You mad this is how much I earned in the last 2 hours?

You mad this is how much I earned in the last 2 hours?

how many dicks did you have to suck for that?

oh yeah? well look how much I earned faggot

/thread

how sore is your ass?

i earn more everyday as a web developer and didn't have to pimp myself out, so fuck off

/thread

/thread

dis nigga righ 'ere straght up ballin.

That isn't really much money at all, OP. I can make more with a few hours of work trading things on Craigslist.

yeah

You mad this is how many girlfriends i earned in the last 2 hours?

>implying you earned it

Not a web dev but software engineer. Make the same kind of bank. *high five for educated techies*

Did you spit or swallow?

>Not a web dev but software engineer. Make the same kind of bank. *high five for educated techies*

You mad this is how much dubs I in the last 2 hours?

>educated techies
>double posting

Yes OP. I'm pretty angry. Grrrr. How'd OP do it? Grrrr.

You just jealous I'm fukin yo mama

she's 65, but to each his own i guess

I'm with this user, I'm a VP of IT infrastructure, I hire and fire fucks that make that all day every day. I make 24k/month....

OP showing how much he has before he pays bills

im a web dev/it consultant and make more than this a day too, OP is a cuck with a sore arse

you know it.

OP BTFO
OP CONFIRMED STARVING THIRD WORLD POORFAG NIGGER
OP ON SUICIDE WATCH OR WOULD BE IF ANYONE CARED WHETHER HE LIVES OR DIES

apparently everyone on Sup Forums makes at least six figures, including me
statistically though, most of us are lying

don't ,ake 6 figures,

50k this year which isn't bad

I make fuck all... lucky to clear 38k a year personally.

Curious though. I get bugger all compared to some people, but I got a house (not fancy), 2 cars (not fancy), lots of food, a fridge full of beer, a half-decent computer, and a wife.
Bills are paid, I have savings, I have stuff, and I can't think of anything else I 100% want right now.

Why do you richfags need so much money and what do you spend it all on? I'd be a millionaire by now if I was living the way I do and making 70k+ a year

So I'm and I can honestly say that about 80% of my technical staff makes 6 figures....If you work in IT it's not hard to hit that threshold if you work hard and aren't retarded. About the only ones that don't are 2-3yr newbs and my desktop people because every fucking one of my other technical people can fix their own fucking computer....protip, don't do desktop support, it's shit tier IT. My highest 2 paid are my network/telephony architect at 210k/yr total comp and my enterprise architect at $290k/yr total comp. Enterprise architect makes more dollars than me but I get some epic stock grant and my separation package is just about a golden parachute.

i barely buy anything, and just spend my life working because i suck at socializing
i'm also a wizard
wanna trade?