You wouldn't let me jizz in your mouth so I decided to do it on your pillowcase

I will kill you silly retarded bitch

Rolling for this

Yeah, that was me I admit

It's better than the time i fucked that 5 year old

Careful, I'm going to jizz inside your mom next

Butt mmmmooooommmmm

I cant stop this feeling anymore...

You are a woman. You only have an opinion when I say you can.

This

post pic of woman faggot

You better watch how you talk to me or it will be in your ass next time.

Roll

I will kill yyou giant piece of female shit

>inb4 op is texting himself

You can can do it to my pillow as payback.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well I now have no choice butt to rape you

Watch myself? How about you watch me leave, it's over you fucking cunt, cum on your own pillow from now on.

Guess where I took a shit ;)

this

Oldie but goodie winrar

Well I guess this is winrar

roll

I also wiped my ass on the inside of your pillow

winrar

i`ll put you in the fucking ground you silly cunt

such a waste of doubles

lets fukk

>gorilla

Still makes me laugh everytime

BITCH ASS NIGGA WHAT YA SAYIN ABOUT MA JIZZLE U CUNT?

Rolling for this

you are not the owmen you used to be fucker

Why the fuck jizz on her pillow? And bowl, is that for marijuana or did she mean bowel?

this

Roll

is this your roommate or something OP?

also roll

Roll

OP c'mon deliver you silly faggot

top kek

Come on OP stop being worthless

Please dont say anything. I know im a freak and now im starting to think im gay. Im just trying to figure myself out...

this

Well that was a waste

Your pillowcase was a lot tighter then that poor excuse for a vag youve got. Ps your moms is like a 12 yr old boys

also teased muh ass hair with your toothbrush.

I wanna fuck you where you poop from

Roll

Well, I have two dicks and don't know what to do with the second one.

One more

this

sorry about the pillow case. want to get IHOP tomorrow morning? you have to pay for both of us tho

just send her this picture and say "Sorry"

This

Op better delivar