Where do you stand on this?

Where do you stand on this?

A) A massively covered up satanic ritual pedophilia ring conducted by powerful people

B) An alt-right conspiracy theory perpetuated by /r/the_donald and Sup Forums

C) I don't really give a shit, I'm just here to shitpost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its an example of pol and /r/the_donald being as full retard as they always have been.

>A) A massively covered up satanic ritual pedophilia ring conducted by powerful people

That is waaay too extreme if you ask me, but there is definetily something sketchy going on...
I'd go with people trafficking and probably a cheese pizza ring.
I'm not so sure about the satanic part of that...

You're part of (B) by even posting it, fuck-face.

le troll face successful

the media coverage was really suspect and makes me think its true 'cause higher ups from those publications were in the weird leaked emails

its probably mostly true but theyre trying really hard to discredit it and its cartoonishly obvious

A) forsure Sup Forumsro have you seen the poedesa emails?

If you consider that a child traffic scheme based on providing sex slaves is unchristian as fuck you can call it satanic at will.

Lol can you provide any legit shred of evidence?

I looked into it, there was absolutely nothing. Just a bunch of people with their heads up their own asses trying to pin something on Hillary. They just went in trying to find something and if you spend enough time lying to urself and telling urself some crack pot story you start to believe it.

The email dumps were surprisingly tame. I thought there was going to be some real dark shit in there. All that really came out of it was the DNC fucked over Bernie, which wasn't a huge secret. Inb4 a bunch of bs articles making fake claims about the emails. I love the ones that actually cite the emails, then you read the email and you realize the article is just lying about the email.

A) forsure have you seen how many times JP and TP have "pizza"

Any christian would call it satanic.

Any Christian would call /B satanic

GTFO

man ive been on the dark web enough to know how the slang is thrown around. Straight child trafficking, live in denial IDGAF

If you did, you'd know it looked nothing like those emails. Actually if you went outside for once in ur life you'd realize, the conversation is strikingly normal.

Anyone who believes this should be forced to wear a sticker stating that they are fucking morons.

Go outside retard.

Watch out next they'll say you are a liberal "cuck" paid by Soros for using your ability to think... Man Trump killed the conservatives this year. I fucking hate it.

Are you fucking stupid, if you've been on child's play you would know that this whole pizzagate thing is horseshit

Trump is every stereotype the libs have ever thrown at us and so many of us went for it... I guess they were kinda right about us..... FML

What about that shit about oBama spending 65000 on hotdogs for a party, when no outside food is even allowed.
Or the shit about leaving my napkin. And his tweets. You are crazy or a shill if you don't see it's fishy as hell.

requesting sause on this comet shit

are you retarded? one of the main tenants of satanism is "do not harm small children", while christianity endorses and encourages slavery and child abuse.

the biggest pedophile ring in existence is the catholic church.

It's pretty obvious the media is doing damage control with the whole "fake news". That's pretty much saying everyone but us cant be trusted since jews own us.

Man, I'm just happy they managed to rebuild the floor and remove the dungeon entrance in time before that trigger happy punk ran in there - Wonder which of the neighbouring establishments they will expropriate for the new underground access though.

>You are crazy or a shill if you don't see it's fishy as hell.
The highest level politicians message each other using some kind of coded messages which I don't understand, therefore, pedophilia. Yeah, no, that's not how it works, lol.

Dubs

Bumping for email pics talking about "napkins" or whatever he said.

The fact that people genuinely believe this, yet call the CIA, FBI, and NSA "conspiracy theorists" is alarming.

Though I don't expect America to survive more than a decade anyway

How'd you know that? Are you some "highest level politician"?

Considering the messages is from a guy whom is good friends with known pedo and constantly tweets weirdly suggestive things about kids and pizza..?Yea ..not so much of a stretch.

I think they're telling you that peer reviewed fact based reporting should be higher priority to you than sensationalist pseudo-news that you got from reddit.

As shit as the media may be, it's still far more trustworthy than where ever the fuck you're going for your """"""""""news"""""""""

That's actually my main beef with this whole story. It would have seemed credible at first, but when I read that this was supposedly done by "satanists", I realized that this whole story is made up by / for ignorant idiots who have zero idea what satanism is.

Truth is stranger than fiction

Things are always way worse than they appear.

> A)

for fucks sake occult ties have been made to the US government since we were colonies what make you people think it's any different today?

>peer reviewed fact based
Don't forget jew controlled

Not that user, but using codes as an added measure of security is the oldest trick in the book and has been a thing since carrier pigeons, runners and the pony express

Literally started as a form of censorship/punishing people who don't share your ideology. Guy who owns the pizza place has his life ruined, recieves death threats, has a psycho come in and shoot his fucking shop up, all because he was a democrat who wanted to hold a Clinton rally in his privately owned pizza place.

That'll learn the fucker.

When 18+ places report the same thing and you can verify all of it and their sources, you're being a retard to ignore it and should not be upset when people treat you like a child.

Its just an email about a napkin. But the cucks were so desperate to not looking like fucking awful humans, they've turned it into a secret map to unlock all the pedos in the US. 9_9

>other jew own channels say same thing
But you agree all us media is jew controlled?
Obviously!

no, but i know that coded messages were used for communication between politicians, military, etc since the early 20 century. it doesn't take a genius to realize that people talking about confidential information would not do it in plain text.

captcha related.

I mean thats the high level idea i guess, but the ppl in this thread are mostly to fucking stupid for that tier of thought. They actually believe it... lol RIP USA's conservative party... -_-

All US media. Including Fox news and Breitbart.

D) none of the above

It's a disinfo campaign to discredit the right and gain support for censoring alternative media.

Started with Steve Pieczenik and "lolita express"

Then why do so many right wing ppl believe it, including most of the far right media and several politicians.

You are either thinking to hard about it or are just trying to cover ur own parties ass for believing something so stupid.

Because right wing people have got their heads up their asses even further than anticipated

Useful idiots
I watched it start on Sup Forums

It was a 2 part disinfo campaign
1)Discredit with "lolita express"
2)Distract from wikileaks to FOIA requests because of a "counter coup"

D) All part of the idiocracy.

Also, not my party
Both sides are controlled idiots

I heard Trump raped a little girl there. She tried to sue but stopped when she got death threats from Trumps flying monkey brigade.

A) Have you even seen the leaks?

If you picked anything besides C please leave.

Here the vids they used.
Maybe someone can find the Sup Forums archives

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

Pretty fucking sad when a place gets trolled so hard the backlash trolls the origin of the trolling. YOU ARE ALL RETARDED.

The right is full of nuts and borderline dictator-types. Just look at repubs trying to undermine democracy in NC