When is he going to make that response video and BTFO Anthony?

When is he going to make that response video and BTFO Anthony?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4ZW3lzFoOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone summarize the drama for me thx

Well he can't because he's illiterate fiddlestick shitbrain

some British alt-right wanker believes he was born in the wrong generation and that everybody is wrong but him
Fantano made a video back that was not bad but not worth your time
don't look any further into this it's not interesting

PJW makes a video about how pop culture is retarded nowadays, fantano drops a video on him saying he's a dumbass

PJW isn't alt-right

what are you talking about, he literally is

They are disowning him.

i hate british fags

british people can make amazing music but they have no place in punk

"Alt-right" is a meme term.

he realised that he was wrong and is never going to make one

pretty sure he also quietly deleted that comment where he said he was going to make one as well

That's now how it works

Literally look up what the alt-right movement is about, PJW isn't alt-right

Punk literally came from britain you fucking dumbass

is this the 'POOT OOP ORE SHOOT THE FOOK OOP' cunt

Laff PJW is not alt-right

He's a meme on Sup Forums for how corny and goofy he is. All he does is make fun of SJWs. He barely agrees with any alt-right views

I'm not sure he's the kind of person who can realise he is wrong. He probably just thinks we don't get it.

Who's "they"

>bashing abstract art
>doesn't make art

it got boring painting mythology and bible stories throughout history

>>doesn't make art
I'm not saying I agree with him, because I don't give a shit, but that's not a way to defend something.

He won't BTFO Anthony because he knows he got BTFO by Anthony

PJW is a weak miscegenating cuck. He wont confront the fact that white people are being out bred by nonwhites in white countries and Jews have been playing a big role in it. Thats really a two part problem but he wont address either part of it. Thats why the "alt-right" or the far right has disowned him.

>I'm not sure he's the kind of person who can realise he is wrong. He probably just thinks we don't get it.

PJW doesn't care about addressing the cultural relevance of "Death Grips" and "Kendirck Lamar" because they are irrelevent faggots and only Tumblr/Black-twitter/Pitchfork cares about that shit.

He's talking about the status of mainstream music culture. He's correct when he says that we are at an all-time low.

>inb4 with teh internet anybody can post their music and get a following

Yeah but Justin Bieber has 1.4 Billion views on a video and "innovative alternative artists" might have 800k-1 million if they REALLY have a following.

The problem with people in places like Sup Forums is that they are disconnected from mainstream society. They don't know how bad it really is.

I love that he stands in front of that map as if that makes him less /r/the_donald tier autistic

if something has over 100,000 views or listens it's mainstream. Kendrick Lamar and certainly death grips are mainstream and normie. Literally car commercial music. Sorry to burst your bubble kid

i'd love to hear your take on our cultural problems user, go ahead and tell us all about them

here's your starting question, feel free to be tangental

why does modern mainstream culture and mainstream art suck

I know that you're less than 20 years old.

DAE RONG GENERATION

he doesn't understand the value in abstract art because he thinks it's easy

he wouldn't think that if he bought some oil paints and tried to think of something unique to create

kek, fucking meme ideologies

>if something has over 100,00 views it's mainstream

Radiohead is considered "alternative" and "out-there" by your average normie. That is what I am referring to. I know most of my favorite bands have 40k-120k views per video, which is absolutely nothing compared to top 40 videos.

Paul argues that we are suffering from cultural nihilism, which I've thought was true since 2013. Your average top-40 artist has 600m views per video, they don't play their instruments live, and they pull in 40k people per concert.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. These people are not even playing their instruments to an audience of 40k. If you got caught lip synching in the 90's you'd be fucking ruined. Today it's standard practice to lip synch/play to a backing track in front of 40k people.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4ZW3lzFoOI

Look up any top-40 artist touring in 2014/2016. They are lip-synching the entire thing.

Do you people know any normies? Like REAL normies who watch Netflix, got a useless degree, and get their life wisdom from top-40 music and shitty Hollywood movies?

They have no standards for anything. That video above is proof of it.

cool reaction picture dude, did it make you feel less wrong

I'm sorry but Radiohead are normie and pleb

Nah bud, idk where you live, but Radiohead is normie as fuck here. Everyone has listened to Creep.

>abstract art
>lines, squares, curved lines, triangles, octagon, anthropomorphic creature, random paint splatter, menstrual blood
>"wow how inspiring, this invokes so much (insert human emotion)"

9/10 times abstract art in paint or sculpture form is pretentious crap that affluent people pretend to like so hey can stay relevant with their constituents. music isnt all that different.

All my family is democratic but I'm a staunch conservative. I literally had my mom in tears at thanksgiving from dropping red pills, you should have seen my grandpa's face when i put his SJW cuck daughter in her place. In regards to being anti-establishment, this guy blew my mind the other day. He enlightened me that being a conservative is like the new punk rock, and it makes perfect sense. Trump is literally going to stop corruption and dismantle the establishment from inside, "the man" lost, and honestly it feels good, and no i'm not f*ckin sorry.

>judging music's quality by the individual virtuosic talent of the performer who 80% of the time doesn't even write the music and usually literally just a pretty face to sell it

I suppose you think metal is the peak of art too

forgot pic. today's socrates. thank god sheeple are waking up

This is some choice bait

Most Radiohead fans here have listened to only a few songs on Pablo Honey, or maybe just Creep. Filthy plebs have yet to experience beauty like this masterpiece.

>at family dinner
>my son, who usually scarcely says a word, suddenly starts spouting all of these bewildering phrases like "redpill" and "SJW" and talking about cuckoldry non stop and how he's part of the new-wave of punk rock
>I am shocked to the core, he seems genuinely mentally ill
>he starts shouting about how Trump is going to "stop the man" and how he is "putting me in my place"
>I start crying, convinced he's having some kind of stroke
>he walks off looking smug and says he isn't sorry
>my father attempts to comfort me but I can see the shame in his face
>I have failed as a parent

>9/10 times

source? most art is shit but to say an 9/10 times, abstract art is pretentious is completely wrong.

>lines, squares, curved lines, triangles, octagon, anthropomorphic creature, random paint splatter, menstrual blood

you don't know what abstract art is do you

That's one of their most popular records you delusional dipshit. The opening track was literally on the Twilight soundtrack.