How do I tell if a woman is sexuallyromantically interested in me?

How do I tell if a woman is sexually\romantically interested in me?

Ask her you pussy

Ask her to fuck.

well....

that's better

start jacking off and see if she joins in and helps or laughs at you. that'll be your answer.

If I take a stab in the dark and she says no, it'll be VERY awkward in the future.

Hit on her and all her friends and you'll find out which one is by the end of the week.

This is amazing advice.

If at any time she licks your earlobe, she wants the D immediately.

So? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

what the hell do you need female friends for anyway?

I'll make sure to take note.

If she has sex with you then she is interested.

ok.
We have mutual male friends.

It really is. I got walked in on by an ex and she said it was probably the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

Big fucking deal. If they make a thing of it, just shrug and go "she's hot".

She IS hot, right user?

I think so, she's a cute skelly-ish girl.

Just ask her out, OP. It's a win-win situation. Either she's DTF and you score, or she's not and you can draw a line under the whole thing and move on to something else.

Just don't sit around pining for her, whatever happens. Ruminating on bullshit just leads to more bullshit.

Fucking OWN this shit, OP.

But, seriously, before checking if she's sexually interested you have to figure out if she's interested at all. Does she try to be around you more? Does she find your jokes or comments funny? Does she touch her hair or give you certain looks that she doesn't give other guys? Does she give you extra attention?

If not, then you have to realize she's not into you at all. If yes, then surprise, she's into you and you can try to take things to the next level.

That's high risk, high reward. I like your thinking.

>Does she find your jokes or comments funny?
God-DAMN I wish I got to bone everyone who thought I was funny.

Keep in mind that if skelly-girl is shy she might not be as overt as you suggest to look for, though.

>Does she try to be around you more?
She just asked to see me again a couple of days ago, and we set up another day together, so yup.
>Does she find your jokes or comments funny?
Seems to
>Does she touch her hair or give you certain looks that she doesn't give other guys?
No, but I haven't really seen her around h=other guys recently.
> Does she give you extra attention?
Recently, we've only been hanging out together, without anyone else.
She is somewhat shy.

If she's shy she won't be as overt, I agree. But if she's trying to catch your eye then she will have some reactions to your actions. Even a shy girl will display some amount of interest that she doesn't display for others. It's more subtle, but it's there.

FUCKING GO FOR IT DUDE

IF SHE'S DOING ALL THAT AND SHE'S SHY TO BOOT

FUCKING GO FOR IT

>She is somewhat shy.

ohhh man you're in for either a cold fish or a wild ride when it comes to sexytime

If a woman likes you, she touches (hands, arms, shoulders, legs) you and searches conteact

OKAY

more often than not a wild gild
shy girls tend to be the freakiest

I want this to be true, guys.

Hang around other guys to see how she reacts. If she orbits around you and tries to stick with you, and doesn't react the same way with the other guys, then she's into you. Easy way to confirm. If she acts the same way with the other dudes, then there's a chance she just has a nice character and you misread some signs.

if they play with their hair when talking to you it's a good sign. if they ask to hang out or what your plans are or if you're free they're hinting that they want you to ask them out.

Don't listen to these beta losers. You can tell if she's into you if she's wet. Just slide your finger in there for a sec, don't worry, you'll know it when you feel it.

If she's not wet, move on to the next.

protip: they're not

Usually you're absolutely right, but this time seems different. that's why I'm not sure.

STOP LISTENING TO ADVICE AND JUST GO FUCKING DO THIS SHIT OP

FRIDAY NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT MOTHER-FUCKER

She's done the latter just on Wednesday, but I haven't really notice the hair thing. I'll have to pay attention to it.

We're meeting on a Monday, because I work late on Friday nights.

god-dammit OP