (cant see in this pic)
Will you give me your imput??
Before

'80ish KZ Frankenbike

It's a tribute paint job for the 1983 GP bike with reverse black and white highlights

Nice, good luck!

I like the SVs. Yes I have ridden in the snow purposely and because I had to as well. North Dakota guy here. I have a friend that has a DR modified with a skid up front and a tread in back for winter riding. I do ice racing every winter.

Fuck me cant post..

don't paint plastic. either replace it or use a decal kit because it won't take.

especially on the gas tank because they need to breathe

Understated post

how hard is it to learn to ride a motorcycle. only thing ive ever driving cycle wise was a 4wheeler and it took me only a minute to learn how to use the clutch

2012 1199 Panigale S

Nice. Got any other pictures that show the whole thing?

93 rm 250 streetfags

Yamaha have stopped making the DT road leagle motor cross Bikes because they don't meet EU emissions standards. The WR 125 R is still available in the shops but they have stopped manufacturing them.

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000

Jetted GS500F. Working on the body, but going to be matte black with retro reflective blue accents.

98 Cbr900rr
83 Cb1000f

I wouldn't paint the plastics.

That's a cool bike. I bet it gets fantastic mileage. Kinda want something like that.

07 Honda VFR800A with the circlejerk paintjob. Wish the matching luggage wasn't so god damn expensive, but it looks pretty damn slick without it and with the passenger pegs and grab handles removed.

2012 Ducati monster 796.
Can't wait for the exhaust and powder coating the wheels next season. Rip all my pictures are too big.

Compressed it.