I ran away from home 1 month ago and I'm still fucking alive. Never mugged raped beaten or anything...

I ran away from home 1 month ago and I'm still fucking alive. Never mugged raped beaten or anything. I sleep in malls when they close. Typing this at public library. Don't regret my decision at all. My names OP. And I'm not a faggot.

whatever faggot go be homeless somewhere else

Pics or it didn't happen.

Stfu stupid little bitch I'll fucking decimate you

I don't have a fucking phone dumbass

how do you sleep in the malls?

You are in a library, use the webcam.

By laying down and closing my eyes

Not all library computers have webcams retard. Go be a stupid little cunt somewhere else

Have you tried going to homeless shelters or getting a job?

Do you hide somewhere like in a big shelf, or are you in the open?

gonna wait awhile for that they will ask questions because I'm only 17. Relatives would be informed and I would be found

Shelf. Easy to hide too, the people who close malls don't look for homeless people

OP was a faggot today

>loser
>wothless
>no job
>smelly

I wouldn't say that.. This site is +18 buddie

You're lying. OP is ALWAYS a faggot.

ur how old underage faggot ?

Show us that you are not lying, otherwise this is fake

Nice fucking reply stupid mongoloid did I ask for your two cents queer. No evidence of me being a loser, worthless, or smelly. Fight me I'll fucking incinerate you

settle down kiddo

your ban is coming quickly

You were 17 years old at some point in your life if you're implying that you're older than 17 right now. So does that mean you were a faggot when you were underage? Think before you try to flame dumb cunt.

a shelf in a store, or where?

no evidence needed, I am in a warm house with a wife and plenty of cash, you are scum

Garden Centres. Most warm place to sleep, and easy to hide behind big plant shelves

Everyone knows youre lying cool guy

"no evidence needed" god you sound like John Oliver stupid narcissist

OP sucking cock for cash today?

Cus u a faggot

>no evidence of me being a loser, worthless, or smelly
>homeless
>homeless
>homeless

i think that is evidence enough.

Atleast they pay me after sucking a dick.

what do you steal for food?
also why dont you have a job

OP in a year after giving his pooper up for money

where did that dude get a dead baby?

Steal shit like wheat thins. little box things that I can easily put in my bag, out in the open too because im constantly moving from mall to mall

whaaaa i ran away from home feel sorry or me

Your such an edgy faggot.

You ran away from home? What's the matter are mommy and daddy mean to you? Did they not give you enough wuving.

Grow up dude. You are so immature.

Nope, I never said I was sad

>>no evidence of me being a loser, worthless, or smelly
>>homeless
>>homeless
>>homeless
>i think that is evidence enough.

You need to grow up dumbass. I'm pretty fucking happy right now away from everyone, learn to read.

Thanks for copying my post faggot

hey stupid, I didn't say sad, you want user to feel for you. You are a piece of garbage.

>right now

what abouut when being homelesss stops being fun and you have to suck dick for money?

Why dont you have a job

Does no one understand you? Awwwww i feel sooooo sorry for you.

You sleep in malls dude and you have no education from what your age says. Good luck working in McDonalds and barely eeking out a living.

Go home

You're fucking retarded. I said I dont regret doing it IN MY POST so what makes you think I want people to feel for me? I fucking hate pussies like you.

Yeah mommy and daddy don't understand me and I left for a month just to get attention on Sup Forums from people I don't know. go to hell tool.

>And I'm not a faggot
If you feel the need to add that then yes you are

>"i want people to feel for me"
-OP 2016

actually that was just a statement in regards of actually following through running away instead of being a little bitch.

wrong thread

When you become a fucking adult its just called moving out, stop being such a millennial faggot

Can't stop being a millennial dumbass. But I can tell you that if I didn't leave when I did i probably wouldn't have became an adult.

How would you deal with this hypothetical situation?

>homeless inna mall after closing
>sleeping on a shelf
>hear footsteps down aisle 7 at 4.20am
>see security guards legs go past
>he stops a couple feet past you
>sniffs the air and smells your pungent waft and cummy clothes
>turns and finds you hiding
>makes you suck his big dirty smegma ridden girth
>"Wow OP, you sure are a fucking faggot"

Save us all the fuss and kys now

I didnt mean physically stop being a millennial, just acting like one.

I'd probably leave the mall after retard.

Wow 3 months, how totally under-fucking-whelming.

Lmao throw your future away so you can be a rebel and "show mommy and daddy I can live on my own". Go home faggot and finish school and join the Marines or something reasonable. Only a dumb naive kid would brag about being homeless, 2 years from now u are going to look back and cringe really hard at way a faggot you were

OP why'd you run away?

Is it cause your parents were ashamed cause your such a fucking faggot?

why is everyone in this thread so stupid? do you really need to feel better than something that normies find stupid just because you're human garbage?