So whatup btards

So whatup btards

what you druggin tonight ?

For me its Diazepam, Alprazolam (inside the bottle as well), Daniels & Slots beers.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also planing on getting some weed later on if my pieceofshit of a dealer ever decides to pick up the phone.

Jelly of the pills. Drank way too much last night so not drinking tonight. Probably just snort some h and chill.

oow benzos, my man!

I'm going for my favorite Triazolam. Valium is a bit too weak for me and i prefer Triazolam over Alprazolam, more 'euphoria' and less amnesia in my case.

No alcohol involved tho so you must have a proper tolerance in order not to black or pass out.

nice one, id kill for some Valium right now

but what language is that on your cigarette package?

I'm Icelandic, hence i get "Stesolid" as Diazepam and "Tafil" as Alprazolam.

I solely care for the 'Mylan' as opposed to the 'retard' versions (instant vs extended)... XR does fuck all.

Codeine 30mg
Oxy 20mg

Just took it, not alot but takes the edge off

i'm currently on 2.5mg valium and 225mg tramadol.

Codeine 60mg even, took 2

I like Jack but Jim has always been my choice

Cant say I'm that experienced with tranquilizers tho

Not druggin, but drinking

>pic related.

Love this shit. I drink it neat.

I'm 18 days clean from oxy; I get my script back in January so I'm having to get clean to pass drug tests. Got a kpin in my pocket, but idk if I should take it cos I don't have another downer to go with it & not enough to get "barred" out on. Fuucckk.

I'm hitting the bottles of bud and a 4g stash of kush... Looking for song suggestions

Cool, i like 20-40mg of oxy too get the edge off, tingling happiness that isnt to overwhelming.

Also, did you use the CWE method on the codeine or just ingested it along with the acetaminophen?

How does Tramadol effect you? I used to like it but the same second i got tolerant to it i stopped caring for it, i either feel nothing or take too much to give me the serotonin brain zaps :/

shrooms beer n buds

Beer weed and oil and maybe some coke

Which type of music? It varies immensely whether i want to listen to Elton John, Tyler creator or Bassnectar

The thing always bothered me with you Roxy fags is why not just hit the H if you want a opoid session, I'm not saying your wrong it's just I can get heroin much easier than oxy's

Howd you find a dealer for shrooms, i cant find anyone who has em

I'm feeling Elton Sup Forumsro,, I'm gonna stick 'my song' on now.. sad but optimistic in a stoner sorta way

U feel me?

Look for the white guy with dreadlocks!

>I'm not saying your wrong it's just I can get heroin much easier than oxy's

OP; Not all of us, there is zero heroin in my country. IV Contalgin (morphine sulfate) is the closest we get.

depends on your area. where I'm from, heroin is overpriced and not exactly available easily. It took me 2 years to find h in my area and he barely keeps stock and its overpriced. I have to drive 2 hours to charlotte to get it at the right price and there I can cold cop. In my town, I can easily cold cop oxy anywhere at decent prices. But then again, the DEA named my county the worst prescription fraud rate in the entire state. Heroin will eventually blow up here because they're cutting everyone back, making it harder to get prescribed and arresting/fining doctors left and right

i pick em, we have subaeruginosa's here that grow like a plague in winter. get KG's of the bastards

What do the pills do, OP? How did you ger them?

Dude, the first time i blasted DMT i was listening to "Rocket man" via Elton... it was the best experience of my fucking life..

Really, your country's DEA must be loving that shit..
Do you all toot crack?

With orange pineapple juice, mango lemonade and a squeeze of lime

Quit all prescription drugs, threw the last of my Seroquel in the trash about a month ago.
Almost quit weed.

So tonight I'm sticking to one joint and a bottle of vodka. ANd my trusted cigarettes, of course. They're not that easy to quit.
Never giving up the alcohol tho.

i used to get crazy euphoria from it , not so much anymore , but i haven't really raised my dosage. definitely feel the serotonin thingie tho.
i could pop another 75mg right now maybe i'll feel euphoric. Feeling really relaxed and sedated with a small sense of well being right now but thats about it.

H and coke up the butt then off to work

Sadly true

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

Having a Whisky Sour night.

>Jim Beam
>Lemon Juice
>Caster Sugar

Throwing it into a Kilder jar with ice and a cherry and shaking that fucker up.

It's going in pretty easy and I'm feeling it.

test

drinking in loneliness as every weekend

Just ingested, never heard of that method

OP; Like i said earlier, i live in Iceland, its not that hard to keep drugs out of this extremely remote island.

The pillbox in the picture is "Stesolid" aka "Diazepam" aka "Valium" as you probably know it as is an anxiolytic, skeleton & a muscle sedation tranquilizer..

Same with Alprazolam which you might know as Xanas which is one of the stronger tranquilizer in this category (Benzodiazepinez) which is for panic attacks and has the fastest and shortest duration.

So basically these pills are the new version of quaaludes, sedatives. Mix them with alcohol (because they basically go through the same receptor, GABA) to get enhanced effects.

Got myself some 1p-LSD, first time experience with psychedelics except for DXM, which I've taken in 1200mg doses several times before. Should I go with 100 or 200µg?

lol faggi

OP; CWE method is Cold Water Extraction.

Long story short you basically smash up your "Tylenol" or "Parkodin forte" or whatever brand you have, into dust.

Put the dust in a glass with water and swirl it around, put ice cubes in the water then put the glass in the fridge, not the freezer (freezing it ruins it)

After 20-30 minutes or so, while periodically swirling it around and the ice cubes have melted all the codeine and acetaminophen should have divided.

After that you can get a cloth, coffee filter or something and pour our mix through it into a new glass. the acetaminophen stays stuck in the filter while the codeine goes trough.

OP; CWE method is Cold Water Extraction.

Long story short you basically smash up your "Tylenol" or "Parkodin forte" or whatever brand you have, into dust.

Put the dust in a glass with water and swirl it around, put ice cubes in the water then put the glass in the fridge, not the freezer (freezing it ruins it)

After 20-30 minutes or so, while periodically swirling it around and the ice cubes have melted all the codeine and acetaminophen should have divided.

After that you can get a cloth, coffee filter or something and pour our mix through it into a new glass. the acetaminophen stays stuck in the filter while the codeine goes trough.

Grenjaðu meira.

I'm on coke because I could't get ketamine tonight. Like ketamine way better but the feeling of being on any drugs beat being sober. Hows everyone holding up though.

I may try that next tike, thanks buddy

OP; Yeah ketamine is the fucking balls... hows your coke tho? It takes a Christmas miracle for me to enjoy the coke i purchase, 9 out of 10 times its a disappointment.

But I'm feeling fine just fine, booze, Valium, Xanax and my weed dealer finally showed up with 100grams of a supposed "euphoria" strain, so I'm happy enough.

Smoking some lemon OG. Wish I had some bars or valium or coke or neuontin or oxy lol can't find any in new city

It's meh. I'm freezing over here and I was expecting a more pleasant bodyhigh. It's so weird with coke sometimes it's amazing and the other it's meh and not worth your bucks.

>what you druggin tonight ?
Highland Queen, cheep but usable blended whiskey