Is this the best fight sequence in the entire cape cinema history?

Is this the best fight sequence in the entire cape cinema history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqlaXylsMwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lmsP4j809Us
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE
youtube.com/watch?v=dKCnrgVGgYw
youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0
youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A
youtube.com/watch?v=YQu3PLPvyAA
youtube.com/watch?v=VVIo5YkhaGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus christ, he's the fucking Punisher, this Batman killls more people than fucking Osama Bin Laden.

Should've just posted the video

he only directly kills one guy in that fight though

Strange, something seems kind of 'off' in this webm, compared to the film.

Cape-posters are truly a wonderful breed. The sheer unmitigated autism that fuels them is inspiring.

>Batman using bullet guns at all
-18763/10 Snyder can't read

Horrible

>Hey, instead of teaming up to save your mom, let's send one guy that is slightly stronger than a normal human being to save your mom.

the incredibles vs that giant robot

>bullet guns

youtube.com/watch?v=xqlaXylsMwQ

Best fight coming through.

I like it for the fact the cuts between hits are longer than half a second

No. It's terrible. These are all better.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmsP4j809Us
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
youtube.com/watch?v=5zsVn_vZ9zE
youtube.com/watch?v=dKCnrgVGgYw
youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0
youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A
youtube.com/watch?v=YQu3PLPvyAA

hello friends, i also enjoy this piece of cinema, what a shame there is no upvote or like button but instead i always have to type some comment so you could how much i appriciate your input and opinions on this subject.
We will always be friends, in this life or next, but the kino will live on no matter what we do so we might as well enjoyt it.

Dat spiderman train sequence

Pfft
Russo bros can make better looking fights even with female characters and 1/3rd the budget

>I don't work like that no more
what did he mean by this?

this is some Olivier Megaton-tier garbage right here

only good shot is Crossbones throwing her into the truck

i'm flabbergasted that people think these Greengrass/Evans-lite hacks are good action directors

It looks really stiff, honestly.

I'm flabbergasted that people actually like Snyder's fight scenes. The only thing he can do well is slow motion

at least he maintains visual consistency and uses actors who can actually give the physical performance required for the role

Scarlett Johannsson doesn't look like she could beat up my 1-year old niece

This.
Especially DD's

WW pick was terrible, fuck off DCuck

no, it's the hall sequence in Oldboy

>cape cinema
>Oldboy
Nigga wat?

Russo bros didn't even pick Scarlett, she was cast all the way back in Iron Man 2. They had to work with what they were given and they did pretty good

it literally looks like complete shit

its fucking retarded
how is he pulling people towards him and throwing a packing crate with that grapnel
he is in plain fucking sight, no flash bangs or smoke grenades to obscure shit

Are you retarded or something?

show me a fight scene where a woman beats up a bunch of armed men that you *don't* think looks like complete shit, then

you seem a little defensive

Not at all, it was more in response to this:

>how is he pulling people towards him and throwing a packing crate with that grapnel

To be fair I think it was a shitty movie but, maybe I don't understand your question because it seemed pretty obvious how he was using that grapple to sling both people and objects around, or at least it is when not watching a cam rip.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVIo5YkhaGA
>b-but the camera's not shaking, how do i know there was impact???

can we stop with the "literally" posting? If it literally looked like complete shit it would be this

Loses anything it might of had with TDKR syndrome ie grunts armed with guns running up and using said guns as sticks

One of the best yes. I'd put Spiderman 1's Goblin fight as very underrated

slow as fuck. It takes them like 8 seconds just to even start getting up each time she hits one of them in the nose or the balls, and they're wearing body armor. Also at 0:32 she literally pulls the guy's gun so it's pointed at herself while it's still in his hands. All he had to do was put his finger back on the trigger

Not saying Scarlett Johanneson beating up goons looks much better, but to say that crap somehow looks good while Black Widow's scene is "complete shit" is retarded

i'd still take it any day over the terrible handheld camera and jerky cuts of the Russo brothers. which isn't to say that handheld is bad - just the opposite, Gareth Evans and Paul Greengrass use it excellently.
>at 0:32 she literally pulls the guy's gun so it's pointed at herself while it's still in his hands
look at this screenshot and tell me what's wrong with what you just said

Yes. Without a doubt this fight scene borders on jackie-chan starred/directed tier which is GOAT.

It's certainly up there.

Literally Mary Sue

I'm not a Marvel fan or DCfan.

But i like this fight scene and the fight scenes in CAP 2: Winter Soldier.
So, why the hate on both?

The gun is pointed at her, and it is in his hands. She pulls it directly towards herself each time she winds up one of her kicks. Nothing was stopping him from putting his hand back on the grip and pulling the trigger. But instead he quickly shifts his hands to grab onto the stock and continues to let her hit him in the body armor.

You are never, ever supposed to pull the muzzle of an enemy's weapon towards yourself while they are still holding on to any part of it

Nah. The airport fight scene in Civil War is.

why in all movies do bad guys with guns run *toward* the person they are trying to kill? I haven't shot a gun but, given that you had to move anywhere (and I don't understand why they don't just stand still in the first place), why wouldn't your first step be backwards? this pisses me off all the time. are there any movies that get this right?

they almost always show it as the bad guys running around a corner and being surprise KO'd before they can shoot

But user, you must pick a side!

>weak ass judo throw
>knocks out soldier with helmet on

hohohohoho okay champ

nah, if she were a Mary Sue she would have beat up Crossbones too, instead of getting thrown into the truck by her hair like some cheap whore

She is actually a cheap whore IRL

Why does Daredevil have duct tape on his hand?

The Punisher duct taped a gun to his hand after tying him up to give him the choice to either do nothing and let the Punisher snipe someone or stop him by pulling the trigger. He escaped and still has the gun when he fights the peeps in the hallway

where does this blonde chick get the idea that she can go toe to toe with the Winter Soldier?

great scene, but when i saw it in the "trailer" i feared that it would be the only batman vs goons scene in the movie, and i was right (not counting the dream)

i wanted to see dark knight returns, batman clearing a compound filled with criminals

thanks man. I started watching this show but let it go after a couple of eps.

>DD
pretty good senpai
>rami spiderman
nigger

>that last one
jesus christ
you just came here to shitpost aren't you

Imagine being a Marvel fanboy that has to sit and watch Civil War after seeing the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and having to be all like "damn, Civil War, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible dialogue and nonstop inappropriate quips. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend Sup Forums self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch BvS again. Like seriously imagine having to be a Marvel man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Robert Downey Jr’s head floats on top of his straight to TV-tier armour like some otherworldly spectre, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and orange leathery skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate the lazy plot, but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say DC BTFO and DAMN, SPIDER-MAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because DC fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and pretend to be invested in nonsensical fights between people that have no intention of hurting one another, where there are no stakes and no one to root for. You've been watching movies with half this budget that have infinitely more impressive visual effects and none of the hacky writing for your ENTIRE LIFE. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as Marvel executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a superhero movie since Howard the Duck. And then you check your phone again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to sit through the after credits scene, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to DC fans.

No problem, I'd suggest watching some more of it because it can be quite comfy. At least looking at Elektra's ass is pretty nice

>company wars thread
This is worse than console wars at this point. Shameful display.

embarrassing

I just wanna talk about fight scenes desu

someone post some more from bat vs supes

Hellboy had better fights 8 years ago

> BW vs crossbones don't know the fuck that is
> surely some low budget movie
> strange redhead
> start the webm
> oh my god. Soldier that litteraly spanw with each new shot just like in a videogame
> no power whatsoever in the punch/kick/throw
> badly choregraphied
> hey it's ScarJO
> that means it's a Marvel movie

Lmao marvel movie are so bad

> mfw people comparing BvS versus that shitty movie (i guess it's civil war)

They're not even on the same league

Joss Whedon is the best fight scene director of all time

These win for me because you can feel the power of the punch and the momentum.

Also this scene is GOAT

>muh madeforTV fight scene

autism: the post

Looks like something from a TV show

She is doing her job, brownskin.

>those spins

How do you want your gunfight?

I will use the gun as an extension of my first.

Say no more, Senpai.

>implying jabbing someone in the throat with an empty handgun wouldn't be effective

>why is this fight between a red demon and an elf so unrealistic?

>guy has perfect shot at batman
>chooses to get out a grenade instead

not the guy you quoted but what (non-war) action movies out there actually do have realistic melee fight scenes?

I didn't know Joss Whedon directed an episode of Power Rangers.

>she's about to fight
>cut to her back
>shows her face for .5 seconds
>cut to her back
The stunt double's so fucking obvious

not a bullet gun

You can see him shooting him in the head point blank and it does nothing

Creed looked pretty realistic, surprisingly

Why do people call him bat of murder and stuff pretty sure he doesn't kill anyone on purpose anyway

Should pick it back up. It's quality TV

It's fucking amazing, that's for sure.

I was actually really disappointed in this fight. It looks kinda cool I guess but Batman comes off as more of a brawler who just wildly swings at enemies everywhere. There still hasn't been a Batman with a more controlled, refined fighting style, like Cap in the MCU. Fuck it.

He also kills left and right and that's just wrong.

If John Wick is capeshit, it wins in fight scenes

wow, what videogame is this?

its not even the best batman fight

>I was actually really disappointed in this fight. It looks kinda cool I guess but Batman comes off as more of a brawler who just wildly swings at enemies everywhere
I did jujitsu for 10 years and I really don't get that impression at all. What makes you think so?

Nope
The Cap elevator fight was better than that

i really liked the dark knight final fight where he is wrecking the police

Have you ever actually seen a video game?

>I did jujitsu for 10 years and I really don't get that impression at all. What makes you think so?
Because in most cases, it literally looks like he's just wildly slapping people.

I understand they're superheroes, but can they at least keep it within the realm of what is physically possible for them to do?
It's fucking anime physics. I was half expecting for Batman to jump up and balance on the end of that one dude's knife.

Not really. I really don't like how it looks like he's just lightly tapping people and knocking them out.

I just want a Batman movie with fight scenes that look straight out of an East Asian martial arts movie.

nevermind, i found it. it's new bvs game. the graphics are insane

Batman wasn't looking to be stylish or anything, he just wanted to take them down as fast as possible.

I think the stiffness really showed how his suit limited his movement for the luxury of being bullet / knife resistant, but he could still be effective - it makes him look genuinely strong.