Ask me anything I'm a McDonald's employee

Ask me anything I'm a McDonald's employee

Have you ever burned your cock while jacking off in the French fryer?

was your face burned off in an accident?

Why is it so fucking difficult for the person taking orders to get it right? I'm always having to repeat my order several times and they STILL manage to ring it up wrong.

What's the top 3 most ordered food?

What's the best thing on the menu. Also do you get all the free McDonald's you can eat?

No
Yes
A lot of Socially awkward people work here

how long have you been gay?

How long do you think you can kid yourself you're going to get out of that job and get 'a real career'?

have you ever jacked off in the bathroom?

Are the dog vomit shakes creamy or chunky?

What's a good heads up time for a location to make one hundred standard cheeseburgers?

Unblur your face

Have you killed the person who thought this was a good idea yet?

I heard from my friend that you get about five euros worth of free food every day and free drinks all the time.

Ok she has a nice cock.I don't care if you are socially awkward you fast food people are just stupid cunts how hard is it to make a list of food while someone is telling it to you?

And why does all the food look half assed i know you are just making burgers but fuck take some pride in your fucking work...

Have you ever stuck your dick in the deep fryer or any of the cooking equipment?

▲▲

Do they drug test?
Do you get free food?
Is it easy?
Do you plan on working there forever?
Do you enjoy it?

How do I get a job there if I only speak English?

How is it that when I order fries, they usually come either old, undercooked or lacking salt? It's not that hard to run a fryer.

twist it into ebonics

Word homey, shiiiit, das all you had ta saaay.

Do you wear diapers?