I'm very intelligent and quite drunk, ask me questions about life, morals...

I'm very intelligent and quite drunk, ask me questions about life, morals, philosophy or anything else and I'll give you the answer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mht-1c4wc0Q&t=693s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tits and shit

easy one

determinism vs free will?

Why are gay people against war?

both evolutionary things that have nothimg to do with real ideals

undogmatic determinism

Why does cold beer taste better than warm beer?

Can you reach the center of a singularity

What is your IQ?

>Intelligent
>drunk
Pick one

that i don't know and I'm not even aware of it of that that's a thingbut if it is then probably bcause they're too feminim and women are always more anti-conflict and more emotionally and "pity" orientated, maybe that's why

Banned

Not OP, but no. Theoretically, once you enter a black hole, depending on its size, time expands itself so much that you not only die but never really reach the singularity before you die.

You sound like you're sober and stupid.

less flavour

>clearly not intelligent, nor drunk

Not OP, but the same reason why you like warm water more than cold water. The same reason why McDonalds fries taste good for the first 10 minutes after you get them.

it's not that easy

kek, really tho

Purposeless free will, you idiotic christian

A singularity is a infinistmental dot. Having a centre is like saying what's further North than the North Pole

What should I do with my life

Because 2 fagit 2 hold a gun

Ask yourself same questions about warm water

Can I really die in a B-theory universe?

I still never got past the concept of such a thing existing, something with infinite mass

what has this to do with christian, I'm op and determinism is really a must with our current knowledge but we can only be very sure and that's why I believe in an undogmatic determinism

anyone that prefers a religious theory of world explanation to a scientific one is either stupid or delusional and also sorry for my english I'm a german speaking swiss

>implying

Second as the consequence of being first

well first of all follow whatever makes you feel good however socially umacceptable that is (you have to consider that social acceptment may also be a reason that makes you feel good) because that's the only thing that matters and then you just have to follow the pursuit of knowledge to better know what makes you feel good in the long run and what not, I bekieve pretty much in an intelligent nihilsm but not exactly

No.
You're getting incorrect concepts completely mixed together to form the mother of all misunderstandings.

This is the most stupid comment of 2016. No really nigger what the fuck is wrong with you.

>shit explanation of time dilation

you don't die. the closer you get to the epicenter of the singularity, if einsteinian physics hold true (since we don't know), time dilates to the point of infinity thus making you immortal, in a sense

Are traps gay?

This

If you were really intelligent you would know that alcohol is poison.

If I fell in to a black hole, would I remain in a state of being pulled apart, atom by atom, for what is essentially eternity (thanks to time dilation)?

Red pill or blue pill? what are the pro's and con's of the two?

yes, because being a trap is only psychological and sexuality is entirely physically based (only based afterwards it becomes psychological but that's irrelevant

Penrose diagrams tell all...
youtube.com/watch?v=mht-1c4wc0Q&t=693s

To be fair, the most stupid comment of 2016 was "if you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight." I clearly got shit mixed up while typing. Stop being such a queer gay boy, and eat a bag of salty tomatoes.

I'm a English speaking spaghetti and fuck you, you chocolate cockoo clock.
Determinism means shit. You were born to die. Universe is nothing but a complex equation. You are basically a number. Fuck you and your fake Swiss army knives and yer shitty fucking faggot cheese and banks. Seriously Swiss nigger.

Nobody who's intelligent would say they are intelligent. They'd be smart enough to know intelligence is a subjective quality measured by a third-party observer.

So many retards on Sup Forums.

It's as if you wrre implying that drinking poison is inherently a bad thing, if I were moderatly intelligent I would know that drinking poison is bad for my physical and mental health but the thing is when you're really intelligent things are put in a mich bigger spectrum and a long and healthy live is not as desirable as many think

What is the question to the answer of life, the universe and everything?

The fuck is this !!?

>Implying literally any ideals aren't based fundamentally in our biology.
As a biological creature, anything we do or think is rooted in the biological chemistry in our bodies and brains and the general tendencies of how biological organisms interact on our planet, that doesn't mean it doesn't mean anything, because the privilege granted to us with our self conscious monkey brains allows us to create meaning anywhere we want. In fact, without thinking lifeforms, meaning doesn't exist at all.

To be fair you are the result of like seven hundred thousand nigger dick fucking the black hole between your mother's legs. You clearly have never left your basement in 45 years. Stop living, an hero

both wrong and partially right

look in systems theory maybe youll figure it out

just because you know some science

just because you understand a piece does not mean you understand the whole

hint: there is a reason why people think its one of the other, the way people think are subject to the rules

>homo sapiens is the most intelligent animal on the surface of planet Earth
>homo sapiens is not killing himself by poisoning water, food and air
>homo sapiens is not going to be the first species to die out when shit will turn really bad

How can a collapsing star become an infinately dense black hole without an infinate amount of time passing?

Most likely we gotta earn the good simulation (afterlife) by living one life in the bad simulation (this). We would be artificial souls created by afterlife science and God would be an AI. Of course this would be too much information and the simulation would make everyone ITT disagree since there would absolutely be no free will and hence everything we'd say, think, and type would be channeled.

which star trek series had the best aliens?

it doesn't matter but I'm leaning on the side of the red pill because that's what would make the next evolutionary step in a himan. Blue pill is basically following the handicapped, physical (and that's where our psychology comes from) left overs from the evolution (like and dislike only for the purpose of the species not for any objective wrong and right) and that's how you live a live where you feel good but it's worthless really because feeling good or bad is just another reaction in your braint hat doesn't abide by any REAL good or bad nor does it really differntiatie between each other on a closer look, so blue pill may feel good but it's so superficial it's worthless and wanting to be blue-pilled is a weak trait and one that doesn'want to be honest something imaginary däthat has no real meaning. Your blue-pilled life is just like an imagined movie or storie, imagined and worthless. A red-pill life is at least honest and you know why you're feeling bad or good and in the end I think you will, even if just by chance, feel good or heiter as i would say in german

So how can you call yourself intelligent and still have a deterministic view? I mean do you believe in an infinitely branching universe where all quantum possibilities become a reality and we're locked in on one possibility or do you think there are some hidden variables in quantum mechanics like in the pilot wave theory, which currently doesn't even work in relative spacetime?

> I'm very intelligent
> posts picture of a galaxy, meaning he swallows the space agency bullshit they feed him

lol

Not quite what I expected, but thanks anyway.
Gnite!

not op but what does that mean? i like learning about space. its cool as shit

user, just throwing this out there - but pictures of galaxies do actually exist.

Nite. I'm not OP though. Just high.

that's what determinism is, no free will and I thonk that's what you're trying to say
your metaphers are weird but i agree and why are you so fond of making fun of my nationality, i don't really identify myself with other swiss because as I said I consider myself to be very intelligent and don't identify with the swiss persom in general
Consider me as an idea with flesh as a host and the flesh is telling me false things

You must become one with the singularity

please if you may
explain

Freemasons control the space agencies around the world, including NASA. You and I can't prove anything they tell us about space. That's convenient for them. They take advantage of that. They go to Greenland, snap a few pictures, put a red filter over it, and voila, they give you pictures of Mars from alleged robots being there. They give you pictures of alleged galaxies, such as the one OP posted, but we've got no proof that they're real, that the Hubble and all those other things work, that there is actually space craft floating away beyond the solar system, etc. We' can't prove them right or wrong.

And it's not very intelligent, it's not scientific, to believe those things just because a bunch of freemasons tell you it's true. It's become like a religion, Astronomy and Cosmology and shit. They give you "evidence", you read it, you watch it, you believe it, but you never proved it. That's a problem. You might be believing in a false reality, a reality used to keep you imprisoned here on Earth believing in a big bang theory.

Why do you think people seek to discuss topics that stimulate intellectual thought? My opinion is that we are all unconsciously elitists and we desire the feeling of superiority over others of our kind. We acknowledge that intelligent thought is a desirable trait.

you can ask me about anything and you care for the picture I posted and draw your own stupid conclusions from that,is that seriosuly the best your brain has to offer on intelligemt questions

Watching now. Thanks, user.

what's infinite time like in a gravitational singularity?

so the best explantion would probably the "I think therefore I am" from descartes, but that's only probably the best explanation because the best explanation is that we not really are as we think we are but we're something much more absract, we and our thinking are just a consequemce pf the things that happened and we are the base of things that will happen, we are not more than a stone is because all our consciessness and systems we put the world into come from the physical properties and the must-interact, so we are weird or special to everything else but only to our own eyes, not objectively

lol, No. Every intelligent person would say himself that he's intelligent and that's of course in relation to other people not the absolut intlligence. I don't care what a third person thinks because I do not think he'selligible to judge any intelligence unless he proves otherwise and when I'm confronted by more intelligent opinons they will become my own.

You only see the past infinitely

I think that with the superiority too but maybe it's just the drive to better ourselves which is also a form of superiority, just to our past selves and the best system to better ourselves is thate one that leaves no mistakes, hence logic truth and intelligent thoughts.