Hey guys, ever since Cole from DIIV...

Hey guys, ever since Cole from DIIV, which is a band from NYC wrote that instagram note about going to rehab I've been getting the feeling he is going to die soon. Last night I had a dream that I found him dead in a cornfield, because he killed himself.

There was a prophecy on her that it would happen. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD3cm2nVw6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think if dubs he will die the death he deserves for making that shitty album

dubs and cole survives the night

He really wants to be Kurt Cobain maybe he'll shoot himself

>tfw cole will never be your gf (male)

Which one are you talking about?

reroll

If sky releases her own "live through this" as a result i'll hand deliver him the shotgun myself

Devin is probably reading this thread.

What is wrong with you guys...

reroll

we should be so lucky

dubs and cole poops his pants

Is The Is Are is great fuck ya'll. Hope Cole gets his shit together

Unfortunate since he will not be remembered because DIIV is bland hipster garbage.

yeah, i like it too.

>all these people buying into the carefully constructed marketable heroin addict story

lol

he was such a contrived indie plant its ridiculous. i see nathan williams, him, bethany whatever from best coast and all that shit in the same light. faggot music

What is an indie plant? Serious question.

over the counter counter culture. shit pitchfork and whatever big money corporate "indie" label can sell to young people as edgy or alternative all while being handsome and white and falling in to every capitalist america white cishet elite status quo as ever.

its only good if you're a fucking junkie, so clearly we can see your bias

>Is The Is Are is great

Is the Is Are

who the fuck thought Is the Is Are was a good title

The production quality was shit. The songs were slow and boring compared to how they were demoing and playing them live before they recorded them in the studio. It was a major step down from Oshin.

he gon do it

i like some songs

nice b8, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=mD3cm2nVw6M

dev :,-((

wow this fuuuuuucking suuuuuucks only bass is tight

damn this got neutered on the album